Tuesday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
My score app shows Matz for gm 1 against Mets 2narro but not sure why it wouldn’t be Mikolas? If I recall correctly matz does have way better numbers during day so might make sense for him to pitch gm1?

Please please please give us a out prop on Overton! I know it won’t be very high and I’ll like him to go over!

another tigers pitcher I don’t know much about but JFC with that price! -250, seriously? The guy has went at least 5 innings in every start, Hasn’t given up more than 3 runs and 2 of those games were against doyers and Stros! And tigers are hitting a hot streak!

My guy Gilbert goes 2marro, hasn’t been great his last 2 starts but the k’s still there. My guess is they keep his number fairly reasonable considering his struggles of late and facing the jays lineup. Freaking flexon struck out 7 tonight and he doesn’t have a lot of swing and miss pitches like Gilbert does!

Why did Urquidy only pitch 3 innings his last time out? I don’t see any reason why he woulda been yanked. Long as he healthy id fully expect he goes at least 5+, considering his season thus far his out total can’t be much more than 16.5 assuming they post one! If that the case over outs will be a strong consideration.

another tigers pitcher I don’t know much about but JFC with that price! -250, seriously? The guy has went at least 5 innings in every start, Hasn’t given up more than 3 runs and 2 of those games were against doyers and Stros! And tigers are hitting a hot streak!

McClanahan has been a strikeout machine. He has had at least as many k’s as innings pitched in every start, 2 of his 7 starts have “only” been 1 strikeout per inning! 49% of his outs have come via the punch out! That goes to 65% if we eliminate the 2 games he “only” had 1 k per inning! Seattle and Boston were the 2 games he had the 1 k per inning, they both strike out 25% the time which exactly what tigers fanning vs lefties!

I really don’t play unders but you gotta think they are gonna come with a real high number on him, I’d bet it has to be 7.5 minimum, anything higher and I def think a under in order. Even 7.5 I would lean under if it was plus money. Tigers can throw a almost entirely right handed lineup at him but shockingly he is actually better vs righties than lefties! The ops vs righties is lower and the k rate is 10% higher! That might throw a small wrench in that! Lol. He had a 5 inning 7 k performance against tigers last year. I think they gonna set his number too high in this game but I probably won’t have the stones to play the under as I hate under props for some reason!

A lot of no lines and one pitcher games. Matz isn't terrible. The rest, all I could find was 2 slighty below avg pitchers with overton & bundy going against even worse pitchers.

A lot of no lines and one pitcher games. Matz isn't terrible. The rest, all I could find was 2 slighty below avg pitchers with overton & bundy going against even worse pitchers.
Not sure I remember seeing 3 DHs in one day

This isnt my favorite by far, the juice higher than I almost ever play on these, royals actually don’t strike out a ton (comparatively of course!), but man Cease has been so filthy and this number was a strike out lower than I expected so I ended up making a round robin with the others I liked hoping cease could get me plus money on everything else today.

4 team round robin in groups of 2’s

Cease ov 6.5 k’s
Gilbert ov 4.5 k’s
Brubaker ov 4.5 k’s
Colorado Avalanche ml.. i know not hockey thread but I think they gonna smash blues, I didn’t have a 4th pitcher prop as of yet, plus I needed to have this in parlays since it pricey!!

I don't really see much of a difference between plesac and overton. #'s say overton has been way better.
Here is the interesting part WRC vs R. - Overton has played COL, PIT (89,88). Cleveland is #1 with the Yankees @ 125.
They obviously think that the huge jump will give CIN/Overton problems. It's an interesting line and one I didn't expect.

Also interesting that the opener of Mikolas/Williams was imo priced correctly and now has shifted to Mikolas as the favorite. Money as poured in on the Cards.
I think Matz is the better bet.

I don't really see much of a difference between plesac and overton. #'s say overton has been way better.
Here is the interesting part WRC vs R. - Overton has played COL, PIT (89,88). Cleveland is #1 with the Yankees @ 125.
They obviously think that the huge jump will give CIN/Overton problems. It's an interesting line and one I didn't expect.

Overton appears to me like one those guys who could outperform the metrics. Been moved all around a bunch of different teams minor league systems, has solid mix of pitches and has probably figured out how to pitch at his advanced age (for a guy just really breaking into the bigs). Solid starts at coors and his home bandbox (that was against pirates tho), makes me think he should fare pretty well when he gets chances to pitch in bigger parks. I was hoping for a out total with him but didn’t see one yet and not gonna hold my breath as they seem to be awful picky and choosy w those.

well I guess no surprise the pitcher props did the damn thing! Be cool if Avs do what they should to blues

Back