O 46
262Denver Broncos-2½
U 46
05:20 PM
263Kansas City Chiefs-2½
O 51½
264Las Vegas Raiders+2½
U 51½

Think we see Cleveland reel off a few now. Will gladly take them at plus money.

Sea is 1-2 but 3-0 ATS with Gino Smith starting. I would expect that ATS streak to end at Lambeau.

Sea is 1-2 but 3-0 ATS with Gino Smith starting. I would expect that ATS streak to end at Lambeau.
Pretty sure Russ is back in the saddle next weekend

I was shocked to see NE at -2.5. I thought it would be the flip of that. That's a a great teaser line for Cleveland right now.

Ugly card. Another week where I would love to get 3.5 or 4 against chargers but fuckers set line below a fg. Cook should have a field day but unless I can get at least 3 prob just pass.

Gotta think bout Seattle, did Rodgers have symptoms or not? A
Lot the guys who got the Rona last year wernt close themselves when they came back.

Im sure I’ll be in minority but it be pats or nothing for me. Browns overwhelming a young bungals team who bad in the trenches doesnt prove much to me, I still think baker a clown, we see how he does against a Hoody defense who confuses better qbs than him. Could be a under game, defenses better than the offenses.

I should add, I think it was the Giants(?) who just had a bunch of people pop positive only to find out a bunch of those were false. And we're still early in the week, but losing Chubb pretty much ever is really bad for the Browns.

I should add, I think it was the Giants(?) who just had a bunch of people pop positive only to find out a bunch of those were false. And we're still early in the week, but losing Chubb pretty much ever is really bad for the Browns.

they seemed to be fine with the kid nobody heard of last time he was out. i dont like them either way but i dont think it a huge huge drop off. even if it wasnt a false positive he been vaxed so he could still potentially play,, 2 negative test before sunday is doable.

Interesting tidbit on Staley and going for it on 4th toward the end of the game

for the most part i love his aggressiveness, it the rest the things he sucks at!! his defensively philosophy of encouraging teams to abuse them with the run game is gotta be one the most retarded ass ideals ever!! Its a great example of the real world not meshing with the analytic geeks, just cause passing the ball is more efficient that doesnt mean you should invite the other team to run it down your throat!! the run game is about a lot more than simply scoring points, not to mention when you give up almost 6 per carry it is pretty efficient!!! it kinda like the 2 point argument and everyone who thinks ya should go for 2 every time not understanding the fact just because teams convert it over 50% the time overall that it would play out like that no matter what!! it just unrealistic to not consider real world conditions when using these things as the be all end all.. when you let a team control the game by allowing over 5ypc a lot of bad things happen to your team the analytics dont tell ya!!

Bills thoughts a little early this week.

LW loss @Jax was a once in a season type thing where all the stars aligned. Bills had been sleepwalking through games, were injured in very key areas. It's still amazing to be how little injuries on the offensive line are covered- a starting rb out dominates the headlines but is seldom as big a factor as the line. Feliciano on ir is manageable, but no Spencer Brown clearly left the Bills line extremely lacking. Probably the highest dog ml I've ever felt really confident about (especially the 2ndh ml) in the NFL.

The good news for the Bills is Spencer Brown isn't ruled out for this one. He was limited yesterday so I'll be waiting to lock anything in until it's clear he's a go. They should have left Cody Ford in Florida. Williams had one of his worst games switching back to rg (he played the position last season) but I think he bounces back. I put no blame on Josh Allen. He was getting pressured nearly every down with zero run game. He was trying to make plays when nothing was there. It worked out vs Miami but not lw. All the chatter in buffalo is we need a rb, we should use Breida etc. Get real. There's a reason he hasn't seen the field. We just need the line to block. Moss is in protocol so we'll see how that progresses, but if there's ever a game where the run game can get going it's against the Jets. From a prop standpoint if MOss is out I'd look at some Singletary props.

