Browns will NOT take Crabtree

They made this public after his visit this past week didn't they? Said he came in with a terrible attitude...

I am going to take the risk and go with the SEC player. I think they take Smith

Browns will NOT take Crabtree

They made this public after his visit this past week didn't they? Said he came in with a terrible attitude...

Smokescreen there I am guessing. They need another weapon for Quinn and he is the biggest one in this draft.

Wow, never think they would have had enough to make this move. They must be giving up a shit load

This is really good for the Bengals, though, I guess it got good at #4. They can take Monroe at six who everybody had potentially at #2.

Sanchez is coming in and starting right away I bet. No way they give up what they are going to give up to start Brett Ratliff. This guy is ready to play right away. He is going to be a star.

I still think the Bengals like Andre Smith more than Monroe. There have been numerous reports that Monroe and his bad knees are scaring away a lot of teams

Well Browns prolly got at least #17 and probably a #2 and a later round pick. Gotta add up to the index...

Well now that Sanchez is gone that 8th pick over 240 pounds looks great. Unless Crabtree is still there. Jaguars are going DE or OT no doubt

Back