2016 Soccer

27-22-7 (+6.04)
well much ado about nothing there. Got a split, Sassuolo miss a PK of course, but not sure we would have hit the late show winner there anyway.

Be back with some Mexican games here in a bit, probably, no promises.

Couple marginal plays in Mexico, but this one looks like good to me

Leon/Mineros Zaca o2.75 (-136) 1.36 to make 1.00

:cheers3:

Buena suerte Senor dylan. Went with the Tijuana over myself, so hopefully we both come out on top.

27-23-7 (+4.68)

Today quite a few games I like, but trying to be selective here, but....still a few more plays than usual for a Wednesday. Brief writeups too

Celtic -118 @ Aberdeen (1.77 to make 1.50)
Everton/Newcastle o2.75 (-125) 2.50 to make 2.00
Napoli +112 (1.00 to make 1.12)
PSG -1.5 (-165) 1.65 to make 1.00

Celtic been on a run of thumping teams of late until their recent cup loss, however in that game they were also down a man and the ensuing pk after just 13 minutes. Now they play 2nd place Aberdeen and may be able to get the league done and dusted with a win today. Would have went the full two units here except for the road game aspect, I was expecting to have to lay closer to -130/-140 here so spidey senses started tingling. Still think we get some nice value and I'll take a stab at it.
The Everton/Newcastle game I just have pegged for goals. I couldn't decide whether to go for o3 at +odds or lay heavier wood at o2.5 tbh, so I took the middle route. Frankly I'll be disappointed to not win the full bet with just 3 goals, but I thought that Leon game last night would go sailing over too. Everton been a sieve here at home, and Newcastle has bolstered their attack enough I see them getting at least one goal. Everton's attack has been stout all year long, 4th best in the premier league. Everton average 2 gpg at home this year, but also ALLOW just shy of 2gpg at home (worst in the prem). I think we just see plenty of chances here on both ends.
Napoli been in terrific form all year long and just have so many weapons. I don't shy away from road teams, in particular when I'm getting +odds. LAzio certainly better at home, but Napoli no mugs on the road either. Napoli have title aspirations here and against a mid-table team no reason they they can't do it.
And I've been on PSG week after week after week, and no reason for me to back down today. Simple as that. Yes heavy wood on the handicap, but game at home, this one should be 2-0 by ht.

30-24-8 (+6.30)

Not too bad this afternoon....going to play one game tonight

Racing Club +200 (1.00 to make 2.00)

30-25-8 (+5.30)
Couldn't pull out the winner last night, just a draw, thems the breaks.

Going to start out today in Finland, because why the fuck not

RoPS +104 (1.00 to make 1.04) here

RoPS only have lost once in their last 12 at home, and are a pretty decent side, having finished 2nd in the table last year. I think this is more than a fair price for a decent home side, although of course this is a cup game, so some shit happens.

31-25-8 (+6.34)

Adding PSV -1.5 (-119) 1.19 to make 1.00

PSV plays Utrecht today and Sunday, but this one is at home. PSV been on a bit of a tear here of late, and I'm going to ride with the home side to get it done again in cup game. PSV certainly has goals in them, and I do wonder if Utrecht put out their best 11 here, or rather rest a few players for their league game at home, were a few points could push them up the table pretty favorable as it's tight in the Eredivise. PSV have not lost a competitive match since October, CL game @ Wolfsburg. I'll take the in-form home side here for a bet.

31-25-8 (+5.15)

Big day today. Gonna be super busy at work, but will try to post some plays as I get them

Helsinki/Lahti o2.5 (+115) 1.00 to make 1.15
Al Ain/Whada Dhabi o3.25 (-104) 1.04 to make 1.00

I like both of these plays a lot, but I do see quite a few plays today, so will temper expectations early. If the Finish game was a league game, probably would have put a bit more on it. I think both teams score at least one in this one, just hoping one gets to two at least (obviously). Helsinki can be a bit jeckyl and hyde though, they'll score zero one game and then get three in a half the next.
The UAE game would have been a two unit bet if I could find an o3 but I couldn't find anything without too much juice. May check back in closer to game time tho as if the early UAE games don't get 4-5 goals, sometimes the later game trends to under. Just something I've noticed, not sure why two events independent of each other would show correlation, but I have seen it. :cheers3:

31-27-9 (+3.58)

Got tied up at work, and of course a few games I liked (Germany, Fener) flew the fuck over. Ughhhhhhhhhh

Gonna go with these for later:

Godoy/Rosario o0.75 (1h) -132 (2.64 to make 2.00)
Blooming/Ciclon o2.75 (-122) 1.22 to make 1.00

If these do okay, I have interest in some Mexican soccer later on when I'm a few beers in. MAybe we'll get another guest appearance from Hugh here after he stops owning mr. pt over there in that other thread.

