• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

ESPN Handicapper Picks--Week 3

I took Seminoles -1, 2 Units last night. I do not see game on my site now

* It was at -120

Adding Air Force -3.5 +100 Friday night vs St Jose State

Last edited:
about 10 years ago he was amazing, particulalry one year in there

Yea, think he had a very good run for almost 2 years, at least 1.5 and he turned into a cocky douche, you think he old enough to know better. He acted like I did 25 years ago when I crushed a nfl season! I’ve since learned to just be thrilled when things are good cause the nfl is the biggest coin flip shit you can bet on!!

Added scores for Week 3. Adam Kramer was red-hot with an 8-1, Stanford Steve went 4-2. Colin Cowherd is 0-9 for the season with the Panthers going tonight. I never heard of any bettor starting 0-10 for the season. That's as hard as going 10-0. I guess a smart guy would load up on the Panthers tonight just because of the odds against going 0-10.

Best N Dame +3x for multi units this week.

I've been waiting for N Dame and Oregon in their matchups all season. I was shocked to see Oregon -21x. There has been such a tsunami of money on Colorado in the preseason and in the first three weeks I thought I'd only have to lay manybe 10x or 14x, but the books ignored the flood of money and put the line about right

Bet The Board is 3-0 on their bet of the week. This week was LSU

Also, if you check out their breakdowns of the games in the last 2 weeks, they have been very spot on in many instances. They are valuable, imo, for keeping you off certain games and for poiting you in right direction for a wager in others

How are the rest of the pickers you post doing this week Bones? Do you keep season numbers on them?

How are the rest of the pickers you post doing this week Bones? Do you keep season numbers on them?
Yes...I did a weekly results on each above. Here they are:

Bear Season: 6-8
Best Bet:1-2
Sidekick best bet: 1-2 season

Clay Travis
WEEK #3: 6-4
(including a Colorado State selection)
SEASON: 23-19

Bet The Board is 3-0

Last edited:
Added scores for Week 3. Adam Kramer was red-hot with an 8-1, Stanford Steve went 4-2. Colin Cowherd is 0-9 for the season with the Panthers going tonight. I never heard of any bettor starting 0-10 for the season. That's as hard as going 10-0. I guess a smart guy would load up on the Panthers tonight just because of the odds against going 0-10.

Best N Dame +3x for multi units this week.

I've been waiting for N Dame and Oregon in their matchups all season. I was shocked to see Oregon -21x. There has been such a tsunami of money on Colorado in the preseason and the in the first three weeks I thought I'd only have to lay manybe 10x or 14x, but the books ignored the flood of money and put the line about right

I’m with him on the Irish, I been saying it all year, they finally have a qb, imo that puts them right there with the rest the top teams in the country, think this all they been missing and now I trust their qb significantly more than McCord. Osu weapons are redic but I think Irish can win the trenches and Hartman will make the plays they couldn’t get in years past to keep chains moving and get points.

Back