I keep switching between ESPN and NFL Network I just can't get a feel for either network

BUT I LOVEEEE MELLL KIPPERRR!!!

Alright going with any other position for the ESPN contest. Think they go with Curry here

Ya I'm sticking with ESPN for Mel, and the potential blowups between Kiper and McShay

Ditto.

NFLN just wasn't very interesting to me.

ok, i'm on espn.com, why and how the fuk can they already grade the team on the pick?? the motherfukrs havnt even played a down yet? what the hell are they grading? their needs? if so, i hope they do it for free cause a damn Mouse can figure out what position player teams need!!

I took any position other than QB, they have a camera with Sanchez and they would have shown him getting called by now I think

I would like to see Monroe taken here. Curry then go to 5 to Cleveland

I'm historically bad at grading draft picks, but I think that Tyson Jackson was the right pick for KC. They desperately need help on that line.

I would like to see Monroe taken here. Curry then go to 5 to Cleveland

I'd take that.

I'd lose on the risk I took in the contest with Sanchez going five, though.

Well that is the worst possible scenario for Cleveland I believe. I am going to go with Raji here now

That's very surprising to me.

Seattle may just have the best LB corps in the league now if Curry's as good as advertised with this guy and Tatupu.

Well that is the worst possible scenario for Cleveland I believe.

Agreed.

You can take 10 minutes, because they're going to be calling every team in the league trying to trade this pick.

The next one for ESPN is SEC player or any other player. I think Andre Smith gets taken there so I think I will be going with that one

I hope they go with Crabtree here. Have been calling it for a while.

Ya and so far the 80's have hit Signal and now 94% are on ANY OTHER CONFERENCE

Is it Bengals at 6?

Theres Euguene Monroe, Michael Oher...

Back