WEEK 2

added as one unit play

RICE +10'

*gonna watch it rise to 10' - or pay the small tax if it don't

Cougs with TCU on deck - off a tough W (outgained by a ton/UTSA 3 TO) - I think the fiesty night-birds keep this one close

Talk to me about UConn and why they can’t beat a poor D team in G State?

Good question .... I drooled on myself - pissed my pants , staring at the 5 wondering which way it was gonna go (SP+ was 8', now 12 wtf)....
>> I'll probably pass on the 3, and play the ML instead. I like this matchup - SOFT team that hates to block and tackle, vs the opposite. Plus GSU is weak at home

Aloha BA, I’m treading light again this week…and thank you for the plays to follow, small action for me. GL I’m with you on Tex Tech +7….my man BA.

wassup Wolfe - lightly no doubt ha .....
>> cutting back myself ( amount risked) - still firing away tho, like I had good sense - hope all is well buddy

Will dive deeper in to UAB. Initially Leaned GATA.

UMASS I would want to know QB situation before playing them. RedHawks looked super soft against the canes. Same ole non conference apathy from them. Even gabbart looked weak.

Troy. Very tempting there. Their D was exposed against SFA however and Kstate looked solid against a top 20 FCs foe.

Coastal D held up in the trenches for 52 minutes there. Wonder how they will perform against jax. Wonder if Jax can control the LOs and move the football. They couldn’t against UTEP. First roady too.
Time to lock in if you are Jax.
coastal didn't have the same chadwell style offense, looked very traditional and doesn't work as well imo - count me in on jax state.....also makes me think ucla isn't all that and if you have sdstu power rated close to coastal might be a play there too

like umass and troy. I can't find a favorite on the card to like

added

one unit

Baylor +7'
Bama -7
*bumped up FAU at 3

smaller

Okie St -2'
UMass +7
SMiss +31*
*gonna wait actually till KO for 31' or more

leans/might play

SMU at 10 1H
UConn
GASO
Jax St
Zona
A&M
Ole Miss

$ Can't really recommend Baylor, as a solid investment, for your hard earned cash - after watching SOUTHWEST TEXAS STATE Teachers College ..... destroy their OL, and run free in their secondary all day - just a strong hunch and SPOT that I can't resist ha

LIVE - 2H looks

OU
Colorado - see a close 1H / Buffs should score 2H (liked the value of Huskers at 3) > not ready to fade them just yet
Kan St
Pitt
UCLA
Iowa
UTSA
N Caro
UCONN
USC
Fla St (SMiss 1H might be better than 31)
Bama - if Horns get up they'll choke it away ha

smaller (0.5)
Hawaii -9'

small (0.25)
S Illinois +7 juiced
Furman +16'

Big game for Hawaii, off a nasty HOME loss, with a savage beating on deck (@ Oregon). Albany off 2 tough games, home win vs Fordham - physical game at Marshall (Danes up 17-14 4Q)
>> setting up a great play next week - as Ducks lose to TT / Hawaii with home romp over the Great Danes

N Illinois off win at BC/ @ Nebraska next - a terrible home favorite - SIU covered 9/12 vs FBS - beat NW LY

Paladins a tough team - 18 st back from 10-3, covered 14/17 vs FBS. SCaro off loss / GEORGIA on deck

adding degenerate special ....

NC Central +6 (at MB / others)

Sagarin screwed this one up (appears?) - books use his numbers - not much doubt NC Central should be favored here (famous last words ha)

lean OU 2H (-5) - gonna see how Ponies come out - those dogs OFTEN fold late in games - look to play OU LIVE
>> Ponies don't do the little things well - so when at a talent disadvantage, it's hard to compete for 4Q

ST #116 or so - starting field position on O and D weak - net #95 - plus they turn the ball over too much (#80 LY)

Back