Wimbledon 2023 In-Game

Rune and Alcaraz been playing together since they were 12. I think Carlito has filled his body to the max at such a young age. Rune and Sinner can still fill out. All 3 will be very good and most likely the next trio until some new prodigy comes along...maybe Carlos' brother Jaime.

Do they make you rake (whatever it is) the court, or do staff do it?
I didn't do the tennis, pretty sure they had staff for what they paid

We were already at the Ritz paying 350 a night, they wouldn't even let you bring your own booze to the pool. Had to pay $10/beer ffs. Learned how important it was to tip the bartender $50 the first drink on a 4 night stay, never got ripped again. Do that every time now if it's more than 2 nights.

Crazy note that trip. I only do nonstop flights but somehow my luggage got lost on a nonstop phx to fort lauderdale. How does that happen? Rummaging around the Ritz in the same shit I was wearing yesterday was next level rank

I can't in any way suggest backing Rune with real money ffs, the mismatch on paper is incredibly real

That said he will likely win a game that I bet against him. Not a set thought, this is 3-0

Best part of bloody marys is the Diablo sauce from Taco Bell

Last chick put at least 20 in my bag for a couple tacos

Going to continue to hammer the value if Rune wins a game

Betting Alcaraz to win the first set and going to keep doing it live until the match is over

Should get several value bets, hard to post them in a pinch but that's my line of thinking

Just rolling bets on Alcatraz service games the rest of the morning, if he gets broken shame on me but I don't see it

No chance in hell Holger breaks him now. Enjoy the free money, don't care if it's -3000 or whatever

Crazy that rolling $100 and betting on Carlito to not lose a service game will turn into almost a grand just in one set

Eubanks just wanked off this tiebreak

I would bet on his service games in the 5th if I wasn't just going all in on Alcaraz service games

That's the joy of -2000 bets ... they are awesome ... until they aren't
I'm just rolling it, haven't even watched one of his service games and I have it on lol

Been in lalaland this morning but at least trying to keep up with this shit

Rune and Alcaraz been playing together since they were 12. I think Carlito has filled his body to the max at such a young age. Rune and Sinner can still fill out. All 3 will be very good and most likely the next trio until some new prodigy comes along...maybe Carlos' brother Jaime.

I watch on YouTube a month or two ago Jaime get absolutely destroyed by some ambidextrous kid who only hits forehands.

This is great final four in men's. Alcaraz finally gets tested Friday.
Simple early thoughts

I can't bet against Joker but Sinner is the one matchup the he can fail I think. Just gonna watch and not bet as a fan

Alcaraz/Med...seems like another match that the better server will win and it's possible one point will dictate the outcome. Wouldn't bet against either to lose serve.

Simple early thoughts

I can't bet against Joker but Sinner is the one matchup the he can fail I think. Just gonna watch and not bet as a fan

Alcaraz/Med...seems like another match that the better server will win and it's possible one point will dictate the outcome. Wouldn't bet against either to lose serve.

Agree on the first part, except that you'll bet.

Alcaraz and Med is tough. Both great servers but both play solid d too. I can see a bunch of 6-3/6-4 sets. It can go 5.

Agree on the first part, except that you'll bet.

Alcaraz and Med is tough. Both great servers but both play solid d too. I can see a bunch of 6-3/6-4 sets. It can go 5.
This is how I've matured

There will likely not be one bet placed on SINNER but that pitchfork dude on my left shoulder carries much mor clout than Ohtani on my right

Ons getting 71% of the early action, wouldn't have guessed that for the life of me

I think she wins the title so not like I'm betting against her but that's startling

Svitolina match is closer to 50/50, I can't bet on her as a favorite after the match against Iga. There is no bigger letdown spot in women's' tennis than this one.

If you can come up with an angle in the men's semis, props. I can't wait to watch just as a fan with no money on it.

Back