Staff member
Apr 19 Tue 2022

08:40 PM
975Texas RangersJ. Gray -R+1½
+139O 7½
976Seattle MarinersR. Ray -L+1 Markets-1½
+145
-150U 7½

Been neglecting bases last few days to dedicate my time to getting nba props right. Didn’t work out over weekend trying to do both, lol. I like Luzardo but ya’ll know how I feel bout cards lineup against lefties, waino off a crappy start where he wasn’t sharp at all, unless there was a underlying reason (and I havnt heard anything) I’d think he bounce back against another lineup he should be able to navigate. Not dogs which I prefer but I think some value at -110 considering cards ability to rake lefties and waino getting a rather weak marlins lineup off a poor outing.

Seattle -.5 FF +100.. Kinda surprised to see rangers right behind cards in ops against lefties thus far. Is that legit or aberration? Unlike cards who have plenty of guys with long track records of smashing lefties the rangers had the worst ops against lhp in the majors last year, I can’t imagine Seager improved them a ton in this regard, Semien is barely hitting over .100 so far so he clearly isn’t helping! Lowe a lefty. I dunno, feel like Ray outta be able to start bringing that huge team ops down!! He got knocked around by chisox last time out but that a team that has proven to be lhp killers, not ready to put the rangers in that category! Grey coming off a il stint already and m’s bats showed lot of life in the Stros series, perfectly happy with even money to be leading after 5.

I didn’t have a chance to look at Gibson history at coors but unless he been fantastic there I don’t see much reason why rox not a solid bet, hell at the moment they a solid bet every day they dogs. Might not last but right now they playing better then they being priced! I say Ride the wave while it last! Plus Phillies been playing like garbage to boot!

I didn’t play them cause I didn’t look at card enough till now but I wouldn’t mind fading Cole again at that price,

Back