Tuesday Discussion Thread

To note...

I'd like to thank everyone for the great discussions here in the last week or so. Things have been a bit rocky, but you all are doing what you do best -- capping games and working together to find winners.

Bout time someone else was awake

Phinally for you bro, I'm looking at backing Philly against Miller. Honestly don't care that it's Wheeler on the bump, it's a play against Miller with a capable offense in an offensive park. Helps that Wheeler is out there though.

Going with NRFI in Toronto/Giants (-125) Both sit low in this category. Giants at 26th (80 percent) and at home sit at 77 percent. Toronto ranked almost dead last at 29th (81 percent) and 84 percent away. Only thing that concerns me is Snell and his comeback. Hopefully he gets past 1st inning.

I'm off the Mets, Quintana has given up a run in the first inning in 5 out of his last 7 starts.

That said, the Nats are one of, if not the worst team vs lefties so far, but they also swing aggressively which could play well into a groundball pitcher like Q?

Last edited:
Is that a reflection of how bad the offense is leaguewide or an indicator of how good the Tigers pen is? Or neither, and just a weird anomaly?
Think the best move is to understand how offense has changed. Cracking the code of timely hits more than consistency of hits would be tremendous. Hitting .270 will likely be what we used to think of .300 as and while I hate it, not adjusting would be a flaw imo

Going with NRFI in Toronto/Giants (-125) Both sit low in this category. Giants at 26th (80 percent) and at home sit at 77 percent. Toronto ranked almost dead last at 29th (81 percent) and 84 percent away. Only thing that concerns me is Snell and his comeback. Hopefully he gets past 1st inning.
Only thing that scares me here is that the Giants dropped real low likely while Wade was out of lineup. With him back in, I think their chances to score runs changes a good bit.

Only thing that scares me here is that the Giants dropped real low likely while Wade was out of lineup. With him back in, I think their chances to score runs changes a good bit.
Agreed. Still going to play it and hope that Wade does not do any damage in 1st. Is this his 2nd game back?.
I also was looking at Dodgers/Phil's YRSFI but thinking on same wave length as you in regards to Harper and Relamuto out. However, the Phillies have been finding ways to score and win. Will do some more digging in this one.

Agreed. Still going to play it and hope that Wade does not do any damage in 1st. Is this his 2nd game back?.
I also was looking at Dodgers/Phil's YRSFI but thinking on same wave length as you in regards to Harper and Relamuto out. However, the Phillies have been finding ways to score and win. Will do some more digging in this one.
He's been back since 6/28 and they've scored in the first 2x since then. 1x he was involved.

Bout time someone else was awake

Phinally for you bro, I'm looking at backing Philly against Miller. Honestly don't care that it's Wheeler on the bump, it's a play against Miller with a capable offense in an offensive park. Helps that Wheeler is out there though.

i fell back asleep right after i wrote that. lol

Looks like a good slate tonight--Indians should pound Detroit-played indians and over, Maeda is a gas can. Same with Blue Jays and over (fading snell--skipping Spring Training screwed up his year). Rangers should continue to mash again, Angels 3rd worst Bullpen by ERA and they're going with an opener then pen. Also playing Spain to advance for some degen soccer action again. and Argentina tonight HT and -1 FT.

wouldn't count on kc/cards playing, been raining all day and don't think it stopping anytime soon.

Looks like a good slate tonight--Indians should pound Detroit-played indians and over, Maeda is a gas can. Same with Blue Jays and over (fading snell--skipping Spring Training screwed up his year). Rangers should continue to mash again, Angels 3rd worst Bullpen by ERA and they're going with an opener then pen. Also playing Spain to advance for some degen soccer action again. and Argentina tonight HT and -1 FT.

i was gonna play cle team total but looks like that game might get rained out also.

I'm off the Mets, Quintana has given up a run in the first inning in 5 out of his last 7 starts.

That said, the Nats are one of, if not the worst team vs lefties so far, but they also swing aggressively which could play well into a groundball pitcher like Q?
I am going to hop on that Mets/Nats NRFI and take my chances. Nationals coupled with the fact are dead last in NRFI and even worse on the road (87 Percent) Mets at home are 80 percent. Pretty high numbers for both teams. If it loses moving on. So far them and SF NRFI

I am going to hop on that Mets/Nats NRFI and take my chances. Nationals coupled with the fact are dead last in NRFI and even worse on the road (87 Percent) Mets at home are 80 percent. Pretty high numbers for both teams. If it loses moving on. So far them and SF NRFI
I’m on the fence but it may be PTSD from Quintana over the years always fucking me over. Good luck on it man.

PIT/MIL seems like a YRFI candidate; top of each lineup has good splits vs each pitcher if you look at just that. But they are lower half of league in YRFI % Home/Away.

i don't usually like playing favs in this range but i laid -1.5 with rangers, this feels like a total beat down series to me, rangers trying to get back around .500 and angels doing what they do, lose! contreras doesn't have a very good history of pitching deep, his control a problem. feels like a game rangers should score plenty off him and the pen and i expect shcerzer to hold laa offense down.

Easiest bets of the night, Cleveland, tt over and Tampa Team total over 3.5. Rodon is a gas can with a lighter on it, same with Maeda. Took that and the over against my yanks. they should pound Pepiot as well

Back