Jason Smith seems quite happy. Welcome to St. Louis I am guessing.

I can not wait until Berman is done with ESPN. His little act is way over with me. And Stafford if that is his girlfriend should be able to do a lot better than that

Stafford allrdy spent some of that money on a watch

And that shirt.

Whether that was a monogram or the designer of the shirt, signed cuffs aren't generally cheap.

And we are off. The biggest failure of a franchise in sports are now on the clock

holy shit, that has to be a record for fastest time. Lets keep that pace going lol

So, when Stafford outplays Culpepper in camp; do the Lions start him or let him sit?

They sit him.

Just my opinion.

Those were 2 of the probably 7 Lions fans that liked this selection

Erin Andrews loves talking about text messages.

Also, do pro athletes just give out their cell # to like every other pro athlete?

Speaking of that, which one are you all following?

I'm on ESPN, waiting for my Penguins to get their head out of their ass.

I am watching the ESPN one but that is only because I do not have the NFL Network at the house I am watching it , otherwise no doubt I would be going with the NFLN.

St.Louis has officially had like 16 hours to decide what the fuck to do, this doesn't need to take the full 10 minutes

Fuck my life.

I cancelled my streak for the cash pick on Big XII player literally a minute ago, and they took it off the board when I went to pick it again

Then again, I shouldn't be FML'ing over something like that lol

4th pick Quarterback or any other position hmmm

I like the any other position there Capt. They could go Crabtree, Monroe, or Curry.

No thats Korie Lucious, freshman at Michigan St. Went to high school 5 minutes away from me. Had it for the NCAA ship game, just never changed it.

Back