Week 13 Plays

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
Some early value for once this week so heres what i got, yes i payed up to 1 point for some of these @ -130 but I don't care:

UNC-6 L

NMST-6 W

BYU-10 L

BG+7
L

N.Ill -7 W

AFA -10 L

Clemson -5.5 L

Colorado+14 L

WVU-19.5 L

UCF-2.5 W

Kansas+7.5 L

Boise State-2.5 W

SJSU -6 W

ULL-4 W

TCU-9 W

Louisville -10 W

UGA-1.5 W

***Dare I say Underdog Play of the Year?....Sure***
W
UVA+18

Last edited:
Can't agree more with what you got..

I am eyeing everything you already played including UVA +18

Already on BC -3.5, UNC -6, and BYU -11 (damn am I impatient!)

Also on Ohio -3. Trying to decide between Oregon St and SJSU. Whaddya think?

CB

Troy,

That's what I decided to. I locked in the Spartans at 5.5 once the line dropped. I only have 5 plays this week, not much I like on the card. I locked all of em pretty early and unfortunately it caused me to get bad lines on BC and BYU but oh well. Gonna be out this week for family stuff, so have a good holiday.

BC -3.5
Ohio -3
UNC -6
BYU -11
SJSU -5.5

you do the same have a great thanksgiving.....btw when you starting up with basketball again i love comparing my leans with yours and hitting 60% like last year....drop me an email bro

Troy - Will be starting up cbb real soon. I was bored last week so I tossed 25 bux on the heels and the over just for something to do and of course both lost, but it was nothin to me and made the game more fun as I didn't even realize it was on until about 2 mins beforehand. Definitely not the way I normally cap, or the dollars I usually play of course, but for one night, what the heck right. Anyway, gonna lay off cfb week 14 most likely so I can begin to focus on cbb. Will see you in the cbb threads on here as I won't be posting any cbb over in kids world.

Later

Troystacks: Pretty nice lineup you got..I see a lot of the same picks that I am researching.. Regarding that Boise/Nevada game, going into this week I really wanted to bet Nevada but when I capped this game out I actually think Boise wins here..

As of late, Nevada has been a cashcow for everyone. I am waiting to bet this game until I find out about Nevada's top 2 RB's (Fragger & Hubbard) who are questionable for Sat and I would like to know the full status of Ian Johnson before I place this wager..When broken down statistically, Boise gets the advantage at QB, Zabransky has better numbers and is a threat that also runs very well. Boise also has the better offense (206pass/230rush vs. 177pass/212rush). The two teams have played 6 of the same opponents, the only difference is a Boise Win @ home vs. Hawaii and a Nevada loss @ Hawaii. The last 3 games, Nevada has allowed 7 points. Boise St has won the last 6 games between these two teams, needs this game to clinch a BCS, but they are 1-4 ATS away this season. Nevada is 5-0 ATS @ home this yr. The key to this game is how well can Nevada run on Boise and how well can Boise run on Nevada. These are crucial components of each teams offense. On the defensive side of the ball, Nevada stats have been unreal the last 3 weeks, avg 2.3pts/game but they do have the weaker RUN D of the two teams, something very important in this game..

Ian Johnson info..

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/local/states/california/northern_california/16061264.htm

BOISE, Idaho - Boise State running back Ian Johnson plans to wear a flack jacket to protect two cracked ribs when the Broncos play Nevada in their regular-season finale.
"I feel great," Johnson said at a news conference Monday. "The lungs feel great. I can breath. I'm pretty much back 100 percent."
Johnson averages nearly 150 yards a game and has 21 touchdowns. He sat out the 49-10 win against Utah State on Saturday while recovering from a partially collapsed left lung.
Johnson was hurt Nov. 11 in the Broncos 23-20 win at San Jose State and spent five days in a California hospital before being discharged Thursday.
The Broncos (11-0, 7-0 Western Athletic Conference) have captured at least a share of the league title and could claim it outright if they win at Nevada (8-3, 5-2). It would be Boise State's second undefeated regular season in three years.
The Broncos are also chasing a spot in a Bowl Championship Series game. They moved up one spot to No. 12 in The Associated Press poll on Sunday and one spot to No. 11 in the BCS standings.
They have to finish No. 12 or better in the BCS standings to automatically qualify for one of the big-money bowls. They would become only the second team from a non-BCS conference to achieve that goal, following the 2004 Utah team.
"Whatever my roll is I'll embrace it," said Johnson, adding he hopes to get 25 carries against Nevada. "I'm going to play like nothing happened. There's going to be so much adrenaline, I don't think I'm going to worry about it at all."
The Broncos dominated overmatched Utah State but face a tougher test at Nevada.
"There's no doubt about it," Boise State coach Chris Petersen said. "This is one of the better teams in our league and they're playing well."

Damn, Stacks. Now that's what i call getting a head start on the week. Good stuff, bro. And BOL with the plays, of course.

thanks fellas and good read there everything . i am aware of his injury but this is a must win game for the broncos who hope to spoil some bcs hopes. if usc beats notre dame and the broncos can go undefeated they are a lock for a bcs game while notre dame will be left with there pathetic little dicks in their hand being a 2 loss team thus creating a great dog play on whoever plays notre dame . i cannot wait to see the irish fall and the smurf boys sneak in

Troy, GL bro..

Saw you hedged out of BC, good fuken job...

Damn they looked lost on offense, Miami dominated them...

Gl today..I might get some action on that Air Force play..

Laying 10 on the road with a 4-6 team with nothing to play for probably should be avoided.

Why don't you go fuck yourself asshole:shake:

an_laugh.gif
Air Farce
an_beatup.gif
an_burn_money.gif

UNLV
an_boggienight.gif

Thanks for the jinx:shake:

Back