2016 Soccer

boca completely dominating here, if I had a few early Venezualan goals probably would have taken another nibble at ht. as it is, will just wait and hope.
Looks like I may be pissing away my early profits in the afternoon, but I still have hope :prayer

I swear, I haven't won a live bet since the days when Jakarta Mike used to grace our presence in the soccer forum

45-40-20 (+2.58)
pretty nice weekend. I played this one last night, but will grade it at current odds

HIFK/Inter Turku o2.5 (-108) 2.16 to make 2.00

Considered a max bet on this one tbh, but just going to keep it as a double. We'll see how it goes :cheers3:

Last edited:
There she is :cheers3: Like when they don't make me wait too long.

Adding:
Al Hilal/Al Taawon o2.5 (-131) 1.31 to make 1.00

Seem to like this one a bit too much.....but only played it for a single

be back lunch time for some afternoon action

fucks sake, got the early home goal, and then Riyadh who fucking average 3gpg by themselves coudn't do shit the entire game.
KNEW it looked to good to be true.

Two for top of the hour

Go Ahead Eagles +0.25 (+104) 1.00 to make 1.04
Sparta Rotterdam -1.5 (-139) 1.39 to make 1.00

GAE away games generally low scoring as it is so I'll take the pk/+0.5 line here, hope to nick a win.
Sparta sporting a robust 11-0-0 home record so far this year with 38 gf vs 11 ga. Seems pretty clear cut to me so should be looking at two losers here.

:cheers3:

Good luck dylan. Only have the over 3 in the Almere City game this afternoon (10-1 Over 3.5 on the road, LOL), so hopefully the Dutch come through for us.

Good luck dylan. Only have the over 3 in the Almere City game this afternoon (10-1 Over 3.5 on the road, LOL), so hopefully the Dutch come through for us.
Disregard that earlier statement - kind of hard to expect any goals when these useless fucks won't even shoot the ball. Oy vey...

Disregard that earlier statement - kind of hard to expect any goals when these useless fucks won't even shoot the ball. Oy vey...

Same goes for the Jamaican fucks. Although they shoot, just can't finish for shit. Some quality Oman Sultun Cup action in the early AM.

47-42-21 (+2.45)
bah, bad day in holland there, dodgy late pk to ajax and Sparta just can't get it done, costs me some money.

Back today in a bit with some winners :prayer

Early play:

Fener -0.75 (-127) 2.54 to make 2.00

Maybe a bit heavy for CL play, but plenty of reasons to like the home side here. Home points are crucial, and Fener haven't lost at home in their last 12, only games they dropped points were draws against Celtic and Galatarasay (both games were > 4 months ago). Meanwhile the visitors have not played a competitive match in over 10 months themselves, so surely some rust may be expected. Fenerbeche with a very veteran team, should be a hostile home environment with rabid fans, I fully expect a home win. I'm laying the handicap here due to the rust and think the Russians may be hard pressed to get a goal.
Will see how the day starts off in about an hour.

Really don't have a great feel for either late CL game. Lean PSG, as I feel they are going to be very tough to beat at home, and quite frankly Chelsea have been shit most all season long. Terry not a huge loss really, but Zouma ia as he is an athletic CB. Chelsea may have a bit more speed in the back now, but fucking PSG has speed all over the pitch. Just looks like an under game, very tactical, don't want to lay the -155 or so on the home side.
Benefica has my interest a bit more, as getting +odds on the home side is always nice, especially against another rusty Russian team, but Zenit does have quite a bit of talent. Hard for me to ignore Benefica's 60 goals in league play though, and 3gpg at home. If anything may take a poke on the over there.

Did add these two games:

Rochdale/Crew o2.5 (-124) 1.24 to make 1.00
Macclesfield (-123) 1.23 to make 1.00

Will see how these play out :cheers3:

Geez, just saw Hull City's home form. 6-0-0 15 gf vs 1 ga
This season 11-1-2, 30 gf vs 6 ga

Added:
Hull - 126 (1.26 to make 1.00)

good thing I checked in with Hull :hang:

49-44-21 (+2.96)

Might have a night play, but probably not. See you tomorrow

Okay, Real Madrid -110 (3.30 to make 3.00)

this is a max bet for me here as the away side is much, much too short.
Real form of late not the best, but missing quite a few key players. Getting Marcelo back today should be a huge boost.

