12/4/08 Thursday NBA

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
88-66 (57.1%) +15.10 Units
9-13 ML's -2.75 Units

Suns/Mavs O206.5 -- Honestly expecting this total to run down here in the last 30 mins before game time as whoever moved this thing to 207 to buy back some for a middle. Hoping for 205 or so, but it will be a play even at 207. No opinion on the spread but I'd lean Dallas. Phoenix has two wins in their last 8 games and they were over MIN and OKC (by 1 point). I have major questions about either of these teams being real contenders but that's for another thread.

Nuggets TT Under 99.5 (-15c) -- Spurs have allowed one team to score over 99 in their last 13 and that includes games against the Jazz, Nuggets, and Knicks. Off of three losses you can always count on them to show up on the defensive end. Nuggets are on an offensive tear, but I we'll look back at the 130 as the peak. Hope there is a cliff on the other side of that peak.

Last edited:
Thanks t.

Played the over at 206.5. I suppose the lack of selling back the early # should give me a bit more confidence in the play overall.

GL tonight guys.

We need to chat about the Utah/Raps game.

I wanna hit the ML, any reason I shouldn't?

Well I don't think the Jazz are playing well at all right now, but they've lost two home games in a row. I'd personally never bet against them to lose 3 in a row there. I was going to play the Jazz myself (which I try not to ever do) based on the 2 home losses in a row, but the coaching change will have me on the sideline. Is the new guy going to let the raps run?

Well I don't think the Jazz are playing well at all right now, but they've lost two home games in a row. I'd personally never bet against them to lose 3 in a row there. I was going to play the Jazz myself (which I try not to ever do) based on the 2 home losses in a row, but the coaching change will have me on the sideline. Is the new guy going to let the raps run?

Triano wants to push the ball.
Apparently Jose didnt push the ball because Smitch called every play from the sideline, so he generally had to walk it up to get the plays.

Triano wants to push the ball.
Apparently Jose didnt push the ball because Smitch called every play from the sideline, so he generally had to walk it up to get the plays.

Appreciate it. There are bad sides to betting either side here so I'll be on the sidelines. Alot depends on what line they toss out there as well.

Appreciate it. There are bad sides to betting either side here so I'll be on the sidelines. Alot depends on what line they toss out there as well.

Obviously depends on who plays for Utah but after that DEN blowout have to think its favorable . 8 or 9 minimum I would think but just guessing off the top of my head ...The Jazz off 2 SU losses does make the ML alot less favorable IMO as well:cheers:

Obviously depends on who plays for Utah but after that DEN blowout have to think its favorable . 8 or 9 minimum I would think but just guessing off the top of my head ...The Jazz off 2 SU losses does make the ML alot less favorable IMO as well:cheers:

I am sympathetic to a Raptors ATS bet, especially at 9, but I do think the Jazz find a way to win the game SU in the end.

Back