Tuesday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Give me lazardo at that nice price against Philly. Nola hasn’t been sharp and lazardo been moving guys down.

I don’t see any reason not to keep fading oakland on the run line? They don’t have anyone who would start on a average big league team, bunch of minor leaguers. I fully expect o’s to keep beating them by margin.

Can’t see tigers hitting Manoah, tigers team total under I think the play there.

Lynn hasn’t been good. Thinking twins Ff -.5 or game -1.5.

Cards team total over vs Freeland.

Ff under in laa. I think josiah grey can go head to head w ohtsni for 5 innings,

That what I see far as sides and totals. Havnt looked at props yet. I woke up reslky sick this morning so just starting to feel better.

Anyone else have some leans they wanna talk bout? I don’t have the energy to go in depth on the entire card, I’m still kinda wiped out from puking my brains out all morning! Lol. I’ll happily dive into a few anyone interested in tho.

i think boston takes tampa today.........mcclenahan had a deceptive outing last game and wasn't that sharp. Remember him getting on a streak of being bad late last year. pen overused, I like boston plus money

Give me lazardo at that nice price against Philly. Nola hasn’t been sharp and lazardo been moving guys down.

I don’t see any reason not to keep fading oakland on the run line? They don’t have anyone who would start on a average big league team, bunch of minor leaguers. I fully expect o’s to keep beating them by margin.

Can’t see tigers hitting Manoah, tigers team total under I think the play there.

Lynn hasn’t been good. Thinking twins Ff -.5 or game -1.5.

Cards team total over vs Freeland.

Ff under in laa. I think josiah grey can go head to head w ohtsni for 5 innings,

That what I see far as sides and totals. Havnt looked at props yet. I woke up reslky sick this morning so just starting to feel better.
fade oakland bats fade kc bats. fade detroit bats.........these 3 teams are gonna be like 11-30 here soon record wise so if u atuo bet them against on the run line do you profit ?? i seem to only be doing run line favs now not sure how the math breaks down on that to the ml....oakland has a good pitcher today tho and i like rodriguez will take a first 5 under

pittsburgh and reds gonna be in that group too......houston run line, and i like keller so first 5 u

mikolas era 10. freeland 0........i'll take freeland first 5.

thought nola came out better vs the yanks.....first 5 under. philly bats have been asleep just till last game.

how many pitchers showing out better on their 3rd start ? gallen, degrom, and a few more i think

gattis for cleveland had a good outing last week.......odds he does that again and is a breakout pitcher this season - possible but i'll take yanks run line

Keller has more juice Than I like to play on the k props at -175 on ov 4.5 k’s. Good parlay partner tho.

Luxardo ov 6.5 k’s a good match, Philly fanning vs lefties, he fanned 8 Phillies in 25 batters faced last year And I think he had raised his game ti next level, 6.5 is more than doable,

McClanahan ov 5.5 w heavy juice but think he fits into the parlay with keller or Luzardo.

My guy Pablo Lopez has really embraced the ace roll in minny, he had been fantastic as I also knew he could be, he getting swings and misses in 17% his pitches which beyond elite! Cws has plenty of swing and miss against rhp and Lopez might have best change up from right side in the league. +130 over 6.5 I think work a play just itself at that price.

fade oakland bats fade kc bats. fade detroit bats.........these 3 teams are gonna be like 11-30 here soon record wise so if u atuo bet them against on the run line do you profit ?? i seem to only be doing run line favs now not sure how the math breaks down on that to the ml....oakland has a good pitcher today tho and i like rodriguez will take a first 5 under

pittsburgh and reds gonna be in that group too......houston run line, and i like keller so first 5 u

thought nola came out better vs the yanks.....first 5 under. philly bats have been asleep just till last game.

how many pitchers showing out better on their 3rd start ? gallen, degrom, and a few more i think

gattis for cleveland had a good outing last week.......odds he does that again and is a breakout pitcher this season - possible but i'll take yanks run line

I think cards will hit Freeland. I’d think twice bout that, Mikolas history at coors not good either. Im just incredibly confident cards score runs here. Rox certainly could as well. I love cards Ff ov 3.5 runs and over 6.5 for game. Not opposed to the game total over 12 either. Cards should take here tho imo.

I’ll keep playing the -1.5 against Oakland. Minor league lineup and not sure it even a good minor league lineup! O’s -1.5 again for me.

i think boston takes tampa today.........mcclenahan had a deceptive outing last game and wasn't that sharp. Remember him getting on a streak of being bad late last year. pen overused, I like boston plus money

Don’t see a play I like in that game other than McClanahan k’s over 5.5, once a team gets to 6-7 straight I either ride the streak or pass.

I like snakes to beat brew crew again, zona been a house of horrors for Burnes and snakes are putting up runs. I don’t think Milw should be favs. Kelly pitches well in zona. Milw only has a .600 ops vs Kelly while Burnes has had issues in that park as many pitchers do. There no way Kelly continues walking guys at this crazy clip imo. Value on snakes Ff if not game imo,

snakes whipped the floor with lad pitchers, corbin struggles here. They clearly the right side imo.