The Bills Oline was so bad they couldn't even change personnel which took out half the playbook. Combine that with Sweeney at te & they had to bring in extra blockers instead of being able to spread out. Generally speaking the Bills would spread out and Allen would be able to pick apart most secondaries,but the line got dominated. Knox has a chance to play this week and is an obvious upgrade. Beasley banged up and didn't practice yesterday. They are deep enough at wr to cover that up. I heard former C Eric Wood break down the o line problems, and why the offense was so ineffective. He made great points and also was quick to say that they are still a talented group that will get right.

Defensively the Bills have been playing great since getting ran over by the Titans. Then again the Fins/Jags are not offensive powerhouses. I'm not saying the Jets are, but for some reason that offense looks alive with Mike White at qb. They get Corey Davis back this week but they seem to have a pretty banged up oline. I think they are in line for a bit of regression, wouldn't be surprised to see the Jets put up 21.

All in all I think this is a get right game for Buffalo's offense, provided Brown goes. Knox playing would likely have me looking at the Bills- pts and the over. I'll be looking at it a little closer into the weekend. This is a very good football team and good teams bounce back big. Allen, Diggs props are in play this week boys. Prob some value in td props for lesser known offensive players, especially if Beasley doesn't go. McKenzie & Gabe Davis come to mind....

Just getting started with the week but initial thoughts is Zona is laying too many. I think the Panthers are live, especially without that bum Darnold at qb

Week 10 thoughts

Overall landscape is interesting, with half the lines having a spread greater than 7. It comes down to who do we trust consistently and who are those up and down teams that are likely to reverse their efforts from last week?

Balt/Mia - Ravens couldn't cover last week at home while the Dolphins got it done against lowly Houston. Last time Lamar played in Miami he put up 5 TDs in a romp. Can't expect the same tonight. Sounds like Brisset may start which hurts the total. No real good feel for this one, probably just tease Baltimore with some Sunday plays.

Atl/Dal - 9.5 seems too much to lay on a Cowboys team that hasn't won by more than 6 in 3 weeks against a Falcons team that has played 6 straight one score games. I think the Boys win but this would be one of the teaser partners. Over was a comfortable hit in this one last year, so no bet there either.

NO/Tenn - Titans won with defense last week as the offense without Henry was held well in check. NO is capable and I think they catch the Tits a little flat this week after 4 straight big games. I like NO +3 unless Kamara is out.

Jax/Indy - Time to fade the Jags off that effort against the Bills. After they beat Miami a few weeks ago they came back flat against Seattle. I can see that happening again. Indy's O-line should be able to handle the Jags. Indy -10.5.

Cle/NE - These two teams are almost mirror images.....banged up run games, game manager QBs, better than average defenses. The lack of running backs may force both teams to throw it quite a bit, which leans this one over 45.

Buff/NYJ - Bills off a terrible performance, Jets off getting blown out by Indy. Jets at home have been a spicy meatball so I like the over 48 more than the side. 31-21 or 38-17 looks reasonable.

Det/Pitt - said it last week, do not trust Tomlin laying a big number coming off a win. We all saw what happened Monday night, Steelers were seriously outgained but had the edge in a certain zoological area that helped them win. This is the biggest potential mismatch of the week for officiating. Lions come off a dreadful effort, should be better this week. Teaser play only.

Tam/Wash - both teams off bye weeks trying to snap a losing streak. Tampa on the road has been winning close games. Washington should empty their bag of tricks in this one. Give me Washington + 9.5.

Car/Ari - Saw where the Panthers are kicking the tires on their old buddy Cam, wow. Both teams are pretty banged up, Cards especially. Should trust them but they've actually played much better on the road. Another teaser play only.

Min/LAC - Vikings have been able to tighten the ship after high scoring losses this year. I think both teams can be run on, which could limit the number of plays, although both teams are pretty high on the pace of play charts. A close, fairly high scoring game is on brand for both teams, and that's exactly what the oddsmakers show. Pass.

Phi/Den - Denver goes for the 4-0 sweep of the NFC East, while Philly tries not to go 0-4 against the AFC West. The Theory of Mediocre Teams tells me Philly should bounce back off their loss and Denver is due for a clunker after being almost perfect last week. Philly +3 for me.