:cheers3: :cheers3:

Adding:
USA -1 (+117) 1.00 to make 1.17
NBA: Chicago/Denver o101.5 (1h) -110 (1.10 to make 1.00)

33-28-11 (+4.36)
Hoping for better today frankly.

Put on a pot of coffee, will be here most of the morning....will dribble plays in as I see them/play them

Mainz/Hanover o1 1H (-108) 1.08 to make 1.00

Looks like shit conditions all over England today. I had a league 1 trixie was going to fire up, but may just avoid it altogether.
This City game looks like it's played at night. Quite a few lower league games already called off. Not sure I want to get involved in some of these games with subpar pitches. Should not effect premier league games that much, probably.

Adding:
Dortmund/Hertha o1 (1H) -135 (1.35 to make 1.00)

Don't often find Dortmund 1h lines at under 1.25, and just got confirmation of team news and Reus is starting. Thats big. Last match out they struggled mightily vs Ingosoldt and didn't get the breakthrough till the 77' (and got lucky cause Aubemayong was offside). I think with Reus back, this attack is just an entirely different animal. Gundogan also back just solidifies this team I just seem them coming out firing here. Just a single unit cause it's on the road tho, so tread with a bit of caution

Looks like shit conditions all over England today. I had a league 1 trixie was going to fire up, but may just avoid it altogether.
This City game looks like it's played at night. Quite a few lower league games already called off. Not sure I want to get involved in some of these games with subpar pitches. Should not effect premier league games that much, probably.

ya, anything without undersoil heating would get a bit choppy i imagine

33-30-13 (+2.01)

kind of just spinning my wheels here of late. One thing jumps off the page at me today, so I'll play it straight away:
Rio Ave/Sporting Braga o2.75 (-120) 2.40 to make 2.00

We'll see how this goes before I send any plays in on the later games

15 fucking corners, 25 attempts on goal, and can't buy me the fucking winner. useless peruvian cunts.

33-31-13 (-0.39)

Took a few days off, regrouped, think it's time that I settled down and made us some fucking money.
Friday gonna be a big day. Have to admit, lot going on at work, but will do my best to post at least 5 winners (which means 15-20 plays)

Gonna start off on the overnight with some A-League action
Brisbane -1.5 (-111) 2.22 to make 2.00

Brisbane great at home, best in the league. Newcastle just 1 win on the road. I was actually surprised to see the total so high on this game too, so thought u3.5 was a play, but in the end I thikn there is a chance Brisbane can score 3+ so I'd rather play the handicap than the under.

Fantastic start to big friday :hang:

Let's add these

Mariehamm/Lahit o2.5 (+112) 1.00 to make 1.12
Al Ain/Al Fujairah o3 (-138) 1.38 to make 1.00

Gonna have a whole bunch of plays today, hoping to win one soon :prayer

Adding:

Mineros Zacatas/Corremicas o2.25 (-102) 1.02 to make 1.00
Lobos/Deportivo Tepic o2.5 (-106) 2.12 to make 2.00

35-36-15 (-5.83)

oooof, yesterday was just a disaster all round. not only a fistfull of losers, all my favorite teams failed to win. and now United down an early goal @ Sunderland ffs.

obviously can't try to make it all back in one day, and do have plans later, but I'm going to try to at least pluck out a few winners this morning.

Empoli/Frosinone o2.5 (-122) 1.22 to make 1.00

adding:

Alajulenese (-110) 2.20 to make 2.00
Caps/Stars o1.5 (1P) -105 (2.10 to make 2.00)
Leicester/Arsenal o2.75 (+104) 1.00 to make 1.04

40-38-17 (-2.86)

Mushuc Runa/Emelec o2.5 (-104) 2.08 to make 2.00

few more looking into at the top of the hour. We'll see if any make the card

Back