It’s warm at coors. Think I’m more inclined to play the over 12 instead of cards team totals. Neither pitcher gonna fair well here imo, it would be a huge anomaly if either these guys went 5+ and didn’t allow 4+ runs.

I like snakes to beat brew crew again, zona been a house of horrors for Burnes and snakes are putting up runs. I don’t think Milw should be favs. Kelly pitches well in zona. Milw only has a .600 ops vs Kelly while Burnes has had issues in that park as many pitchers do. There no way Kelly continues walking guys at this crazy clip imo. Value on snakes Ff if not game imo,
Burnes tiny sample size at Chase tho. I know what your answer gonna be lol and my answer to that is you can‘t know from one time if he had bad outing at Zona bc of the climate or for some other reason

Burnes tiny sample size at Chase tho. I know what your answer gonna be lol and my answer to that is you can‘t know from one time if he had bad outing at Zona bc of the climate or for some other reason

Could certainly be he just had a bad game regardless venue. I rather be proactive on these and be wrong once in awhile than wait and miss 2-3-4 chances to fade while we wait to see if it has anything to do with ballpark, plus snakes been taking solid at bats lately. I rather take a loss and be wrong than miss out on what could be a real thing, I rather lose a play trying to get out in front of something than be late to the party. Just me.

My other argument would be the cutter is a huge feel pitch for him, he is streaky cause he sometimes has issues with the cutter feel, from everything I’ve read from pitchers in that park they often have a difficult time with the feel/grip on the baseball so while I agree 1 game doesn’t mean a lot there other reasons why I think this could be a tough stadium for him to pitch in.

I don’t have a strong feel for the yanks game. Cole has been dominant thus far, I will say cle doesn’t strike out a ton which could make it tougher on cole but I can’t see myself getting involved in that one. Hope you cash it bro.

Reds bats are certainly a issue but once it warms up in cincy they prob score, I won’t be fading reds a lot when those 3 young studs starting, i love Lodolo, greene, and ashford (think that his name, lol), all 3 of them have some serious filth, Ff unders and k props prob be bets I make more than any sides with them. Carefully w pirates, against good lhp they will struggle but when they get a rhp who struggles w lefties they gonna score runs as they can totally stack that lineup with solid hitters from the left side.

I don’t have a strong feel for the yanks game. Cole has been dominant thus far, I will say cle doesn’t strike out a ton which could make it tougher on cole but I can’t see myself getting involved in that one. Hope you cash it bro.

Reds bats are certainly a issue but once it warms up in cincy they prob score, I won’t be fading reds a lot when those 3 young studs starting, i love Lodolo, greene, and ashford (think that his name, lol), all 3 of them have some serious filth, Ff unders and k props prob be bets I make more than any sides with them. Carefully w pirates, against good lhp they will struggle but when they get a rhp who struggles w lefties they gonna score runs as they can totally stack that lineup with solid hitters from the left side.
I think Reds +0.5 run FF is a good bet with those 3 if you can get decent odds. Obviously, Greene Ks is always something to consider...Reds pen is woof

Can’t resist the lotto odds…..
Almost hit a 10 teamer pitcher strikeouts few days ago….needed Feltner 1 more k and he had 3 straight batters at 2 strikes and didn’t get job done

Played 10 teamer with starting pitchers with at least 4 strikeouts

Played 9 teamer with pitchers with 6,7,9 K’s

Played another one with pitchers with 2,3,5 k’s

All wager at $5 bucks

Also played 10 teamer on batters to get Under 1.5 hits…..judge, LaMathuie, a lot of Tampa players and forgot others….

These are like beer money lotto picks

Think 2 teamer with Judge and LaMathyue to get 0.5 hits is around -110 odds….might

Can’t resist the lotto odds…..
Almost hit a 10 teamer pitcher strikeouts few days ago….needed Feltner 1 more k and he had 3 straight batters at 2 strikes and didn’t get job done

Played 10 teamer with starting pitchers with at least 4 strikeouts

Played 9 teamer with pitchers with 6,7,9 K’s

Played another one with pitchers with 2,3,5 k’s

All wager at $5 bucks

Also played 10 teamer on batters to get Under 1.5 hits…..judge, LaMathuie, a lot of Tampa players and forgot others….

These are like beer money lotto picks

Think 2 teamer with Judge and LaMathyue to get 0.5 hits is around -110 odds….might

I’ve missed like 4 steals parlays that 5-10 bucks paid 800-1000 and just needed fuvking betts. Everyone stealing bases and the dude who been stealing them before it became free pickins hasn’t stole shit. Who would think betts have a ton by now and has cost me at least 3 of those parlays. Cock sicker!!

It’s damn crazy I have these 3-4 team steal parlays, hit the other 3 and just need betts and nodda, how is one the best base stealers of this generation the only guy not stealing bases now that everyone is? Shit makes no sense!

Good call bout Gaddis. Yanks worked him over.

Back