time to post my NBA season thoughts and analysis thread...

Bad start it looks like.

Detroit came out sloppy and i figured they might continue that with Jackson back and maybe not n sync...quite the opposite...

Lakers went full bench there the last 3+ mins which meant there was no offense on the floor... better to have of of LJ/AD on floor(seems like that is the case usually). 3 points in last 3+ mins hurts. Hot start to 2nd I'll try and get off that one.

Live - L.A. Lakers -7 -110 2 units

The first 7-8 minutes they were very focused and since they basically are just looking for kick and 3's... this should have their attention know. Two units because I might buy off a portion later.

Live - L.A. Lakers -7 -110 2 units

The first 7-8 minutes they were very focused and since they basically are just looking for kick and 3's... this should have their attention know. Two units because I might buy off a portion later.
Live - New York +9 -109

So many opportunities to get this lead to mid teens but they are just such a sloppy offensive team. I will but off half now with Bron heading to bench for the first of his two mandatory sittings...offense just is no good without him.

That how is how ya draw up a middle at MSG, lmao.

The revenge is coming in Atlanta though... just wait for it

Alright, that was tight...

Doc always scares me in those because he might tell them not to foul when they should(I lost a few over the last few years with him). That was weird not to foul down 4 but the kid made the scoop shot luckily.

Live - Indiana o 199.5 -112
Well, this happens in blowouts sometimes...and why I went with only a flat unit on it...

There was very little attempt for quality shots the last 3 minutes. There was 6 points in last 3:35, we needed 7.

Live - New York +9 -109

So many opportunities to get this lead to mid teens but they are just such a sloppy offensive team. I will but off half now with Bron heading to bench for the first of his two mandatory sittings...offense just is no good without him.

Lakers mailed this in. Shit effort from them tonight.

Live - Milwaukee -7 -112 2.5 units

Got an hour to spare tonight, I think their run is coming now here in 2H.

If they ever get the lead, they will roll but they have put up 4-5 ill-advised shots with that opportunity here in the 3rd.

showing zeo interest playin today

Mildrew needs a spark...maybe it starts with a loss to regain it

but as i write this, they pull ahead by 10.....NBA, game of runs

I am going to buy off half this, this was the plan all along. I am waiting out 1-2 more possessions.

Had a great chance at the middle till b2b threes... it is so fickel... the spread was in question there with 90 seconds left.

We'll take it though...

30-35 (2.06)

That was a BetCrimes game, 2nd game back after a long road trip for Charlotte. Charlotte beat the spread by a half point, but even If they hadn’t beat the spread they violated the spirit of the BetCrimes scenario because they actually played quite well (for them).

Western Conference Teams on the Altitude Back to Back this year (Denver/Utah combo)

LA Lakers

Dec 3rd @Denver
Dec 4th @Utah

*start of 3 game mini trip

Houston

January 26th @Denver
January 27th @Utah

*Middle part of 4 road games in conference
Houston at Denver today and in Utah tomorrow.

The one difference here is today is a matinee.

As far as tonight's Utah game... At current prices that is pretty high even without Jimmy n Russ. I'll look for value live.

Looks like a terrible effort overall. No point to play 2h line..maybe hit ML in third. Obviously initial play is dead.

Gonna jump on a + number if possible. May not post but as long as lead doesn't balloon past 12 or so. It keeps moving quickly...tried to get +108 in

Might not be possible though. On the other hand if I can get off it middle the 9.5 I will too... Jazz win this by 4-7.

Might not be possible though. On the other hand if I can get off it middle the 9.5 I will too... Jazz win this by 4-7.
Sorry one more post. This is when it could get away again. Gotta keep this to single digits before 4th.

The value on ML simply isn't there. I'm just gonna take the loss on first play and not force anything. Pringles system working to perfection it looks like.

At the Kings blog, the preview of today’s game is titled “Kings vs Clippers Preview: Abandon Hope, all ye who enter here”

Obviously I like the bet tonight ...not sure if pregame or live....or both. We'll see. Back later tonight.

I did play this a few hours ago...it is up to 14 now...I gotta start with a base unit though off principle

LA Clippers -13.5 -110

This is one helluva run.

This was 33-23 Clips late first quarter. I definitely guessed wrong on playing the 2nd two. Runs happen, but thought maybe this might get away from Sacto early. I guess not.

I’m not seeing anything for sure about possibility of Leonard playing — fantasy labs is just saying he’s back in the locker room

Oh well,

That shows me I just cannot get involved in a Clippers game pre-game at all.

Kawhi is going to end up having not playing from one weekend till the next.

Paul George logs 10 minutes

Fuck off Doc.

This is problematic — Lou doesn’t even wake up till the second half, Kawhi could make a miracle return in the second half, and/or the Kings might collapse from mental/physical fatigue..otherwise I would just make a larger bet on the Kings...

I’m not seeing anything for sure about possibility of Leonard playing — fantasy labs is just saying he’s back in the locker room
Yeah, he obviously decided to take the week off. He didn't get hurt doing nothing this week. It is getting a bit ridiculous. They had him warm-up on purpose so they could circumvent the rules, IMO.

They have one b2b till middle of march so they'll prolly start selecting what they think are winnable games for him to sit out.

41-14 Kings run, absolutely cute as can be.

Back