Sea/GB - Battle of the returning QBs, just in time for CBS. Imagine a national broadcast of Geno Smith vs Jordan Love? Not sure how either does coming off their breaks, so pass for now, although gut says Packers get back on track.

KC/LV - Two teams that did not play well last week, even though KC pulled out the win. Raiders seem to be getting played hard at the windows this week, which makes me nervous even though they're the side to play. Las Vegas +2.5 for now but may pull out of it later.

Not a good move by the Rams.

i dont understand it at all.. kinda reactionary to losing to titans or what? they lost that game cause the oline got whipped inside, they have a good group of wrs, you think woods likes this? this kinda really dumb me thinks,,, i like rams are aggressive but this the 1st time it feels like they doing it just for the sake of.

Clearly McVay has wanted the 1 deep threat for his offense to function how he wants it. DeSean Jackson signing and their 2nd rd draft pick Tutu were brought in. DJ is out and Tutu is injured and out for the year. OBJ was contacted by Ramsey and comes cheap for this run. OBJ will get his chance to win a title and deal with this role for a very short period. He'll benefit from the bye week which comes up after Monday nights game.
Lastly, this is Aaron Donald's locker room and OBJ will cooperate or he'll be out like Jackson is.

Clearly McVay has wanted the 1 deep threat for his offense to function how he wants it. DeSean Jackson signing and their 2nd rd draft pick Tutu were brought in. DJ is out and Tutu is injured and out for the year. OBJ was contacted by Ramsey and comes cheap for this run. OBJ will get his chance to win a title and deal with this role for a very short period. He'll benefit from the bye week which comes up after Monday nights game.
Lastly, this is Aaron Donald's locker room and OBJ will cooperate or he'll be out like Jackson is.

that actually makes a ton of sense, if he content just being the exact roll djax played in his prime. that could actually work, not what i was thinking at all when i 1st heard it.

As someone without a single share of Cooper Kupp or Robert Woods in fantasy leagues I say you go Rams.

Week 10 thoughts

Overall landscape is interesting, with half the lines having a spread greater than 7. It comes down to who do we trust consistently and who are those up and down teams that are likely to reverse their efforts from last week?

Balt/Mia - Ravens couldn't cover last week at home while the Dolphins got it done against lowly Houston. Last time Lamar played in Miami he put up 5 TDs in a romp. Can't expect the same tonight. Sounds like Brisset may start which hurts the total. No real good feel for this one, probably just tease Baltimore with some Sunday plays.

Atl/Dal - 9.5 seems too much to lay on a Cowboys team that hasn't won by more than 6 in 3 weeks against a Falcons team that has played 6 straight one score games. I think the Boys win but this would be one of the teaser partners. Over was a comfortable hit in this one last year, so no bet there either.

NO/Tenn - Titans won with defense last week as the offense without Henry was held well in check. NO is capable and I think they catch the Tits a little flat this week after 4 straight big games. I like NO +3 unless Kamara is out.

Jax/Indy - Time to fade the Jags off that effort against the Bills. After they beat Miami a few weeks ago they came back flat against Seattle. I can see that happening again. Indy's O-line should be able to handle the Jags. Indy -10.5.

Cle/NE - These two teams are almost mirror images.....banged up run games, game manager QBs, better than average defenses. The lack of running backs may force both teams to throw it quite a bit, which leans this one over 45.

Buff/NYJ - Bills off a terrible performance, Jets off getting blown out by Indy. Jets at home have been a spicy meatball so I like the over 48 more than the side. 31-21 or 38-17 looks reasonable.

Det/Pitt - said it last week, do not trust Tomlin laying a big number coming off a win. We all saw what happened Monday night, Steelers were seriously outgained but had the edge in a certain zoological area that helped them win. This is the biggest potential mismatch of the week for officiating. Lions come off a dreadful effort, should be better this week. Teaser play only.

Tam/Wash - both teams off bye weeks trying to snap a losing streak. Tampa on the road has been winning close games. Washington should empty their bag of tricks in this one. Give me Washington + 9.5.

Car/Ari - Saw where the Panthers are kicking the tires on their old buddy Cam, wow. Both teams are pretty banged up, Cards especially. Should trust them but they've actually played much better on the road. Another teaser play only.

