Tuesday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Just starting to look at card. Kinda shocked rangers are favs over Phillies. Im still pretty skeptical on Perez and phi hits lhp. Wouldn’t think Gibson has much trouble w texas lineup.

Normally I be jumping at chance to pound Flaherty at this price vs freaking chi chi but not sure at the moment. I think the stubborn prick should have taken at least one more rehab start if not 2, he was insistent he wanted to face big league hitting but think he missing the point, he clearly wasn’t ready for that and I’m not sure he is now? From what I’ve read sounds like he will only throw 75ish pitches tonight, his velo was noticeably down in his 1st game as he struggled mightily with pirates weak Ass lineup. Just not sure what we will get from him? He should get some run support today, maybe the Ff over makes some sense?

Big time split advantage for Blue Jays. Gausman has to be fired up after a poor outing at home where he’s been trash.

The Giants closer just threw his glove at home plate after his pitch drew a pop up from the Braves. I have no idea what the guy was upset about, but if you find out, let me know.

Back