Wimbledon 2023 In-Game

Think Ons finally gets the trophy this year

Don't know what time the Iga/Svitolina match is but going to try to be awake to live bet it, Iga has had some serious lapses on the grass and this might be the match that gets her. Pretty sure I've never been against her but will be here

Don't know what time the Iga/Svitolina match is but going to try to be awake to live bet it, Iga has had some serious lapses on the grass and this might be the match that gets her. Pretty sure I've never been against her but will be here
I want to see if svitolina can hold first, but I've always liked her.

Think ons should crush this match though

Feel like Tsitsipas has a ton of choking under his belt already in his early career.

Full disclosure, I am greek...obviously you're right, but will say he makes it deep in most tourneys (probably why he has been top 10 for as long as I can remember). That 2-0 blown lead to joker though feels like that was the moment he was mentally broken

Best part of this Wimby for me to this point has been Chris in the booth calling his own highlights

Guy has won a ton of fans over this week, he's gonna be seeded in the US Open and to think he was pretty much a nobody 3 weeks ago. Win in Mallorca and the dude is moving the chains now. Pretty awesome.

Full disclosure, I am greek...obviously you're right, but will say he makes it deep in most tourneys (probably why he has been top 10 for as long as I can remember). That 2-0 blown lead to joker though feels like that was the moment he was mentally broken
Full disclosure, I am Greek too and why I always pay attention to him and feel like I'm let down more often than not.

Best part of this Wimby for me to this point has been Chris in the booth calling his own highlights

Guy has won a ton of fans over this week, he's gonna be seeded in the US Open and to think he was pretty much a nobody 3 weeks ago. Win in Mallorca and the dude is moving the chains now. Pretty awesome.
I am scoping US Open tickets right now. It's going to be nutty if this kid makes some noise.

Reactions: KJ
I am scoping US Open tickets right now. It's going to be nutty if this kid makes some noise.
Would be awesome

Never been to big time tennis live, might randomly end up in Cincinnati this year during that tournament, doubt it but possible

Problem here is that Indian Wells is always during March Madness. It's only a few hours away and actually been in that stadium, incredible but the timing sucks. Rather watch MM than deal with it

Chick friend of mine here gets to go to the US Open every year if she wants to with her firm, she gets great pics but is more interested in who's in the crowd than the actual tennis. Doubt she even knows what deuce means

I think iga gets a ton of confidence from that match. First time she has ever had a match go 2 tiebreaks. Her first serve was wonky though.

Svits another crafty type that will try not to let iga dictate, and iga showed plenty of frustration with that against bencic. Svits level. Will have to be maintained throughout, which bencic didn’t do in the 3rd.

Maybe worth establishing a position on the dog, and live betting.

It’s probably the best women’s sport around and it’s still a tough watching a whole match.

Y’all find it any easier betting women’s vs men’s?

It’s probably the best women’s sport around and it’s still a tough watching a whole match.

Men holding serve is the easiest for me especially at Wimby

Betting women to break at + money year round will likely net you a handsome profit

Yeah it definitely depends...but in womens, you 100% find more mental breaks and 6-0 sets than mens...although the south american mens clay swing can get like that at times too.

But can definitely find it on both sides either way

I used to go to my buddy’s Greek Easter. Lamb spit roasted on a huge open fire and uzo(sp) shots all night long. I’d love to do that again.

I used to go to my buddy’s Greek Easter. Lamb spit roasted on a huge open fire and uzo(sp) shots all night long. I’d love to do that again.
Lmao for some reason I'm one of few I know that likes ouzo but I rarely have it.

I've been to family/friends that do the lamb spit but i much rather other food lol

Would be awesome

Never been to big time tennis live, might randomly end up in Cincinnati this year during that tournament, doubt it but possible

Problem here is that Indian Wells is always during March Madness. It's only a few hours away and actually been in that stadium, incredible but the timing sucks. Rather watch MM than deal with it
Nothing can ever get in the way of MM.

Reactions: KJ

I haven’t looked at a men’s match in years, but once you learn the players, you can exploit matchups, especially early in tournaments. Also, the quit factor can be high with the ladies when things aren’t going their way.

Outside of football, my bets are 90% WTA and 10% mlb.

Going to lay all kinds of lumber on Grigor and Berrettini service games, end of the day I don't expect to be caring about juice

Cool thing with live betting is you can get off that line of thinking quickly if it isn't working out

Grigor has been one of the most impressive players this tournament

Only reason Rune is here is because that loopy underhand serve

Eubanks v Med might well be the same thing as today

Early Med but I don't see him breaking Eubanks much once the match settles in and it's obvious Chris is playing for the breaker against these guys, he should have the same game plan as he did today

Eubanks v Med might well be the same thing as today

Early Med but I don't see him breaking Eubanks much once the match settles in and it's obvious Chris is playing for the breaker against these guys, he should have the same game plan as he did today

Gotta think experience comes into play going this one. Med fresher legs.

Gotta think experience comes into play going this one. Med fresher legs.
It's a tough one and I'll only bet live, not sure I can put my finger on it but Med looks off by a half tic

I don't know that Med is any different in returning serve and holding serve right now than Tsitsipas, Eubanks shouldn't need much of a different game plan

Very good grass court matchup on paper

Got the pouncing shoes on if either of these servers go down 0-15 in Alcaraz/Berrettini match

Impossible to post but getting either of these guys on serve at -400 or less down 0-15 is a great opportunity in this dojo

Tough to do both matches at once but I'm firmly on betting the game for either of Alcaraz/Berrettini/Dmitrov if they fall behind 0-15 on serve

Rune is the only one I'm not doing that with

Back