time to post my NBA season thoughts and analysis thread...

Been working with your live in play theory the last couple nights with a few positive hits...been looking for live in play, end of the 1Q - end of 3Q >=25pts off from the closing line...haven't added any other parameters yet but any other tips to add or things I can look for let me know...I snagged Dallas last night under 249 at the end of the 3Q, game line was 220, came home pretty easy

Been working with your live in play theory the last couple nights with a few positive hits...been looking for live in play, end of the 1Q - end of 3Q >=25pts off from the closing line...haven't added any other parameters yet but any other tips to add or things I can look for let me know...I snagged Dallas last night under 249 at the end of the 3Q, game line was 220, came home pretty easy
Very nice. I was looking at boxes this morning and figured that may have come into play. Good stuff.

But, on to the next. Sometimes you can paint yourself in those situations. Right now, nothing sticking out total wise...

I did say I hate Mondays -- and looking at some scores I am remembering why.

Live Atlanta O 223 -101 2units

Win or lose, I'll explain this one in more detail later in the NBA Live Discussion thread.

So, obviously the Pelicans play has been toast since the start of the 2 Quarter. That happens. But, my goodness the Sixers had 3 points in the 4th the last I looked. Wow. Again, I do awful on Mondays and the plan was to take them off this year. Lesson learned.

Live Atlanta O 223 -101 2units

Win or lose, I'll explain this one in more detail later in the NBA Live Discussion thread.

Based on open looks and shots attempted should have sailed over with a few mins left mate

These guys wre missing putbacks almost every time this 4th

Nothing tomorrow, I am gone most of the day. We'll see what is happening on Wednesday...

Btw... this is going to be a wild year ....

Hornets winning outright at Staples on a b2b...Love it.

The closest we have come tonight to a play was at the start of the 4th with Toronto and Detroit.

It was sitting at a 25.5 variance, but still waiting.

Orlando and New York is one of those series I feel always goes way under. I played it but bough off for like a 2 point middle. I just do not like that match up for live betting and am glad I did because it went U by 31.5 points.

OKC-Portland is drifting down...

I need low 190's minimum

Houston and Washington is already at a 33 ish variance fwiw. I'll watch a bit of the 3rd before any decisions are made.

The variance is at 25 in OKC.

My problem is they basically have this total set at high-50's for the 4th quarter. That is garbage for these teams to be honest. OKC totals have been way to high all year to begin with. It should be 55/55.5 tops for the 4th quarter. I refuse to fire on this game now until I see 186-188.

This game is nuts. I want to dip again at 295 but I literally just think this is one of those games. Obviously with a 50 point variance I had to play it but hey? It happens. I'll just root for Houston to make a fun comeback.

The closest we have come tonight to a play was at the start of the 4th with Toronto and Detroit.

It was sitting at a 25.5 variance, but still waiting.

Orlando and New York is one of those series I feel always goes way under. I played it but bough off for like a 2 point middle. I just do not like that match up for live betting and am glad I did because it went U by 31.5 points.

239.5 was available for a minute or two as was 238 flat (push).

ya, I bit way to early at 276 lol
I have seen a few of these Houston games in the past few years...that is why I waited a bit after halftime..

There was one game in Phoenix two years ago... my goodness...took about 5 years off my life but I went 'Hunt style' and had about 10 units invested at different numbers and hit on the last two. It scared the life outta me though.

It's 12 seconds or less to shoot, absolutely no defense and everything is going in. It's marvelous to watch.

Sorry guys my posted variances tonight sucked and I layed off the Toronto one being slow and indecisive.

7-11 (5.66) hou ml pending

I had no idea that the Wizards would be so much fun to watch this year, but I'm here for it.

Well, at halftime we have a 25.5 variance with Indy and Cleveland.

I will make a decision early 2h most likely.

Back