Tennis - Week 42 Discussion Thread

Allertova helped. 14-6 straight bets 0-6 parlays +7.358u on the day with some hedges that helped out live

may have to fade some of the lower level cash cows like Duan and Babos tonight, A Rad not terrible odds on her -1.5. womens is tight, not too many dogs I am expecting to bark at the top of the card.

LOL Joker -1.5 on Tomic is -700 what a joke imagine the line if Gasquet had won. Joe Willy may be in trouble tonight with KAnderson on deck. I think Murray should beat Berdych though I hate betting on that cry baby. Nadal match is interesting. I laid off Nadal after the first match and he crushed last night and Wawa looked poo.

I am headed to the pub in a bit but will be back before we start some fireworks tonight boys. I should be back in time to get some solid capping in before post.
:shake:

KA is 0-2 against Tosnga but both mathces were 7-6 7-6 and the way these two are playing KA may be worth looking at

ya likely go KA and over........ and murray -3.5 and joker -6.5 hes a machine..... and nadal hes playing well

tomic isnt one to back up results and he doesnt do nething to hurt joker prob go under too as it could be 6-1 6-3 type of score

Kovinic -165 1.5u
Friedsam +105 1u
Larsson +110 .5u

may add to Friedsam play. wrong player favored IMO.

Lean Murray but will wait until the morning to see where the line goes.

WTA

Pliskova -215 4u
Kovinic -165 3.5u
V Willy -385 4u
V Willy -5 EV 1u
Jankovic -210 2u
Friedsam +1.5 2.5u
Friedsam +110 1u
Larsson +1.5 2.5u
Larsson +110 1u
Pavlyuchenkova -260 2.5u

parlay

.5u Kovinic, Pliskova, V Willy, Jankovic, Kerber, Friedsam +1.5, Larsson +1.5, Pavlyuchenkova to win 10.206u

Yea I was considering the same. Just woke up got pavlyuchenkova to win 10 units. Think I should hedge? She should beat her handily

Ya hit the ladies with you... Had KA n O more on O ...Nadal .. N murray
yea saw the Nadal results. Should have played him but meh best to lay off if you aren't feeling it. Only play I regret is not playing KA with the sets, did like that one

Ya couldnsee that was goin to he a tight match... Jo isnt breakin anyone n KA serving well .. Nadal watched his last 2 hes startin to play well gettin that confidence.... WaWa just looked off n he has tendancy to pull duds against the top in these tournies for whatever reason but is still beating the guys behind em when he not on so thats a plus.... Will be on nadal vs jo willy..... N today joker looked human if i can get 5.5 on murray i may bite

Winner winner.. Allertova wins ill prob play pavely at the handicap.. I cant lay -275 with women unless its serena to much unknowns in womens

Pliskova -215 4u
Kovinic -165 3.5u
V Willy -385 4u
V Willy -5 EV 1u
Jankovic -210 2u
Friedsam +1.5 2.5u
Friedsam +110 1u
Larsson +1.5 2.5u
Larsson +110 1u

Mahut/Herbert -165 2u
WALK OVER
9-0 +11.44u BOOM

got this play still going

Pavlyuchenkova -260 2.5U
.5u Kovinic, Pliskova, V Willy, Jankovic, Kerber, Friedsam +1.5, Larsson +1.5, Pavlyuchenkova to win 10.206u

with Krunic +235 2u to ensure positive there as well

and I opened a Bet online account the other day to cover that other 60u parlay since BM didnt have it live so I played that entire card for small bets on there but I will not count those towards my units and all, but damn we been making some money this week. I haven't even gone through to see my +U but it has to be closer to 30 or more now

ALLERTOVA DROPS 1ST SET..... FLIPKENS playing on a high from wozy.... that one gonna go down i have a feeling

New lve betting grader a player a loser, it was a winner, they re-graded it back to a winner. Then randomly tookt he money out of my account and are telling it was re-graded a loser. Obviously a winner

still on the road but grabbing lunch. be back at the rig later boys. I think I have a half mast right now with the week we have been having

Down goes allertova just wasnt the better player.. Had her shots but got down to much n couldn't capitalize on her chances she had....

Bam Bam
11-2 +19.614u for today in main account another +5.122u in BetOnline account (did not have allertova or the parlay on this just the 10-0 winners on small bets, cant transfer to my BM for another 5 days so may as well keep stacking it haha)
two losses coming from the pavly hedge for parlay and allertova

gotta take my lady to the Fair tonight hahaha. I will most likely be back with plenty of time to cap this small card

Back