Wimbledon 2023 In-Game

Ditch the cereal mate. Eggs avacado and blueberries. I have a phd in nutrition from Tik Toks
I have to eat cereal, really only calcium I get and good for fiber. Almond milk has been a savior, dairly is no bueno

I like that suggestion though. Got a place down the way that does $2.99 egg/spinach/avocado/feta wraps, half for breakfast and half for lunch is perfect

Red blood cells aren't doing what they're supposed to so dealing with that and iron deficiency right now so greens and supplements are all part of the gig. Fuckin' blows.

Seems like every Rune match has to have some bullshit involved

He's the anti Kyrgios. Nick is actually funny, Rune just looks like a douche every time he complains

Seems like every Rune match has to have some bullshit involved

He's the anti Kyrgios. Nick is actually funny, Rune just looks like a douche every time he complains

Rune has talent but such a douche I agree

Problem is I keep watching this match and missing the wagers on serve in the other one which has been complete loot

Man I was loaded on Berrettini that game, disaster

Now Alcaraz gets to serve first, this next set has under written all over it unless Mateo shows signs of life his first couple service games. Could easily be down 1-4 in no time

Tennis - J Sinner Games / R Safiullin Games O 35½ -115 for Game - Date Event: Jul 11 2023 9:30AM

gonna start with this for half a unit..will probably miss all of it because will be sleeping after live betting all night.

Got too greedy, value is gone

Figured down 3-5 in the first it was golden, now might actually play Iga to win the 2nd set

This game of women's tennis continues to mystify me

Iga ain't losing in straight sets, I feel comfortable laying all kinds of wood on that

3rd set I'll be back on Svitolina, she's one of maybe 5 chicks I trust mentally in this sport to not completely melt down

Haha fuck it all, then she get broken

Who needs a wife when you have the WTA at your disposal to ruin your morning?

Took 2nd set o10.5

Had a boost to +157 so figured why not. All over the place on this match. One of those I'd have been better off not watching and just gambling it

Welp Pegula lost, 0-1 on the day

Was pretty sure she was a winner up 4-2 in the third but WTA happened. Again.

Prolly get some good value on Pegula's doubles matches now that she's out

I know her and Coco will be favored til the final but probably not as much as they should be

Tennis - J Sinner Games / R Safiullin Games O 35½ -115 for Game - Date Event: Jul 11 2023 9:30AM

gonna start with this for half a unit..will probably miss all of it because will be sleeping after live betting all night.
I'm pretty sure you're awake and just lurking

Like that over, highly doubt Sinner gets another 3 set match today, I might even bet on Saffy, dude's been nails so far

I'm pretty sure you're awake and just lurking

Like that over, highly doubt Sinner gets another 3 set match today, I might even bet on Saffy, dude's been nails so far
What all did you end up taking in this Iga match?

This idea that Swiatek is an all time great is laughable. She is ranked number one because none of these girls are any good. Iga would consistently get destroyed by any of the real greats.

This idea that Swiatek is an all time great is laughable. She is ranked number one because none of these girls are any good. Iga would consistently get destroyed by any of the real greats.
Can't believe she's only 22

She's great on clay, that's it. Her and Casper should team up for mixed doubles

Just took o9.5 +170 for this set

I don't see either of these two just melting down and going away. Generous number

Banged Jess/Coco at -380 for larger than the norm

I'm afraid that will be as low as I can get it unless trying to follow point by point

Starts in 20 minutes, getting two top ten players that are both out of the main draw is incredible. Neither has anything else to worry about than winning this shit.

Loved Svitolina today

Will be a complete fade against Vondo, perfect let down situation and she'll be favored with a number much higher than it should be

If hedging is your game we have a ton of good looking opportunities

Rublev +900 today is a great starting point

Keys +150 and Ons +140 tomorrow should also be valuable at some point in those matches. Won't be a bet against Rybakina really but that should be the final and +140 is a gift. Other quarter, betting against Sabby's 2nd serve is a must. Pretty confident all three of those wagers can be arb'd without much sweat.

JFC Vandrousova opens at -145, not sure how to fade Svitolina at these odds

Figured for sure she'd be favored, this line sucks

Alcaraz -370 vs a mental midget is under priced

Think he wins in straight sets. Rune wears himself out mentally so often, the is the perfect crash and burn spot

Back