Wednesday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
it seems so freaking random the pitcher props they have out already, they have both the pitchers in snakes/reds game and Mets/pads and that it, I just don’t get it, lol.

Has there been a better pitcher in baseball than my guy Alcontera this year? He has been incredible his last 5 starts. 39 innings 3 earned runs, 40 k’s (he never been a big strikeout guy despite the fantastic stuff but he mowing guys down lately!) w 8 walks. I can’t name anyone who been better this year, He sporting a 1.81 era on the season! Such a bummer he not a cardinal!

For life of me I can’t figure out why the hell tsmpa was so much cheaper today than yesterday? Springs was really good but on paper he was better matchup for cards lineup than Kluber is plus cards starting a pen scrub tonight. Cards ended up losing in redic fashion yesterday but that besides the point, lines just seemed backwards to me.

Hopefully there not any rain to fuck up Biebs start, I seriously didn’t even look, lol. So far he looks like he outta be able to go 6+ easy.

For life of me I can’t figure out why the hell tsmpa was so much cheaper today than yesterday? Springs was really good but on paper he was better matchup for cards lineup than Kluber is plus cards starting a pen scrub tonight. Cards ended up losing in redic fashion yesterday but that besides the point, lines just seemed backwards to me.
Yeah I don't think Kluber is getting respect he deserves. I played the First 5 at +105, crazy. His lines have seemed awfully cheap and I keep thinking it's gotta be some square deal but he's been pitching well other than maybe a game or two I can remember. Think he started against the Halos when they got that no-hitter where he got shelled.

Yeah I don't think Kluber is getting respect he deserves. I played the First 5 at +105, crazy. His lines have seemed awfully cheap and I keep thinking it's gotta be some square deal but he's been pitching well other than maybe a game or two I can remember. Think he started against the Halos when they got that no-hitter where he got shelled.

I thought tampa was grossly overpriced yesterday but yea considering who cards started tonight he def wasn’t getting enough respect. I went up and bet early so I don’t recall seeing any props for him at that time so dunno how they lining him in that regard, tonight anyways, I have def played his k and/or out total several times this year.

Alcontera/gray lived up to what I was expecting. I think Josiah gonna turn out to be pretty good also.,

Gotta love how deep alcontera pitches into practically every start now days, nice to see at least a few guys who not pussyfied into thinking going 5-6 innings is doing his job!!

tonight was a big kick in the nuts!! I know Beibs props will be graded so his over 18.5 total outs will be a loss when ticket gets scanned since the pricks waited out the rain and completed the entire 9 innings! Even tho he had no chance to hit his number after the several hour (it felt like, not sure how long it actually was) delay which left him with the weather related early exit! Ultimately i guess it was my fault for being short on time and not checking weather, this why I try to totally avoid games when there even a hint of bad weather, problem w that is the weathermen are terrible at their jobs so it leaves me passing on good plays where they never get a drop of rain, or stuck on a game that has delay nobody mentioned (not saying that was case here since I didn’t check). Sucks cause Biebs was cruising, feel like he had at least a 80% chance of getting 19 or more outs as he was only at 54 pitches thru 4.1 innings havinv only allowed 3 hits, no walks, no runs. Granted he coulda got blown up in 5th or start of 6th but not likely; that +140 was cashing!

Last edited:
Back