Jan 2 Mon 2023

08:30 PM
131Buffalo Bills-1
O 49½
132Cincinnati Bengals+1
U 49½

DC line seems short.

Bears at +5 looks spicy.

Huge loss on OL for Bengals. Still, dogs at home?

Lay it with GB up to -4.

Miami in a must win. Pats showed some life in 2h. They should move ball there a bit.

Over in Philly, weather dependant.

Should tampa be laying -6.5 to anyone? I gotta think bucs will stuff 8 in the box and make it really difficult on panthers run game but does it matter? Anything more than 10 points by panthers and bucs not scoring enough to cover this number. I dunno how this line and total where it is? That puts bucs team total around 23-24, unless panthers turn it over multiple times in own territory bucs not sniffing that number.

Grab the +4 w Steelers asap, won’t that line be bet down to 3 at some point since this always a super close game no matter who playing or circumstance? Anytime you can get over a fg you just take it:

Just in time for jets to sneak into the playoffs! All they gotta do is handle their business in these last 2 games, I think everything else has a good chance of breaking right, I like pats to beat fish, long as bills need their week 17 game vs pats that should leave pats sitting 8-9, jets beat fish week 17 and fish 8-9 while jets sitting 9-8!
It honestly is stupid how perfectly things broke for the Jets after Thursday.

If they win their next 2 and either Miami wins in Foxboro OR Buffalo beats the Pats at home and they’re in.

At least Mike White gives us a chance.

It honestly is stupid how perfectly things broke for the Jets after Thursday.

If they win their next 2 and either Miami wins in Foxboro OR Buffalo beats the Pats at home and they’re in.

At least Mike White gives us a chance.

Oh nice. I wasn’t sure who got in if them and Miami ended 9-8, guess jets get in by virtue of going 2-0 H2H? So it actually be better for Miami to beat pats in case bills not playing for anything final week. I don’t think fish beating pats tho, then the problem is if bills lose to Cincy then they pretty much locked into the 2 seed (cause kc not losing) and could treat the pats game like a bye. That would suck, last thing anyone wants is to see pats in the playoffs by virtue of bills handing them the win. Assuming bills were the 2 they would play the 7 seed and could be in position to pick their opponent. In that case I’d think they would absolutely rather play pats than either Miami or jets.

Im gonna jump 2 feet in with jags and their TT probably
Jags shud win and I've made money on them this year.

But, home division dog who has shown improvement. Texans have won last 9 meetings. I have taken the +4.5 for 1/2 unit and if it gets higher will add the other 1/2

Im gonna jump 2 feet in with jags and their TT probably

Isn’t this game basically meaningless? Pretty sure I read no matter what jags or titans do this week next week will be for the division. If that is accurate I worry this could be a spot the young team takes a breath and gets stuck in a ugly Ass rock fight type game. With everything on the line week 18 I can’t lay points w them here, I’m just passing most likely then pounding jags v titans for the division!

Already put 4u on GB -3

If I play it that only way I would bet it, not as confident as you. I don’t think packers have looked particularly impressive over this 3 game stretch, they always beat the bears, garbage rams in 0 degree weather was hardly a challenge, if miami coach didn’t abandoned the run game after the 1st drive and put it in Tua hands for no reason I doubt gb woulda won. Lucky for them cousins Outside in the featured 3:25 time slot will probably do his best to hand them this game. Think I’d like to see packers win then get some unseasonably decent weather when lions come in and it a packers win and get in situation, I’d prob be all over lions, lol. I do like pack here tho, mostly cause I don’t think Vikings are all that good either!

I do like the way packers 2 young wrs are coming along. They should carve up Vikings crAppy pass d.

Jump on FG prop for Jets.

They won’t be able to punch it in vs seattle suspect run d? I really like jets, even w seattle playing decent this year doesn’t seem like their home field intimidating ppl like it once did. A bunch of average or worse teams have went up there and won this year, falcons, raiders, panthers, with White I like jets at least as much as those teams.

They won’t be able to punch it in vs seattle suspect run d? I really like jets, even w seattle playing decent this year doesn’t seem like their home field intimidating ppl like it once did. A bunch of average or worse teams have went up there and won this year, falcons, raiders, panthers, with White I like jets at least as much as those teams.
Not been impressed with White inside the 20s.

Plus, they give up on run quickly.

Should be good for 2-3 FGs

Obviously a HUGE Jets fan of his week (for Lions purposes).

Curious what the mood is around the team @scarf31 @brewers888 ?

With Mike back, you think we get a supreme effort? Is this the boost they need?

Or, have the close losses + last week's debacle just sunk them mentally?

Maybe after the second time he threw it directly to packers defenders they shoulda asked him!! Maybe They gonna have a out with him, this be like his 3td concussion this season. Have the dr’s tell him he gonna be a freaking vegetable if he keeps getting these, maybe he should call it quits!!
Schefter was saying Tua didn't tell them til today, delayed symptoms are pretty common as it is. Doubt he even knew he was concussed right away, think the more you get the more delayed reactions are likely.

Real question is what can be done about it, anyone he whiplashes like that probably got one and that kind of hit happens a lot. Not sure if some strength coach can do anything, gotta be a reason it happens to some more than others. Like strengthen the neck maybe?

