Tennis - Week 42 Discussion Thread

Not even sure. He smashed a ball back. Mohammed Leiwani had given multiple soft warnings

Nishikori gets Set 2.

Here goes the BLOW UP.

He's fighting with Mohammed now.

had 3u on the ol boy to start the night at -130, going to be on him and Querrey tomorrow in doubles very likely

Going to join you on that now that the unit is low. Actually works out because I have him ML for a unit and covers my bet

Live Nishikori -250 2u

went 250 as I placed perfect

im off to bed, going to try and wake up and see where I stand on some of these. I may hedge if needed but a lot of peeps need to win first. Gnite

And the +280 dog pays off. Hope P-Unit's bet on that "bad line" got cancelled, can't see that happening now that it lost though.

thank god they cancelled it. The moved the line back to -325 within a half hour of me placing that bet.

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeew...... Milos made that 3rd set tb much more difficult then need be blowing 5-1 lead.... I know the score was misleading as it was only one mini break but still...... Lets go ivo

FUCK I Just woke up. THE BIG PARLAY LIVED WTH NADAL WINNING. I have like 50+ ubnits riding on Konta, should I live bet hedge that fuck I missed pregame betting it

lol geez they havent started yet but betting is down and I dont see live anything yet, BM may not live that match

1u Isner, Gasquet, Murray, Simon, Nadal, Raonic, Pliskova, Stosur, Krunic+1.5, Konta to win 41.494
.5u Isner, Gasquet, Simon, Raonic, Babos, Pliskova, Stosur, Konta to win 13.66u
1u for 3u Gasquet, Raonic, Stosur, Konta

man this is terrible I clowned and did not get up soon enough and even said i may have to hedge konta in the morning. fucking slept in like a clown cause im a little sick still

damn I would prob send someone a couple hundred or maybe just a hundo to put live on Brengle haha, man im sweating this nonsense

man and I got to go to appointments and shit soon. I am gonna be a wreck today. I am like 12u up and have like 60+u riding on Konta, could be a mega day or a decent day and im super sad. Let's hope a mega day

posted live -286 brengle for 28u to win 9.8u to cover Konta playing like SHIT, FUCK ME could have had +145 pre match or some shit like that. Overslept my alarm like a sick idiot. Oh well still making decent money on they day but that is a punch in the dick

Woke up and saw that fucking Jack Sock blew it. Forced a 3rd set and at 2-2 Sock had triple break point and couldn't convert. Then got broken next game. Fucking asshole

haha yea man its ok I clowned and missed the posting pre game, must have overslept my alarm still slightly sick and then she comes out of the gate getting broke

p2w said BO had live for the match so I made a BO account and bet the live on Brengle at the bad number, should have done it sooner but I was considering just letting it ride out and then Konta looked really bad

Back