time to post my NBA season thoughts and analysis thread...

I had a bad feeling but you figured they might get something to go over the course of 48 mins. Oh well, it happens (although I don't think a game has went under by neatly 60 points in a long time)

Nuts, gotta be the lowest scoring game in a long while. 25 total in the 3rd geez
Yeah, that was brutal ... There was a Jazz Clippers game 3 years ago...maybe playoffs...just brutal..scored a bit more than this but I know I played it at numbers in the low 160s

Live Detroit over 184.5 -120

more to come...game at half...variance of 33+

both shot awful... both off high scoring Saturday...should get something going in 2h....

Good chance this game finishes like 86-80 ... I cannot win on posted plays it seems... do dayum well otherwise...big fade otherwise...

This might work out after all for me — I got so frustrated with Detroit’s lack of scoring I put 2 units on Jazz -13. The Pistons can feel totally free now to score as few points as they care to, as far as I am concerned...

Lets start here. Pregame was 214 or so. We'll go a basic unit to start and maybe more later. This puts it at 185 for the game.

Toronto 2h o104 -110

Put Rose in Philly, team needs a no nonsense hungry vet.

D-1 has proven that so far this season.

Lakers need rose

Someone who can fill in whn LeRecede sits...get people their shots and drive and get his own

Lakers will get Darren Collison.

They destroyed their chances of improving via trade with all the shit they lost in the AD deal.

Lakers will get Darren Collison.

They destroyed their chances of improving via trade with all the shit they lost in the AD deal.
Yeah Collison and Iggy will both end up playing at Staples this year as a home player.

Eastern Conference Teams on the Altitude Back to Back this year (Denver/Utah combo)

Orlando

Dec 17th @Utah
Dec 18th @Denver

*3rd of 4 road games west of the Mississippi

Indiana

Jan 19th @Denver
Jan 20th @Utah

*first legs of 5 games out west

Pacers came back tonight in Denver...

Utah has been on fire...

Futures wise, I have been betting the Bucks to win East and NBA ship... just as a heads up.

Gonna get swept on RSW's...

Seeding out West will be what I hope works in my favor with the Utah/Denver plays.

I have been playing spots in Live here and there and had a pretty good week but just haven't been posting them. Each year is different... traded a few this week with good success...

Some other thoughts...

Utah has a tough stretch coming up. This will tell us a lot about them and how well Conley can fit in.

Back to the seeding thought...I really hope it works out to get the LA teams at 1 and 4 or 1 and 5. If that happens, I feel good about getting one of my futures to the WCF's and then perhaps something can happen.

Kyrie is a jackass.

LeBron and Janice are both MVP's so far.

Houston needs to scrap this team or at least the coach.

MLK tomorrow, I'll be around...

I can’t remember — I’ll check on last year’s MLK day games — but is this just another dog day to most of the players, or do they tend to put out more effort?

I can’t remember — I’ll check on last year’s MLK day games — but is this just another dog day to most of the players, or do they tend to put out more effort?
That's a good question to be honest. We used to get a few marque games late but tonight is only Boston and LA( why they put GSW...at best a 6 seed when healthy on TV so much is mind-blowing). I'll try and look myself here in a few. I know I wasn't available last year till the late games.

This is a rare bad 4th quarter for Detroit this month, their differential has been outstanding -- until today.

I refuse to get involved in Brooklyn games for awhile...

Toronto, I dunno if I want to go that route yet.

Alright, we are guaranteed money now on this game.

Toronto wins = +1.77

Atlanta wins = +0.27

This one will seem weird for me but...

Live New Orleans o246.5 -116
It only says 15 turnovers, but it felt like a lot more.

Whistles were blowing first 6-8 minutes but have died out.

Memphis nervous with a TV game? They are playing brutal.

I'll attempt to get off this with hopefully a fast start to the 3rd. The pace was there, but Memphis doesn't care to get better shots.

Elsewhere, was stalking the over in Miami and waited to long...it was at 208..5 and then things took off.

Lucky one!
Well, the 201.5 wasn't lucky. That had to hit lol.

I'll take OT for the whole enchilada though.

Missed firing on totals in Cle and Cha that got ridic low.

------------------------------

There have been some MAJOR 2h droughts in many of these games today. I can count 4 of those in the last set of games where the live total was 15+ short of the 2h line.

This last game is awful, no thanks.

Pretty nice day...some good live ones, a bit of luck and an easy Altitude play out in Utah.

The games were pretty bad overall though...

Zion on Wednesday, I'll be back then.

Back