Week 3 major line moves in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
There were some plays yesterday...

In chronological order after the first three.

126 UNC -9
131 Tulsa +31.5
192 Penn State -9 or so, but that was a different guy than the first two.
190 NM State +3.5 back to the first group

Those were all before noon.

Right Angle started chiming in at noon; he is on 170 Arkansas -9 and 9.5

112 UMass was the same early movers not RAS +12
187 SMU +38 also them

194 SD ST -16.5 was RAS

Evidently a few Right Angle totals came out today, which is odd considering their website lists totals to be released Weds mid-morning EDT. Anyway, my ticker was down earlier for about 3 hours so I missed all these moves and am getting second-hand info from another guy.

150 LSU UNDER 52 and then UNDER 50 same guy bet, weirdo.

198 Iowa UNDER 50.5.

117 UNCC OVER 60 was them.

Nothing else of significance at this point. Just wanted to get the thread rolling.

:shake:

the problem with this shit is that I'm not paying attention to the ticker on Mondays and Tuesdays too much. traditionally the shit starts on Wednesday, with Right Angle changing the playing field this year by going early in the week, it makes it tough for me to monitor. I'm only one man. I don't need days off, I love it too but at the same time I'm trying to watch game film from the Niffel, look at whatever college film i can get my hands on ESPECIALLY EARLY in the year when the numbers are shaky at best. Plus today is matchday 1 in the Champions League and I've spent the last 3 hours working on soccer after spending the first 4 today on foots... There are only 24 hours in a day. Sigh.

the problem with this shit is that I'm not paying attention to the ticker on Mondays and Tuesdays too much. traditionally the shit starts on Wednesday, with Right Angle changing the playing field this year by going early in the week, it makes it tough for me to monitor. I'm only one man. I don't need days off, I love it too but at the same time I'm trying to watch game film from the Niffel, look at whatever college film i can get my hands on ESPECIALLY EARLY in the year when the numbers are shaky at best. Plus today is matchday 1 in the Champions League and I've spent the last 3 hours working on soccer after spending the first 4 today on foots... There are only 24 hours in a day. Sigh.

good thing you love what you do

plenty of other ways to make a ton more dough w/o working so hard

149 Auburn +7.5 was hit about an hour ago and it has all the smellings of a Walters release, though surprising that he would do that on a Tuesday. The movers who bet it here are the same guys who bet most of his shit on Saturday, and they have been betting the poker siders in the baseball, as well.

twink, i guess there are ways to make more money, but i do love what i do. not interested in any job where work is actually considered work, and not just a compensated hobby.

Rex living the life you lucky motherfucker:tiphat:

I remember when you was a college student working at applebees

149 Auburn +7.5 was hit about an hour ago and it has all the smellings of a Walters release, though surprising that he would do that on a Tuesday. The movers who bet it here are the same guys who bet most of his shit on Saturday, and they have been betting the poker siders in the baseball, as well.

twink, i guess there are ways to make more money, but i do love what i do. not interested in any job where work is actually considered work, and not just a compensated hobby.

That is why I said what I said bro

as long as you love it, then it is worth quite a bit more:shake:

but shit, I thought my job was stressful. I wish I coulda seen ya last time I was down in CR

Rich - Hmm, college student jobs the only ones I had were at McDonald's when I came home for Christmas and one summer... at the student newspaper when I was sports editor... and at the Muncie newspaper stringing by usually covering high school football and basketball on Friday/Saturday nights before drunken Ball State parties. No Applebee's employment in my past, although I did work at Beef O' Brady's at the time I started chiming in at Covers with some of you degenerates.

Maybe next time, twink.

set up?

images

it could be saber - that would be my guess normally when he does shit like that, but i truly don't know. sometimes you don't get the snap-back. The chance to get Auburn has all but passed after what everyone saw last week. I made LSU 8, nothing there for me.

Rex, or anyone for that matter, I was wondering how much your guy's books are letting you get down on FCS extra games? I'm only allowed a mere $250 and was wondering if that was the industry standard. Thanks.

the extra games are shameful this year. I've never seen less effort from people into coming up with a line. CRIS literally throws up a number about 90 minutes before each game kicks off. If Jazz, 5dimes or BOL (or anyone else) bothers to have the line up, then the scalpers of the world take their cracks and the line gets homogenized in about 2 minutes into a piece of shit number that's not close. It sucks for me on 2 fronts - i put in a little bit of offseason time for both booking and betting this shit. A weak line and late releases almost always mean lower limits. Who wouldn't want Jacksonville State and 40 plus points last week for everything they owned?

If you can get down for a nickel on that shit, you're doing real good. Some of the perhead-type outs might even take dimes on it (the guys I help do, but it's because I'm watching the line - otherwise they would take 250 or 500).

the extra games are shameful this year. I've never seen less effort from people into coming up with a line. CRIS literally throws up a number about 90 minutes before each game kicks off. If Jazz, 5dimes or BOL (or anyone else) bothers to have the line up, then the scalpers of the world take their cracks and the line gets homogenized in about 2 minutes into a piece of shit number that's not close. It sucks for me on 2 fronts - i put in a little bit of offseason time for both booking and betting this shit. A weak line and late releases almost always mean lower limits. Who wouldn't want Jacksonville State and 40 plus points last week for everything they owned?

