• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
D

dudleysdad

Give me a break
One guy interviewed stated she has playing and coaching experience
Please
Probably half the posters on here have more playing experience than her

but she has played and shit. I think the bigger question is if these dudes, or any pro can hear a woman and get coached by her and what not.

She'll be fine, should I not trust Bruce Arians' judgment?

I thought I read she had like 14 years of professional experience or something like that, doesn't take a man to be able to instruct proper tackling, especially in today's NFL

And she's only on for Summer, interning as LB coach

love how the title of this thread is already political incorrect and is sexist.
what has gender got to do with shit.
If she's qualified than so be it.
Right now this sort of treatment is the same sort of action that Blacks had

summer intern

in light of all the shit with NFL players beating woman ass.......this was a play, believe that.

In the NBA it works, women play the game.

Chicks don't play football(save it please)......I don't think we ever see a woman as a real coach

summer intern

in light of all the shit with NFL players beating woman ass.......this was a play, believe that.

In the NBA it works, women play the game.

Chicks don't play football(save it please)......I don't think we ever see a woman as a real coach

You haven't heard of Terrell Owens?

If she can do the job, let her do her job. I just hope that is why she is getting the job, because she is the most deserving for the price.

She's a 37 year old intern, not sure there's much price, not even sure the position exists normally

If she can do the job, let her do her job. I just hope that is why she is getting the job, because she is the most deserving for the price.
Yeah that's why she is getting the job, cuz she is most deserving lol

Back