Week 17 - ATP 500 (Barcelona) 250 (Buchaerst) WTA Int & Premier

funny how most of the ranked players in Barcelona are Spaniards.
Don't see why Nadal won't win this one, lost MC last year and ended up winning this one fairly easily.

Roberto Carbellas Baena -115
Igor Sijsling +1.5 (-105)
Matteo Viola +192
Andrey Kuznetsov +1.5 (-120) & +205
Andreas Beck +165
Albert Montanes -265

Lourdes Dominguez Lino -265
Shahar Peer -155

Big card for me, but smaller plays.

Dodig
Melzer
Berlocq
Mannarino
Rosol
Pospisil (purely a value play even though he's been hurt)
Voegele (bigger)

Will also be playing Safarova over Sharapova.

Nishikori with a chance to get to the semi's in this one? I know he hasn't played on clay yet this year but if he wins his round 2 match I think he can meet Ferrer in the Semi's

Mikhail Kukushkin -135
Albert Ramos -245
Marinko Matosevic +1.5 (+182)
Robin Haase Games Won -5 (-115)
Victor Hanescu Games Won -5 (-105)
Adrian Ungur -185

Silvia Soler Espinosa -105
Carla Suarez Navarro -145
Alja Tomljanovic -165

Big card for me, but smaller plays.

Dodig
Melzer
Berlocq
Mannarino
Rosol
Pospisil (purely a value play even though he's been hurt)
Voegele (bigger)

Will also be playing Safarova over Sharapova.

:whip:

5-0 start.......

Pretty shitty finish for me today. Just looking at the card for tomorrow.

That's the second time Safarova has taken Sharapova to the limit in the past few months. Really thought she would pull through today. Tursunov was just a dumb play - I only made it because of the strong start but I would do it again because you need to keep playing when you are on a heater.

Plays

Dolgo over Montanes
Cirstea

Leans

Dodig worth a look but current price is too low IMO. He's a live dog anything +170 or better I think. My book has +140 and I'm not wasting my time with that.
Stakhovsky also worth a strong look at +265. waiting until the morning to lock it in and see where the line goes.

Alexandr Dolgopolov -230
Teimuraz Gabashvili Games Won +6.5 (-125)
Santiago Giraldo +1.5 Sets (-110)
Fernando Verdasco -1.5 Sets (-220)
Victor Hanescu +117
Grigor Dimitrov -340

Sorana Ciresta -133
Ana Ivanovic -200

Finished up pretty decent hitting a big dog and my monster play on Hantuchova. Got a couple I like tomorrow early but going to wait until the morning to lock in the rest of my plays

Plays

Youzhny
Oprandi (large)

Leans

Arruabarrena
Pavlyuchenkova
Ivanovic
Halep
Cilic
Verdasco

most likely plays out of this group are Ivanovic, Verdasco, and Arruabarrena. Going to likely try to fade Sharapova again. I'll be right at some point

Heading to Vegas tomorrow afternoon for the weekend so may not be around as much in the thread. GL on the plays GLB.

Albert Montanes +185
Fernando Verdasco -105
Robredo/Cilic Games Won Over 22.5
Santiago Giraldo -105
Paul-Henri Mathieu -265
Mikhail Youzhny -185

Romina Oprandi -175
Polona Hercog -205
Jelena Jankovic -125

Im staying away from Ivanovic, we both missed 1 thing in the Ciresta/Georges match yesterday and that was Georges is playing at home. Don't like betting against the home player

very true. I was looking through some other stuff on match stat and decided to lay off. going to wait until the morning but I'm going to be adding a couple plays you have such as Giraldo who I'm really warming up to in this match.

Teimuraz Gabashvili +1.5 Sets (-135)
Cilic/Nishijori Games Won Over 22 (-110)
Rafael Nadal -1.5 Sets (-200)
Lukas Rosol -135

Sara Errani -125
Ana Ivanovic -210

I paid high juice for Robredo live. Followed online, it was a rough finish. Also lost with Youzhny. He didn't have it. Good luck rest of tournament.

:cheers: Johnny. Yea my Over 22.5 was a monster bet for me. Cilic had 2 Break Match Points and if he'd converted one of them my Over would lose by the hook. Robredo saved them and got the game and I was golden. I just didn't know who was going to win that match.

i took the early live under 21.5 for the rafag match and just left to get food...i come back to see his implosion...
how the hell does he win the 1st set 6-2, then fuck away numerous break chances in the 2nd, lose the tiebreaker, then lose the match...in fucking barcelona.
i will be rooting against him for a long time to come.

Unreal...

Nishikori was +4300 to win this tournament....

I was thinking of putting $15 on it just for shits...instead I went $50 for him to win his first match but god damn.

$100 at +4300 would offer a unreal hedging opportunity in his last 2 matches.

Kei Nishikori -167
Santiago Giraldo +1.5 Sets (+115)
Lukas Rosol -151

Daniela Hantuchova -105
Marisa-Teresa Torro-Flor +1.5 Sets (-105)
Jelena Jankovic -105

Back