2016 Soccer

Adding:
Manchester City (ENG-P)/West Ham (ENG-P) Over 2½ -133 (1.33 to make 1.00)
Galatasaray (TUR-S)/Osmanlispor (TUR-S) 1st Half Over 1 -118 (1.18 to make 1.00)

PSG just shredding Angers here. DiMaria had a beautiful volley, and just scored a second. good thing United couldnt find a use for him (Or Chicharito)

15-8-3 (+8.80 ytd)

Not too bad, 4-1 day, with the one loss being 1-1 at ht and couldn't push over 2.5 :hang: Let's see if there are any more winners out there.

Deinze (BEL-2)/R.F.C. Seresien (BEL-2) Over 2½,3 -109 (2.18 to make 2.00)
Getafe (ESP-P) +205* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Granada (1.00 to make 2.05)

:cheers3:

One more
AC Milan (ITA-A)/Empoli (ITA-A) Under 2½ -133 (1.33 to make 1.00)

Off for a walk, be back in a bit. :cheers3: :cheers3:

I bet an Under? WTF

America de Mexico (MEX) -127* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Pachuca (MEX) (2.54 to make 2.00)

Love CA tonight at home. Odds much to short in my eyes. Surely this is losing

Halftime Soccer 502 America de Mexico (MEX) for Game +1½ +100 (1.00 to make 1.00)

probably putting good money after bad here, but ffs, America may still even win this

16-12-3 (+4.93)

America really did some damage to me last night. Hard for me to clearly see a game when I support one side, but that was a kick in the ass.
Oh well, have to brush off, and get back on it to make some money today.

Real Madrid (ESP-P) -1½ +103* (2.00 to make 2.06)
Pescara (ITA-B)/Perugia (ITA-B) Over 2 -118 (1.18 to make 1.00)
Puebla (MEX)/UNAM Pumas (MEX) 1st Half Over 1 -117 (1.17 to make 1.00)

Still see Real Madrid scoring goals by the bushel full here, even on the road. Very few teams I'm laying a road 1.5, but Real Madrid are certainly one of them.
Italy game just a feeling here, but Pescara a pretty good road team, and their games average 2.3 gpg. Perugia struggling to score a bit at home for sure, but this may also mean they get after it too (see Empoli game yesterday).
I actually like that Mexican over quite a bit as both teams play open, and this is a borderline 2 unit play for me, but a bit gunshy after last night's debacle

:cheers3: :cheers3:

Adding:

Universidad de Costa Rica (CRC-1)/Limon (CRC-1) Over 2½ -104 (1.04 to make 1.00)
Luqueno (PAR)/General Diaz (PAR) Over 2½ -104 (1.04 to make 1.00)

Like both of these quite a bit actually, but going to try to keep it under control until I get hot again and push up the units.

18-14-4 (+3.89)

fucking hell, felt like I had a good run going here, capped the games well, except obviously the Madrid game was a poor selection. Puebla/Pumas easily coulda had 3 goals in the 1h there and the Limon game had the 1h goal and just couldn't push through for the winner.

Today's card is rather tight, but will carry on with some plays to try to get us on a roll

Rangers (SCO-Cham)/Greenock Morton (SCO-Cham) Over 3 -119 (1.19 to make 1.00)
Doxa (CYP-1) -1½ -128* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Agia Napa (1.28 to make 1.00)

Rangers have scored an astounding 61 goals in 20 games played in Division one, yet they have also allowed nearly a goal per game. They are top of the table, but not really running away with things, with just a 2 point lead on Hibs. 10 of their last 11 matches have had at least 3 goals. I see no reason this one doesn't get to at least 3, and obviously going to :prayer for the winner
Cypress game simply an angle play as Agia Napa are terrible. 0 wins, they haven't won in their last 22 matches in league. Doxa not exactly a great side, mid table team, but I have to think at home they want a comfortable win here to get full points. Leaving Agia in the game they may think they have a chance for a draw. Hoping the home side puts the wood to them here

19-15-4 (+3.70)
Red card kiss of death in the Rangers game cost me a profitable day.

Today, gonna try these two:
SC Heracles (HOL-E)/Ajax (HOL-E) Over 3 -120 (2.40 to make 2.00)
Stoke (ENG-Cup)/Liverpool (ENG-Cup) Over 2½ -112 (1.12 to make 1.00)

No writeups, just some g'luck :cheers3: :cheers3:

Running cold here Hugh.
I have Atlas over and Pachuca overs. Probably go 0-2. Will be back tomorrow with more losers :cheers3:

19-17-4 (+0.18)
:hang:

Running cold here, and today's slate aint that great. But we'll try this for now:
Heerenveen (HOL-E)/Feyenoord (HOL-E) Over 3,3½ -107 (1.07 to make 1.00)

So fucking annoying. HAd Besiktas +284 pending right there as they fuckign score. Fuckign delay from hell

Good thing I got locked out of that Besiktas game :hang:
Buttttt, this Dutch game a complete and utter shit fest. Be lucky to go o1.5, let alone 3.25

19-18-5 (-0.40)

Queretaro (MEX)/Santos Laguna (MEX) 1st Half Over 1 -120 (2.40 to make 2.00)

20-18-5 (+1.60)
Making a few plays will post up in a sec

Schalke 04 (GER-1)/SV Darmstadt 98 (GER-1) 1st Half Over 1 -102 (1.02 to make 1.00)
Al Ahli Dubai (UAE)/Al Dhafra (UAE) Over 3,3½ +130 (1.00 to make 1.30)

Surely there'll be more. Off now, be back in a bit.

