Wimbledon 2023 In-Game

I hate women’s tennis. I always lose. Faded the tubby girl last match and lost big. On her today huge and she’s mentally quit.

Like Lisicki, it means too much to Tubby. Also, the fact the Czech is a lefty gives her problems. Didn't weigh that heavily enough until I saw their hth results.

Medvedev might try returning serve from the same continent as his opponent. For someone who was called a smart player by Eubanks this guy sure as heck played a dumb match.

Unbelievably dumb. 10 feet off the baseline, nice strategy.

Alcaraz will come out guns blazing like he always does in the first set, but then he will gas out. He doesn't pace himself for a war, this will be a war, might go 5 with tie breaks. I think it's very close but Djoka pulls it out in 4 maybe 5. He does need to serve better than he did against Sinner though.

Alcaraz has those heavy forehands that gave Novak's wrist, arm trouble in Paris. Lot of people don't talk about that....he will do a Med timeout at least once is my prediction to fuck with the kid.

I can see Carlitos winning 10-15 slams just from talent alone. 20+ maybe if he stays injury free, no medical mandates, etc. and no more good players come through. He will own his age bracket all the 20 something guys. He's legit asf.

Going with Joker in 4, would be much less surprised if he wins in 3 than I would be if Carlito wins the match

Why haven't they put in an escalator at the All-England Club at this point?

Imagine one of these dudes spraining an ankle walking up those stairs with the bag on their shoulders. Get them a caddie at least

Taking joker.

Joker to win/Alcaraz to win a set +130
Joker -1.5 +100
Alcaraz to win a point every return game +3500
Joker to win a point every return game +2000
Interesting, I like those props

You obviously are needing 3-1 Joker but those props to win a point are juicy

Honestly once it gets to championships in any sport I pretty much toss those aside

Only time I use them is Sweet 16 and that's because of the time they have to practice between weekends and get to understand the dogs that made it out of the 1st weekend. Only sport I can justify it.

Also took joker live -120 with a DK boost 50% live boost! Always fun to lock those in when they go live but aren’t playing yet

Waiting all of this out

I'm damn near inclined to take Alcarez in the 2nd set before he completely wilts

Joker shots hitting the baseline like he's asking which part of the line do you want me to hit

Also what McEnroe just said is so vital when betting live

If you get broken to lose the set you're instantly at such a disadvantage in the next set too. Regardless the score, you have to serve first in the next set or you can get swallowed alive. Great live angle for thinking these guys just throw in the towel when they know they're losing the set

It's not really fun to watch when betting live and the live odds adjust 30 seconds ahead of what we're watching on the tele

Back