Friday Discussion Thread

Got my over 2.5 too!

i know right!! shocked. Lofton really made this inning even tho he was the 2nd out. that long at bat set the table, wore down hendricks who has apparently dealt with back stiffness alll year, 15 pitch at bat made the wheels come off, pretty rare a guy makes 2md out a inning and is really the hero! i wasn't sure it matter with him being in the 7 hole, 8-9-1 all came thru against a worn down hendricks!! huge for me, like i was saying when i was ranting thinking i lost i bet more than typical on this one, i was so confident, that baseball tho, lol.

Reactions: KJ
I’m big on cards and over, atlanta and over , KC, Texas, Os F5, reds, dodgers and Yankees and over. Was big on Oakland and over last night, believe angels get some payback tonight

In nc visiting family, good to finally be able to legally wager here

good call on over here in stl man, i really didn't think we see many runs here, glad i didn't play it! lol.

Nailed most of the overs easy and reds finished it in the 10th. now need cards and yanks to hang on, royals should win this one...angels starting out hot for the over too...and hopefully rangers can pull it out

gore has totally hit a wall i guess? pretty much any lefty can shut cards down and this 2x this month cards have smashed him. same cards team who was just punked by martin perez a washed up gas cam who opposite of Gore has totally shut cards down twice this month! lol. gotta be something wrong w gore even if it just fatigue, if he can't do his job vs one the worst hitting teams in league vs lhp there not much hope he can succeed vs anyone!

no clue why or how Sonny Gray got blown up by nats again, never would have expected that.

boone should have been fired in June now he allows the Pen to blow another in the 8th.

both those pens look awful. i'd have fired Cora 1st tonight even tho he done a good job with this team, just don't understand why in the hell he yanked bello at 80 pitches? not like they have a good pen, i'd think you would look to get as many innings as possible out of starter. i get Bello gave up a couple runs in 5th but that was start of inning, he settled back down and kept game tied, he could have easily went 1 more inning, maybe 2!! damn sure would have got my 5th k! lol

pitching to judge in 7th wasn't very bright either. why would anyone pitch to judge late in a close game? the guys hitting behind him
are hot garbage! i don't care what base is open if i have a base late in game where a judge home run gives yanks lead im walking his ass!

@KJ what going on with gallen? this game makes up for passing on Nrfi in stl cause i def leaned mo run 1st in zona, sure didn't expect gallen to have issues with pirates!

Not to mention as the season wears on and starting arms start seeing higher innings, can make a case that the leadoff guys should see their OPS go up. Given all the nice sized plus numbers on yes to score, it's worth looking into now.

agree but it really hard for me to play a run in 1st opposed to giving the offense 5 innings vs starter, if i think a team scores early im confident ill get the ff, like getting that 2nd 3rd at bat for the offense. the no makes way more sense, just not so much now that they seemed to adjust prices. would be a good way to avoid getting burnt on ff under in bottom 5th! pretty rare when i play a ff under teams score in 1st actually, could just be one those things we didn't figure out soon enough and others got the cake! it happens, lol.

@KJ what going on with gallen? this game makes up for passing on Nrfi in stl cause i def leaned mo run 1st in zona, sure didn't expect gallen to have issues with pirates!
Not sure, struggled in the first and I went off to make some dinner

Back