Tennis - Week 42 Discussion Thread

little parlay to start me off from my parlay dreams

1u Thiem, Simon, Raonic, Warinka, Mladenovic, Stosur, A Radwanska -1.5 to win 9.232

Gator see any issues there?

Im a little nervous about Wawa. He retired 2-3 weeks ago from an ankle injury. He won last week tourney though and looked good. I just dont trust Wawa in non Majors. Every tourney after he wins he has a let down. This year won 2 tournies and in the next tourney he lost to Anderson & Stakhovsky in the 2nd match.

His best year ever was last year and crawled to the finish. Losing in the first match twice and second match in the last 3 tournies.

I just dont trust him

Im a little nervous about Wawa. He retired 2-3 weeks ago from an ankle injury. He won last week tourney though and looked good. I just dont trust Wawa in non Majors. Every tourney after he wins he has a let down. This year won 2 tournies and in the next tourney he lost to Anderson & Stakhovsky in the 2nd match.

His best year ever was last year and crawled to the finish. Losing in the first match twice and second match in the last 3 tournies.

I just dont trust him
yea that is a strong point I already placed, may post a .5 on the ML the other way just in case will look at it a bit more, going to build up another we should build a group one and make a boat tonight haha

riding isner with u guys...... will wake up n bet milos and over in ivo/nadal with a sprinkle on ivo +180.... surface should favor dr ivo an expect TB dont see nadal breaking em and think thats value in ivo going to TB

Krunic owns Vinci also and Vinci has to be tired from all the matches she's played lately.
yea i placed vinci last night but really regretting that when i woke up today and saw the movement and looked into it further

ATP
Kyrgios +1.5 2u
Kyrgios +200 1u
Isner -130 3u
Thiem -118 1.5u
Gasquet -260 3u
Simon -215 2u
Nadal -210 2u
Raonic -195 3u

WTA
Krunic +1.5 5u
Vinci -225 2u
Mladenovic -370 2u
Stosur -365 2u
Babos -115 1.5u
Pliskova -240 4u
Konta -185 2.5u
Kichenok +1.5 2u
Duan -180 1.5u
Y H Lee +1.5 +155 .5u

Parlays
1u Thiem, Simon, Raonic, Warinka, Mladenovic, Stosur, A Radwanska -1.5 to win 9.232

playing krunic with the sets big because she has beat vinci before and vinci has been off a lot of matches, bad play i made last night on the end of the good plays so maybe I get lucky and hit both but covering with Krunic sets

parlay 1u to win 41.494

Isner, Gasquet, Murray, Simon, Nadal, Raonic, Pliskova, Stosur, Krunic+1.5, Konta

P thought and I agree the iffy play there would probably be Nadal on the big parlay, he was the one I thought of removing but his record against karlovic is why I played it

little baby to add to the mix since I am feeling froggy

.5u Isner, Gasquet, Simon, Raonic, Babos, Pliskova, Stosur, Konta to win 13.66u

parlay

Gasquet, Raonic 1u for 1.1u
Stosur, Konta 1u for .96u
Gasquet, Raonic, Stosur, Konta 1u for 3u

Im a Nishikori fan. Potential but seems to not have it some days. Fuck the first service game he double faulted 3 times
wow thats wild. I say high just because I feel like I always see him -200 or higher and he loses those matches not the advancing on and losing the +match

Nishikori serve is not there today. Thats what hes lost on, when they get to even on the point, Nishi is going to win the points. But Kyrigos serve is good so he gets a lot of free points

lol im gonna shit my pants if i wake up in the morning and see a 40 unit parlay and more now riding on Konta lol

Back