time to post my NBA season thoughts and analysis thread...

No play but a rather hefty variance in PHX. I said in the discussion thread about my curiosity with this new found Clippers defense. I'd rather sit this one out on what may be a very inflated total pregame.

No play but a rather hefty variance in PHX. I said in the discussion thread about my curiosity with this new found Clippers defense. I'd rather sit this one out on what may be a very inflated total pregame.
Definitely feels like a win by laying off. Obviously the Clippers are trying to get into a mode now when at full strength as this season winds down.

This one might be over. Lord, a little effort on defense Houston... I thought I caught this at the right time but NY might get 75+ this half. Oh well ... I get they have Clippers next but that is days away..bad effort by hou so far.

It was -2.5 Houston at 106-104 but that was all she wrote. I just needed one more bucket to buy off. Oh well .... Rooting for a 235-236-237 ending in ORL.

It was -2.5 Houston at 106-104 but that was all she wrote. I just needed one more bucket to buy off. Oh well .... Rooting for a 235-236-237 ending in ORL.

I took knicks live +111 at half up 10 and feel dirty cashing that. Rox didn’t show up until that 4th and still had their chances

Nyk 2H TT over had cash 6 straight games including tonight......their average line is 51-54.....
That is a nice look there...

To be able to get a TT that low nowadays is rare so identifying and under the radar team is very good.

Hey,

The NBA is back!

Weird season obviously. No shock that my posted plays sucked, that's the norm. Overall, finished up just before the break not in terrible shape.

I got lucky on the RSW's... the best I was gonna do was 1-2 with a surging Sacto team...but easily could have been 0-3. Honestly, unless it is some bunk number like the Dubs number coming into the season then I am not going to be doing them anymore. Their are simply way to many games where guys sit for no reason etc.

I still have futures out on the Clippers, Jazz and Nuggets. Un-posted, I have Milwaukee small. It was my intention to keep playing them every week starting in February but after a few plays the number got away from me plus the shutdown.

We'll see what happens as far as those go. Obviously I need a knockout of the Lakers to cash any of those.

As far as this 'new' season goes, I am just gonna see what happens as we go. I have a few ideas and we'll see how they shake out. I'll try and post fades if possible. I'll basically only be playing a few days a week or early games if they permit.

It is going to be fun, weird and certainly interesting. I actually think they'll get through this pretty smoothly.

Good luck to all!

Utah 1q O 57.5 -120 2.00-1.66 units

No defense...Pels should get going a little bit...Jazz can score at will...

Bad play, Jazz scored 3 points in 4 minutes after that bet...Pels started trying at least...

Now, back to the trade to make some of that back.

This is all about a trade..

Took it after Claw 2nd foul...and wanted to bet after certain rotations but got greedy.

Plus, Bron isn't looking great right now.

Shall work this in 3rd hopefully.

It was a night not to bet, but the excitement was a bit much?

Definitely thought Clips depth would be an issue and didn't think LeBron was the least ready of the stars...

Lotta game left, shall see.

I said it last week, PG benefited as much as anyone.

Back