If you can get down for a nickel on that shit, you're doing real good. Some of the perhead-type outs might even take dimes on it (the guys I help do, but it's because I'm watching the line - otherwise they would take 250 or 500).
:shake: thanks Rex

It's funny you mention the Jacksonville state line-
Was released 1hr before kickoff
Earliest line I saw was +44
Max bet 1k- so I put the obligatory dime down....
Browsed a couple more lines-then refreshed....had dropped to 39.5-
I was fully prepared to put 5k on jsu at +44, but never got the chance....
I'm kind of curious how "extra" games are determined-are the FCS games? Or is it purely subjective?

extra games are on the screen as I-AA vs. I-A teams so yes, your inference in the last line question is correct.

Right Angle released that side also. Someone actually bet Auburn up when I first tried to get down at my two off-screen outs and at Jazz. Had to be a phoney and I just happened to get in literally within about a 2 minute window. I don't want the agent to throw me out so no way was i gonna try to bet the game four or five times at different lines. The out's too good to spoil by getting greedy.

This morning the totals are being bet by a guy who will move the line for sure. If you can get these prices now, you have the options to keep them and will have the best of it unless RAS or Billy opposes (and many times, these are their sides) or you will be able to scalp out.

117 UNC-Charlotte OVER just got hit now by the same poker/Walters movers at 62.5
174 Colorado State UN 59 and better by the same guys awhile ago.

These games will move and have not yet:

134 Cuse UN 45
176 Md UN 51.5
163 USM OV 65
190 NM St UN 65
198 Iowa UN 47

I see a lot of smart people on Charlotte over, but I don't see it. I wouldn't be shocked to see Charlotte score less than 10. And MTSU tends to get conservative from what I've seen.

Middle Tennessee should score every single time they have the ball

I get that MTSU is going to score a ton of points, but I can't realistically project them to score 60. They may literally have to score every possession, even deep into the 3rd/4th quarter to go over.

ticker is all quiet here on the western front. Guess that might be it for awhile.

Interesting movement on games 115, 181, 196 and a couple of others that don't seem to be supported by any sorts of money; would think those are being set up. Have a good day and I'll report back later with anything major this afternoon.

A totally different group of movers bet on 116 EMU UNDER; that was a game I had targeted a bit ago as them fucking around one.

The poker/Walters guys bet on 124 Wiskydicks UNDER and 146 Jorja UNDER

Someone hit Under in FSU game again

I saw 5Dimes released TT and I hit FSU U28.5. About 5 minutes later I looked again and it was 27

Thanks, Rex. I'm wondering if weather in the northern midwest has people backing off some of those games? For 196 in SoCal I think it's just line value on the Over. Hmm, but now 196 is back down to 52. Maybe they were just trying to phuck around to get on the right side of 52 for their play. Well, I for one like the Over in that game.

Someone hit Under in FSU game again

I saw 5Dimes released TT and I hit FSU U28.5. About 5 minutes later I looked again and it was 27
RAS hit the full game UNDER so that's why the 1H moved. Here are RAS's plays...

117 Charlotte/MTSU O62.5
169 Texas Tech/Arkansas O67
106 FSU/BC U49
151 Miss/Bama O51

All of the shit he posted in that post, you will see that I posted above that in individual posts. That is certainly them on those 4 totals today.

Game 190 got bet down as I accurately projected.

Game 107 New Mexico +28 was a release just a few minutes ago. It might have been Doctor Bob; not sure.

Jack from CRIS today went scorched earth when he clocked in earlier. I was sweating my soccer so noticed all of the changes on the screen there. I don't see anything notable that got hit at 3 places I'm looking at since earlier, though.

Sharp movers on 104 U of L +6 and better. I had to scurry out and get my price on the dog there as well. As much as I've adjusted them down and Clempson up, I still made U of L a small chalk here and could not believe that they're betting Clempson like they're stealing. I'll have my writeup on that one tomorrow but I was waiting out trying to get 7. Not ever gonna happen, it's only gonna go down from here. Six is still widely available and it's still a play there.

someone was out on 134 Cuse earlier at -7 and better but I didn't see who and can't get a confirmation. Could be a fakey.

Movers on 201 OVER 61 and 144 K-State -9 as the first pieces of the day.

Sharp movers on 104 U of L +6 and better. I had to scurry out and get my price on the dog there as well. As much as I've adjusted them down and Clempson up, I still made U of L a small chalk here and could not believe that they're betting Clempson like they're stealing. I'll have my writeup on that one tomorrow but I was waiting out trying to get 7. Not ever gonna happen, it's only gonna go down from here. Six is still widely available and it's still a play there.

Yep, preseason I had this line Ville -3.5 at home

Screen move on 176 MD but it doesn't seem real to me.

Was that Bob on the side or the total, nflguy?

Movers suspicious on 108 UN for sure
156 UN, 164 UN and 170 UN but I'm not sure what the deal is there. There is sharp opposition in two of those three games, so have to pay attention and see what's going on.

Both side & total Rex, he was the initial move up to 62.5/63 for the total. Looks like a little more came in after that.

Back