Monday Discussion Thread

Holy hell just got back from the store. Seattle blew up in my face hard. WTF?

Actually not sure I want to know, that has to be such a one off I don't want it scrambling my brain for Gilbert's next start
Oh you want to know.

Logan Gilbert makes a perfect strike 3 pitch to end the inning but it gets called a ball. The Red Sox would go on to score 7 runs in the inning on 6 consecutive hits (wild pitch, single, home run, double, double, double, pitching change, double)

And you want to tell me MLB & Umps aren't cooking the books with bullshit like this? Knowing full well the insane trends as posted here against the Red Sox along with going against the Mariners best pitcher? Fuck off MLB.

Royals scored 6 in the 8th, Snakes scored 5 in the 9th

Not sure I've ever snagged a parlay victory from the jaws of defeat like that before lol
I needed a ML partner for Mil and used AZ instead of KC.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Will absolutely slam him first 5 against the Phillies in Seattle this weekend, the value should be through the roof
Really need to also hit full game on him. Seattle bullpen is so much better than Philly it would be a crime to bet against the last half of the game

Not sure who Milw is trotting out there tonight. But big fade of Elder for me. Can't believe they are using him again.

Back