Wimbledon 2023 In-Game

Agree on the first part, except that you'll bet.

Alcaraz and Med is tough. Both great servers but both play solid d too. I can see a bunch of 6-3/6-4 sets. It can go 5.
There will be TBs

That's about the only thing I'd bet on

As for the first, I seriously don't even know what I'd bet on. Rather bet on ping pong

Also for anyone that thinks I have no discipline...

Not one wager on anything since Carlito's last service game

Unless betting on women as a single dude is a thing, definitely not lucrative

I won't be on the mens' semis, this is honestly the best final four I can remember

Fed, Nadal, Joker, Murray, Stan...I don't even know if there was a semis at Wimby with four of them but the drama factor wasn't so big anyway because any of them winning wasn't a shocker

Med +205, can't make that up. And Alcaraz might win but that's silly value

Sinner is the one cat alive that can actually beat Joker. Saying that he'll probably lose the first set 1-6 but that's a big plus number beside his name

Just looking forward to Friday as a fan, I don't think it could have drawn any better

Ons +135 tomorrow is my big play, I think she lifts the trophy. Little concern of the letdown after beating the defending champ but not that big. Sabalinka offers plenty of reason for Ons to be dialed in, that match is the trophy match.

Might take Svitolina live, line says Vondrousova, I doubt she'll see much public money. Real question for me is if Svitolina has the juice to see the finish line after today, simply not sure. If she's on point in the first couple games I will take her live.

Ons getting 71% of the early action, wouldn't have guessed that for the life of me

I think she wins the title so not like I'm betting against her but that's startling

Svitolina match is closer to 50/50, I can't bet on her as a favorite after the match against Iga. There is no bigger letdown spot in women's' tennis than this one.

I thought beatin vika would be a let down..the whole belaurs/ukranian thing and that tb was tits.

Reactions: KJ
I won't be on the mens' semis, this is honestly the best final four I can remember

Fed, Nadal, Joker, Murray, Stan...I don't even know if there was a semis at Wimby with four of them but the drama factor wasn't so big anyway because any of them winning wasn't a shocker

Med +205, can't make that up. And Alcaraz might win but that's silly value

Sinner is the one cat alive that can actually beat Joker. Saying that he'll probably lose the first set 1-6 but that's a big plus number beside his name

Just looking forward to Friday as a fan, I don't think it could have drawn any better

Only way to go is live or start with both dogs to trade off.

Took a flyer on Shittylina to win it all. Faves have won 11 of the last 12 women's Slams, only dog to get up being last year here at Wimby. Can't see the Czech winning the final on her worst surface, and whoever wins this semi will be the dog in the final.

Took a flyer on Shittylina to win it all. Faves have won 11 of the last 12 women's Slams, only dog to get up being last year here at Wimby. Can't see the Czech winning the final on her worst surface, and whoever wins this semi will be the dog in the final.

Joined you. Was -155 and I just looked after first game and -235. Yikes. Future stayed the same at +120 so 6u risk.

Joined you. Was -155 and I just looked after first game and -235. Yikes. Future stayed the same at +120 so 6u risk.
If the Czech serves like that in the final, it's impossible to say she won't be in with a shot. The odds should let us know to what degree. She'd like to face the Tunisian, simply because she's not got the big game for grass like Sabalenka has.

I'm thinking I'm wrong about who the Czech would like to face in order to have a chance in the final. Sabalenka has such a low percentage game that she just executes brilliantly. Basically can't (or rather, doesn't) win a point that lasts beyond 3 shots. Think Jabeur's experience of losing the final here last year would serve her well if she makes it through again. Whereas it would be Sabalenka's first Wimbledon final, so that lack of experience for the occasion wouldn't exist only on the Czech's side of the net.

And just like that it's back to basically a pick em

No clue how to play this that doesn't involve flipping a coin

Joker -190 seems like a trap but I’ll bite on Michael Jordan to continue his quest for a season slam. 12u

Took a flyer on Skinner to win the 1st set. Joker usually drops a few these at the end of Slams to pay back the bookies for cleaning up the whole shebang. Started last round, why not here as well.

Feel like we always saying “this guy can beat Joker”. Just doesn’t happen.

Alcaraz can. Big maybe.
Alcaraz had his best chance on clay, not sure how that doesn't affect him if they meet up Sunday

Tough to blame a guy that couldn't move but that cramping likely had a ton to do with nerves. Haven't bet a thing today, might not on Sunday either unless Joker gets down a break and bet on him

Lucky to get Joker to win the 3rd when he was serving at 4-5 and into double set point, got it at +245 but it actually still went up to +330

Sinner simply wasn't going to break him today, the match was stupidly close considering you wouldn't know it by the score line, matter of the big points that Joker wasn't gonna give up

Lucky to get Joker to win the 3rd when he was serving at 4-5 and into double set point, got it at +245 but it actually still went up to +330

Sinner simply wasn't going to break him today, the match was stupidly close considering you wouldn't know it by the score line, matter of the big points that Joker wasn't gonna give up
Yep. Of course I needed Sinner to get a set to get the over but he just kept choking

He can probably hit drop shots on every point the rest of the match and win in straights

Both guys will be at 100% for the finals.

Joker was on the ropes after winning the first in Paris. If Carlos didn’t cramp he would have won.

But that gave life to the season slam pursuit. Novak will leave nothing behind Sunday.

My -190 will likely be close to the finals line unfortunately. Was hoping Med could have pulled an upset here and Joker would have then been -400+.

Can actually justify taking him at -180, he wins on grass more than 2/3 or the time at this point against Carlito I believe

Feel like Sinner wasn’t very good today. Hard to gauge his peak form. Carlos looks great but didn’t watch today. Score says a lot.

Back