Schefter was saying Tua didn't tell them til today, delayed symptoms are pretty common as it is. Doubt he even knew he was concussed right away, think the more you get the more delayed reactions are likely.

Real question is what can be done about it, anyone he whiplashes like that probably got one and that kind of hit happens a lot. Not sure if some strength coach can do anything, gotta be a reason it happens to some more than others. Like strengthen the neck maybe?

Beats me but I know if he getting them and doesn’t know it he taking a lot of risk, I heard it was like 2nd qrtr when they think he got this so he in there exposed to taking more shots and that what I’ve heard they think Is the worst, there no damn way I’d wanna play w this shit, any other body parts sure but it ain’t worth it risking your brain seeing what has happened to so many before him.

Beats me but I know if he getting them and doesn’t know it he taking a lot of risk, I heard it was like 2nd qrtr when they think he got this so he in there exposed to taking more shots and that what I’ve heard they think Is the worst, there no damn way I’d wanna play w this shit, any other body parts sure but it ain’t worth it risking your brain seeing what has happened to so many before him.
Like that kid at Washington State. It can hit you sooner than you think. Scary stuff.

The start time for Buffalo and Cincy will be interesting.

They already have it moved to 8:30.

Most Rose Bowls aren't done till 845/900.

Same network. Just thinking out loud.

The start time for Buffalo and Cincy will be interesting.

They already have it moved to 8:30.

Most Rose Bowls aren't done till 845/900.

Same network. Just thinking out loud.
Just looked on the menu and they have a 10 minute buffer between the two games, you know it won't go like that although the RB might be a quick moving game with those two teams.

Just looked on the menu and they have a 10 minute buffer between the two games, you know it won't go like that although the RB might be a quick moving game with those two teams.
5pm Rose Bowl never finishes in 3.5 hours.

The Halftime show alone is much longer than usual.

5pm Rose Bowl never finishes in 3.5 hours.

The Halftime show alone is much longer than usual.
If it happens I assume they'll just start the NFL game on ESPN2 for a few minutes. Not sure if there's a Manning cast or not but they don't seem to ever cut away from the end of a game. Will just piss off the people trying to set DVRs

If it happens I assume they'll just start the NFL game on ESPN2 for a few minutes. Not sure if there's a Manning cast or not but they don't seem to ever cut away from the end of a game. Will just piss off the people trying to set DVRs
Manning cast done till wild card

I think Thursday may be the worst game we see all year. It is trending that they will be sitting guys on both sides of the ball, and if the Titans do this (and start Dobbs at Qb), Titans might not reach midfield. When faced with similar, Vrabel has sat guys and I see no reason to jeopardize anyone. They can’t make the wild card as they lose all tiebreakers.

I don’t wanna touch the Jags game on the same angle. They have a better all around team and are playing a team the backups could beat. But Houston has certainly played well outside of the QB position for weeks.

Cousins has led me to the fantasy finals but he’s in trouble this week.

Last 4 weeks, GB #1 in pass DVOA. And the Vikings aren’t good to begin with.

Obviously a HUGE Jets fan of his week (for Lions purposes).

Curious what the mood is around the team @scarf31 @brewers888 ?

With Mike back, you think we get a supreme effort? Is this the boost they need?

Or, have the close losses + last week's debacle just sunk them mentally?
With everyone around them losing the Jets are still alive for the last playoff spot and will be ready to play this week. That doesn't mean that Mike Lafleur will suddenly stop sucking as a coordinator but the Jets won't lay down this week.

The biggest question is whether or not Geno will watch the tape of the last two weeks and see how the Lions and Jags both exposed the Jets defense with short throws that went for 30 plus yards like the Lions winning score which should have gained 10 yards or so and not gone all the way. The Geno that played for the Jets didn't watch much tape but if he's changed as it appears he has the short passing game can pay off big for Seattle.

As a look ahead to the final week of the regular season….If it plays out that GB needs a win coupled with a Washington loss vs Dallas to get in…there is no love lost between McCarthy and the Packers. Just a thought…aware of the rivalry with Boys n Skins….. not aware of the relationship between the teams owners

I don't know how much $ Tua has but at some point he may consider that he has made enough of it, because I fear for him.

DC line seems short.

Bears at +5 looks spicy.

Huge loss on OL for Bengals. Still, dogs at home?

Lay it with GB up to -4.

Miami in a must win. Pats showed some life in 2h. They should move ball there a bit.

Over in Philly, weather dependant.
Wed am thoughts...

DC line still seems short to me...

Bears are 6.5 now. My premise here is DET struggles with running QB's...But...

The Lions have had a great week of practice. They needed that loss it sounds like. MCDC likes that they got kicked in the mouth.

Who knows in Foxborough?

Jets laying a few in Seattle now. That is some hot respect for Mike White.

Giants and Niners going to be in a lot of ML parlays and teasers...

I looked back at week 17 of last year...

Nothing as crazy as I thought... most favs held up...

Few very high scoring games though...

Wed am thoughts...
Jets laying a few in Seattle now. That is some hot respect for Mike White.

Giants and Niners going to be in a lot of ML parlays and teasers...
Not as much respect for White as it is disdain for Wilson. I have the Jets -1 @-120. Jets defense & White game mgmt + the poor Seattle defense is the difference imo

Can’t see how Tua plays this week or next u less they are trying to kill him. 3 concussions in 2 months is no bueno.

Back