Wimbledon 2023 In-Game

She's a boss, don't feel sorry for her when I just looked and that call lasted 2:10. She lives 10 minutes from me lol

When you get older you do a lot more things that make zero sense

Just laying the wood on service games this match going forward

Not sure we see another break when Joker gets up 2-1

joker level is considerably lower than prior years in this tourney. Gonna have a hard time with either Alcaraz or Medvedev.

No fucking way I'm betting on Alcaraz to win on grass, he might be 7th or 8th in the quarters

Again, reserve the right to change opinion but I think I know what I've seen

Eubanks v Med

Enjoy betting Med regardless the price on every service game, he's winning those. Chris has to know that and will likely just play for TBs every set which makes this great for those of us who aren't scared of laying the lumber. Really it's about how quickly he can settle in to this match. When he does he's not getting broken.

Eubanks v Med

Enjoy betting Med regardless the price on every service game, he's winning those. Chris has to know that and will likely just play for TBs every set which makes this great for those of us who aren't scared of laying the lumber. Really it's about how quickly he can settle in to this match. When he does he's not getting broken.

I can see Med breaking him but you'll get a lot of over 10.5s each set.

Reactions: KJ
Sinner has had a really easy draw and should be really fresh, and his game gives Djoka fits. Still gotta go with Djoka. Hasn't lost on Centre Court since 2013. 43-0. Let that sink in.

It's a great final 6. I had no faith in Tsitsipas, so it's good to get a new guy with a big serve.

He can move so well and plays solid defense. Just needs experience.
You could be right. I just notice that great clay players have a hard time with grass, it's night and day. Rafa is that huge misnomer but I'm not even sure he was all that great on grass. Such a different game Regardless it's fascinating to me to see how these players work their plant foot when the difference between clay and gras is so enormous.

Love my guy Casper not training on grass and saying it's best left for golf. How can anyone disagree?

You could be right. I just notice that great clay players have a hard time with grass, it's night and day. Rafa is that huge misnomer but I'm not even sure he was all that great on grass. Such a different game Regardless it's fascinating to me to see how these players work their plant foot when the difference between clay and gras is so enormous.

Love my guy Casper not training on grass and saying it's best left for golf. How can anyone disagree?

Yeah, I just think Alcaraz is good enough to win on all surfaces. He's an exception to the norm. Jmo. Who knows, still so young.

Haha the ole surface debate. I respect clay more than I did even a year ago, the sliding and saving, etc. it's pretty wild..still not a fan of it, probably because I am just so terrible at betting on clay. Every set is so different, no rhythm, I guess that's why people like it though.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Yeah, I just think Alcaraz is good enough to win on all surfaces. He's an exception to the norm. Jmo. Who knows, still so young.

Haha the ole surface debate. I respect clay more than I did even a year ago, the sliding and saving, etc. it's pretty wild..still not a fan of it, probably because I am just so terrible at betting on clay. Every set is so different, no rhythm, I guess that's why people like it though.
It's hard to fathom that most of the world grows up on clay

Grass is for the insanely wealthy

Hard courts are pretty much American. Has taken me 20+ years to actually appreciate this. Most of the elite players over the course of our lifetimes grew up playing on clay

Last year, keep in mind, just for betting purposes and angles. Sinner led Djokovic 2-0 after first 2 sets, then folded. I don't think Djokovic is going to let that happen again in the first 2, but think it can still go 4-5.

It's hard to fathom that most of the world grows up on clay

Grass is for the insanely wealthy

Hard courts are pretty much American. Has taken me 20+ years to actually appreciate this. Most of the elite players over the course of our lifetimes grew up playing on clay

Yeah I've never seen a clay court in my life in America, seen a few grass courts. Obviously hard courts at every corner.

Crazy that I have a couple friends, no fam, no kids, in their 50s

Went on the Miami/Key West trip with them and the 4 days in Miami they paid top dollar for clay court sessions on Key Biscayne because you simply can't find it around here

Crazy that I have a couple friends, no fam, no kids, in their 50s

Went on the Miami/Key West trip with them and the 4 days in Miami they paid top dollar for clay court sessions on Key Biscayne because you simply can't find it around here

I believe it. People are too lazy to take care of the courts.

I gotta take Ons. Just have to. Shes been thinking about Rybakina all year, and even mentioned revenge in her on court interview right after her match with Petra. It's hard for women to repeat, especially this crew.

Back