-240U 7½
+105
09:40 PM
907New York MetsT. Walker -R+1½
+115O 7½
908San Diego PadresY. Darvish -R-1½
+165
-125U 7½

Watching VSIN this morning, apparently the Yankees have a ridiculous record owning the Twins going back to 2007, both regular season and postseason. Will take a stab here depending on the number.

Pissed they came w 18.5 outs for Skubal; I was gonna pound 17.5, guess they starting to figure some this out:

Hudson is so hard for me to cap, I wanna say he will prob be pretty good in that park against rays lineup but the Mfer liable to walk 4-5 guys any given start, he doesn’t walk ppl he be good. Regardless I think cards worth a play at that price against a lefty, they should have good options from left side off the bench when rays go to pen.

Only reason I’m not looking at gray props cause I’ve been burnt a few times w guys I liked who got rained out then still rolled w them next day and they were fucjing awful, think I’m better off just scratching them than trying to deal w that shit.

Walker over 15.5 outs seems short to me, as VC pointed out in his post bout this game walker been pitching really well and I don’t think this pads lineup all that tough to deal with. I would think he can easily go 5.1 innings.

accidentally posted this in monday thread,

i dunno if i want to play it, i havnt played the runs allowed prop much but kinda interesting we can get tallion under 2.5 runs at -105 when he has only allowed 3 runs in 1 start all year!! thoughts?

what has happened to whitlock k's? early in the year he was mowing everyone down including a 9k effort in 5 innings vs these halo's. last game he pitched 6 strong innings but failed to record one punch out! if he gonna get the k's back this be the time to do it vs a laa team who not hitting at all right now! i dont think wacha had any punch outs thru 4 innings the other night but ended up fanning 6 on his way to a complete game shutout. a month ago 4.5 woulda been crazy low for this matchup, laa bats much worse now but whitlock lack of strikeouts is concerning.

It took Wright longer than I thought it would but cash his k prop!!

Kinda mad I didn’t play the Ashcroft out total, he got thru 6 innings easy (only needed 5.2 to cash): Reason I left alone was valid tho, for some reason reds yanked him after 6 innings despite having only thrown 75 pitches. As I was saying earlier he been super efficient to get thru 6-7 innings but he has yet to throw more than 92 pitches in a start so we don’t have any clue if they send him out for 6th inning when he inevitably has a start where he forced to throw 20-30 pitches in thr 1st and he up to 80-85 pitches after 5 innings, no fuckin point of reference in his short career. It be nice if he would struggle a few times so I can see how long a leash he has!

So long, shift

Stupid. Lets accommodate loser garbage hitters like gallo, of course he should get rewarded for one of 4 outcomes when he bats, strike out, walk, home run, or pulled to same spot every time. Let’s tell teams they not allowed to position a fielder where some bum hits it every time! He says “it not that simple to hit it where they ain’t”, well no shit, not for him it ain’t, takes everything he has just to make contact! God forbid he actually controls his bat instead of just closing his eyes and swinging out his shoes!

Back