WK 9 BILLS MAFIA goes to the city of CHILLI/WNY HS Football PLAYOFFS/BREEDERS CUP/HOOPS and PUCKS/ BOL TO ALL !!

Section 6 HS playoff seminfinals review

5-0. +$1,915

Class AA

BENNETT 62. (-35 $400)
ORCHARD PARK 22
Was very close in the first half 22-15 , until the Tigers scored on 4th and goal just before the half to take a 30-15 lead ..Ran it up to 54-15 with 10 minutes left in the game ...Probably would have taken their foot off the gas had the Lockport sidelines not been taunting the raucous Bennett crowd ..

Lancaster 36. ( -19 no bet )
Orchard Park 7
Lancaster homer /bettor has to be feeling pretty good heading into Friday Nights championship at Highmark stadium ( Bills stadium ) , as that's now 5 easy covers in a row...At 9-1 overall the Powehouse Legends head into Friday as high as can be

Class A

CLARENCE 28
WEST SENECA WEST 21 ( +24.5 $125)

The Red Devils while undefeated are the most overrated team in WNY ..Luckily for them this is very down year for Class A ...They've now lost 5 in a row ATS ..

LOCKPORT 30. ( ML $800 +100)
STARPOINT 15

This is one that I would have won $3-5k on with the best book that I was cut off from...The Lions are an awesome story , after going 1-4 (4-5) last season they have earned a trip to Highmark Stadium ...Wish I could have bet them to win the Class at +5500 before the season , although it's going to be far from easy vs Clarence.....Comical that one book cheated me out of $25 , on the +105 $500 bet , but why argue over a few beans ..

Class.B

PIONEER. 42
SOUTH PARK 22. ( +27 $80)
Pioneer is the real deal ..Can't wait to see what might be the best matchup in the Class championships on Friday vs H&S ..

HEALTH & SCIENCES 14 (-4 $500)
MARYVALE 0

The 2nd best city team should be a tough out Friday at 4pm .

* will breakdown expected lines for The Sectional Championships later today

NFL +$150

Clearly would have been much better off just betting the Chargers mortgage play for $1320 and called it a day ....

Back