Min/LAC - Vikings have been able to tighten the ship after high scoring losses this year. I think both teams can be run on, which could limit the number of plays, although both teams are pretty high on the pace of play charts. A close, fairly high scoring game is on brand for both teams, and that's exactly what the oddsmakers show. Pass.

Phi/Den - Denver goes for the 4-0 sweep of the NFC East, while Philly tries not to go 0-4 against the AFC West. The Theory of Mediocre Teams tells me Philly should bounce back off their loss and Denver is due for a clunker after being almost perfect last week. Philly +3 for me.

Sea/GB - Battle of the returning QBs, just in time for CBS. Imagine a national broadcast of Geno Smith vs Jordan Love? Not sure how either does coming off their breaks, so pass for now, although gut says Packers get back on track.

KC/LV - Two teams that did not play well last week, even though KC pulled out the win. Raiders seem to be getting played hard at the windows this week, which makes me nervous even though they're the side to play. Las Vegas +2.5 for now but may pull out of it later.
Saints are wild. Lose to the Giants and ATL

Beat Tampa with 3rd string and 3 point road dogs vs AFC present 1 seed this weekend.

I remember hearing someone in the offseason, I forget who it was, one of the former players who's now an analyst, and he saying how he'd been talking to people inside the Rams. He was hinting really hard that the Rams were going to bring in a true no1/deep threat sort of a, 'just wait and watch' kind of thing. At the time I thought he was hinting about Ju-Ju or Golloday, one of the big names out there. Obviously that didn't happen.

But the way they went after DJax and now OBJ, it does kind of confirm that they've been looking for some other kind of explosive guy on the outside. I have no idea if the chemistry will work, my guess is that it will be fine. I agree with @wiseplayer, not only is this clearly not OBJ's locker room, he seems smart enough to get that if he plays with the team rather than for himself he may end up getting a ring out of this and having his choice of destinations sooner than later.

I remember hearing someone in the offseason, I forget who it was, one of the former players who's now an analyst, and he saying how he'd been talking to people inside the Rams. He was hinting really hard that the Rams were going to bring in a true no1/deep threat sort of a, 'just wait and watch' kind of thing. At the time I thought he was hinting about Ju-Ju or Golloday, one of the big names out there. Obviously that didn't happen.

But the way they went after DJax and now OBJ, it does kind of confirm that they've been looking for some other kind of explosive guy on the outside. I have no idea if the chemistry will work, my guess is that it will be fine. I agree with @wiseplayer, not only is this clearly not OBJ's locker room, he seems smart enough to get that if he plays with the team rather than for himself he may end up getting a ring out of this and having his choice of destinations sooner than later.
The head scratcher pick up was 5'8" 150lbs 2nd rd pick Tutu. Speedster who has been getting destroyed returning punts. Terrible draft pick thinking this guy would survive in the NFL

Knowing Big Ben he’ll say he experienced every known symptom when he returns next week, plus some new ones never before seen in the medical journals.
I'm sure the next presser he'll show up in a walking boot from it. He's such a drama queen.

I don’t understand the NO love. If you like them because of their defense (it can’t be because of their offense with kamara out), then I would think under would be a better play. Just seems like a lot of people are jumping on NO because the line stinks. Sometimes those “too easy” sides win.

Ugly card. Another week where I would love to get 3.5 or 4 against chargers but fuckers set line below a fg. Cook should have a field day but unless I can get at least 3 prob just pass.

Gotta think bout Seattle, did Rodgers have symptoms or not? A
Lot the guys who got the Rona last year wernt close themselves when they came back.

Im sure I’ll be in minority but it be pats or nothing for me. Browns overwhelming a young bungals team who bad in the trenches doesnt prove much to me, I still think baker a clown, we see how he does against a Hoody defense who confuses better qbs than him. Could be a under game, defenses better than the offenses.

He called Joe Rogan and took the worm pill. He’s probably much better off than the athletes last year who had tougher bouts like Cam. With that being said I don’t think he’s the type of guy who was training like Rocky to get back into peak game shape.

Back