Last edited:
21-18-6 (+2.90)

Adding:
Monaco (FRA-1) +136* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Angers (FRA-1) (1.00 to make 1.36)
West Ham (ENG-FA Cup)/Liverpool (ENG-FA Cup) 1st Half Over 1 -102 (2.04 to make 2.00)

FFS, 90 seconds of Ray Hudson cumming and 8 fucking replays of Suarez's goal. Was decent, but you'd think it was the goal of the year or a game winner. Pass by Alves was the best part of it tbh. fucking hate Hudson

That FA cup play is just based on these premier league teams throwing most of their first teamers out there. Not like years past where it was just squad guys, Spurs threw a first unit team out there vs Colchester. Arsenal playing Giroud and Sanchez out there. I think Pool and West Ham play big sides here and we get an open game.

21-20-6 (-0.14)

Me picking losers just killing the soccer forum. Couple plays today, and just to change up my luck, gonna change how I post:

Toluca/Puebla o1 (-112) first half (2.24 to make 2.00)
Bolivar/Jorge W o2.5 (-110) (1.10 to make 1.00)

Toluca play obv I like more - however, one thing to watch for is they play at high altitude, so sometimes early chance go begging, so depending on how the 1h plays out, may be another bet at ht. I like Toluca here to win too quite a bit, but hoping for the early goal and then a winner by ht so no late sweat in these dodgy Meixcan games

Bolivar games always seem to have tons of chances. Finishing has been the issue. as my good friend Hugh613 always says, you can cap chances, just need them to score the goals. This one should see 3-4 easy, but of late, tons of my overs dying on 2's.

Good luck dylan. Benfica over's the only thing I've got going on today. Hope Toluca pot another for you in the next few minutes.

In other news, I just knocked my toothbrush into the freaking toilet, FFS. Off to make an unscheduled trip to the pharmacy *sigh*. Good luck in Bolivia.

adding:
Universidad Catolica/Santiago Wanderers o2.75 (-130) 2.60 to make 2.00

g'luck with your toothbrush Hugh613

23-20-7 (+2.86)
adding
Patriotas/Millionarios o2.25 (-102) 2.04 to make 2.00

be back tomorrow :cheers3:

I can't help but think my appearance helped propel you to this undefeated day... : )

24-20-7 (+4.86)

I think we can all be thankful for Hugh613's presence around here :cheers3: And no doubt assisted and enhanced a very good Sunday.

Today's slate doesn't look all that promising at first blush, but it's days like today that we unearth hidden gems and find some good winners. Be back around lunch time :cheers3:

This one seems worth a shot:

AES Limassol/Aris Limassol 0 2.25 (-102) 1.02 to make 1.00

fucking terrible. get the early away goal and can't even muster another goal to half the best ffs.

24-21-7 (+3.84)

One more for today

Belenses/Martimo 0 2.5 (+108) 1.00 to make 1.08

25-21-7 (+5.02)

Early slate has a bunch of club friendlies which I generally suck at, but there are one or two I'm watching and may play.

For now, I'm on this one:
Wada Degly/Itihad el shorta draw +204 (0.50 to make 1.02)

Game where goals may be hard to come by, every now and again I'll take a poke on the draw line. Only a small play here. Plenty of games coming up for me to pick losers

26-21-7 (+6.04)

Two more for now:

Spurs/Norwich City o2.5 (-116)
Roma/Sassuolo o2.5 (+123)

Spurs simply flying now and this is without Ericksen really in form at all. They seemingly have weapons everywhere in guys like Alli, Chadli, and of course Kaner who plays every fucking game. Norwich had to be devastated with that late show winner last outing at Carrow by Lallana, but they have every reason to be confident that they can play with the big boys. I don't see them packing it in at all, should be an open game here.
Roma a team in flux right now, tons of changes all over the place. DDR playing cb, brought in the pharaoh to play in the midfield with Salah, if nothing else, they have definitely changed to a more attacking team and that also leaves them quite susceptible in the back. Sassuolo started off pretty decently at home, but goals have fallen off a bit, but don't let that fool you - team can score. They drew 2-2 against Frosinone a few weeks back, and honestly should have had a good 5-6 goals in that one. Roma needs points, Sassuolo will not be a push over, really think btts here is good, but getting + odds at the third goal seems even better.

Back