Siegemund -116 1u
Lucic-Baroni -130 2u
Janovic -1.5 1.5u
Jankovic -570 3u
Kuznetsova -200 2u
Pavlyuchenkova -255 2u

Cilic, Bautista-Agut, Lucic-Baroni, Jankovic, Pavlyuchenkova 2u to win 6.58
Jankovic, Pavlyuchenkova, Bautista-Agut, Cilic 2 to win 3

i took monfils though he has not been in his best form lately. He has decent history here and will keep fighting even if/when he drops a set

ATP
Cilic -355 2u
Donskoy +1.5 1u
Donskoy +161 .5u
Bautista-Agut -600 3u
Bautista-Agut -1.5 1.5u
Monfils -275 2u
Karlovic -205 2u
Anderson -250 1u

WTA
Siegemund -116 1u
Lucic-Baroni -130 2u
Janovic -1.5 1.5u
Jankovic -570 3u
Kuznetsova -200 2u
Pavlyuchenkova -255 2u

I am by not means an expert - just look at how I do in NCAA football (or NFL this season lol), but a word of advice on laying the number on Bautista-Agut. He won, but this is basically how you lose your bankroll betting tennis. your payoff (3U win or 18U loss) is far to assymetric. 1 loss on those wipes out a lot of profit. This comes from my own experience and I'm sure others will tell you the same. I learned the hard way on a few.

Betting tennis, like many other sports, is about betting VALUE, not just who you think will win.

ah, gotcha. I usually post my units as what I want to win, so I was thinking you were risking 18 to win 3. That's a far different conversation.
oh i got you. I typically am posting the units on the match guess I could post the win amount aside that as well. but still a good point as to playing a -600 in any capacity. 3 or 4 weeks ago I was going like 45-30 and still losing money due to a few big favs losing so I definitely hear you on that

Not that it matters to anyone but you but i thought u were risking X to win those units i was like damn must have 20-30k in a account to recover from a loss like that

oh yea i am posting it like i do CFB, x units on that particular play at that particular juice. sorry if that was screwing anyone. So like pavly i have 2u at -255 to win under a unit

Ferrer has allll the motivation to preform. But fogs so tough to predict got the talent but is 0-8 n can fold real quick.. May lay the juice n play em

Bags is one I can never tell. I am always on his wrong side so I usually just lay off with him haha

Mueller has a shiitty indoor record n normally folds around this stage ... Bags has a good record indoors won this title before n beat mueller this summer already.. Surface isn't conducive for mueller game here n bags should have some confidence....

yea bags played well in the last round. a lot better than I thought he would and I do like him as a dog on this surface

I actually went and played Pavly at 6am this morning lol. Lost a cricket bet and was mad. Score was crazy

Was 2-2 in the first set, then Kastakina went on to win the next 6 games to take a 6-2 2-0 lead.
Then Pavly took the next 8 games to take a 2-6 6-2 2-0 lead.

Ended up winning 2-6 6-2 6-4

damn van uty was one i laid off but was considering. should have done more on Donskoy he is demolishing

ksimpsc - good play on Donsky. I played at +140 as well but forgot to post. Got Muller going now at -150.

Had Berdych -190 and -2.5 games as well. story of the day - lose the posted plays and win unposted plays lol.

ksimpsc - good play on Donsky. I played at +140 as well but forgot to post. Got Muller going now at -150.
thanks yea saw the line moves this morning and wanted to add to Donskoy but stayed where I was. Muller was prob the side I just cant figure Bagdad sometimes so laid off

need my girl jankovic and cilic to close my parlay, pretty muc have the rest of my day riding on those two

Had Berdych -190 and -2.5 games as well. story of the day - lose the posted plays and win unposted plays lol.

Nice i pussed out if i woulda saw ur post woulda been the push i needed.. Glad I backed off bags but had a feelin only one of the two underdogs between donesky n bags would win

jankovic up a break early gives it back loses in a tiebreak then loses her first serve out of tie break. now 4 straight breaks on serve 5-5 this is crazy

jk glb we just suck

ATP
2u Cilic -355
1u Donskoy +1.5
.5u Donskoy +161
Bautista-Agut -600 3u
Bautista-Agut -1.5 1.5u
Monfils -275 2u
Karlovic -205 2u
Anderson -250 1u

WTA
Siegemund -116 1u