Kroos and Modric should really be able to boss this game around in the midfield, and Real just way too explosive for the hosts to contend with , imo.

Roma a team in flux really. I do like how they are forming up a bit more than earlier this season but the difference in class between these two sides is huge. Even in Serie A there is Juve/Napoli and then the rest of the league at this point.

That's all I've got for early today really. Seeing the line drift down all day just seems ridiculous to me (granted I'm pretty square), but this just screams of an away win and at this price, I'm going in with two fistfulls.

adding:
Internacional/Avai o2.5 (+106) 1.00 to make 1.06

Don't think I've hit a Brazilian total in about 9 months now.....

Rooney out for two months? Do they even have another striker? Guessing Martial or Januzaj get the chance to play up front.

Rooney out for two months? Do they even have another striker? Guessing Martial or Januzaj get the chance to play up front.
I just hope he's back by 4/16 cause I'm gonna be at the game, and if he's out, I'll probably never get a chance to see him play :hang:

TBH, his absence will be felt, but United should be able to shuffle around plenty of guys to fill his void. Push Mata up and have Martial and Memphis up top. Put Herrera out there too. United have 13 guys listed a injured right now, so LvG will be limited with his options. Probably will not matter much though, as United just playing out the string here.

I just hope he's back by 4/16 cause I'm gonna be at the game, and if he's out, I'll probably never get a chance to see him play :hang:
Sure you will... when he's playing in MLS a few years from now. : )

Give us another winner for tonight.

Watching my Rangers right now, but I have two action bets for tonight

Cruz Azul/Atlante o2.25 (-102) 0.51 to make 0.50
Limon +358 +0.5 to make 1.59
I love love love the Herediano over, but gonna pass tonight because don't want to spoil a nice day here.....#LGR

53-44-21 (+9.11)

Good day yesterday. Gonna start off with this one:
Inter Turku/HJK o2.5 (+103) 1.00 to make 1.03

54-44-21 (+10.14)

Some of these lines looks reallllly off, which means I'm surely going to be losing money in Europa league (as usual), but here goes

Spurs +0.25 (-132) 2.64 to lose 2.00
ManU -1 (-115) 2.30 to lose 2.00

Napoli +249 1.00 to lose 2.49

there's some losers :cheers3:

United throwing a strong lineup out there even without Rooney. tbh, anytime Carrick is starting I like United's chances. Midjyts are okay in Denmark, but ffs, this is Manchester fucking United. Sure, could be another MK Dons game where they don't show up at all, but honestly, they are starting a bunch of guys out there that are young and definitely want to prove their stuff, Martial, Memphis Lingaard.

Spurs are at the best form I've seen in the prem right now. Fiorentina is not. I think someone's been smoking some stuff making Spurs such large dogs.
Same with NApoli. Another very in form team.

Yes, I am backing three road sides. Yes, I said yesterday home points are crucial. I don't give a fuck, I'm taking the better sides here by miles.

55-46-23 (+7.84)

well, obviously I cannot see Europa league action for shit, but United's loss was absolutely unacceptable. I cannot believe LvG still has a job this morning tbh.
Another thing that I'll need concern myself with is fading Spurs as they have often been the victim of failures on weekend after thursday night tilts, and they once again threw out 1st team players in the middle of a title race. I'll give them full credit for not holding back though, that's the kind of spirit I'd want in a team I support, trying to win trophies, unlike this mousey, timid, and shit United compilation I'm having to deal with of late. Pathetic.

Anyhow, trying to get myself on a mini heater today before busy weekend.

Al Ahli/Qatar SC o.275 (-115) 1.15 to make 1.00
Like this one pretty well, but don't want to lose multiple units here at the beginning of a long day so trying to slow into things and get on a roll.

56-46-23 (+8.84)

Adding:
Union Berlin/Leipzig o2.75 (-120) 1.20 to make 1.00
Denizlispor/Goztepe o2.5 (-104) 1.04 to make 1.00

Okay, this shit makes no sense to me......

Queretero/Tigres o1 1h (+115) 2.00 to make 2.30
Queretero/Tigres o2.25 (-109) 2.18 to make 2.00

Gonna watch this one, this could get ugly (to my account)

Back