time to post my NBA season thoughts and analysis thread...

What is this offense both ways? First frustration game in awhile. I have a two good offenses, and one shitty ass defense. This looks like a game from 2004.

That's a tough one to swallow. Clippers seemed to stop caring after up 84-80. It was tough to get FTS it seemed at times. Both teams shot awful .. played my hand on 2nd bet too early or could have gotten in at a lower number. It happens. This year quarters saving my ass it seems thankfully. I'll do that bet 10 outta 10 times fwiw...and as a max total investment.

Bulls-Bucks got to around 26-27 in the early 3rd.

I was waiting for a few and the bottom dropped out.

Eastern Conference Teams on the Altitude Back to Back this year (Denver/Utah combo)

Orlando

Dec 17th @Utah
Dec 18th @Denver

*3rd of 4 road games west of the Mississippi

Indiana

Jan 19th @Denver
Jan 20th @Utah

*first legs of 5 games out west

Yes, I am aware that Brooklyn and Philadelphia played them in consecutive games already. Those had a day in-between. For this season, I am looking for just b2b games.

For the record, 0-4 su but 3-1 ats for for the eastern teams in those games.

Western Conference Teams on the Altitude Back to Back this year (Denver/Utah combo)

LA Lakers

Dec 3rd @Denver
Dec 4th @Utah

*start of 3 game mini trip

Houston

January 26th @Denver
January 27th @Utah

*Middle part of 4 road games in conference

Brooklyn and Indiana hit 26 pt variance briefly tonight... Nets had like 20 points with 7 left in the half coming off the road trip but woke up.

Flew over pretty easily.

Wizards and Spurs are near 25 already but the Wizards fall into a different category for me... need many more.

Live Philly TT over 106.5 -116 2 units
Reasoning.

Low percentage from the floor but still got up 50 shots

Close game as of now.

Low FTA's, that should change.

Little dust-up near end of half should get them going a bit

16 assists on 21 buckets, excellent ratio.

Okay, never mind on that Sixers bet. Uggghh. They are putting a donut up in the third.

The Bulls-Stons games I might play several times.

If, when I come back the other way on this Philly game the number will look odd because I want to at least be free-rolling or guarantee profit. I was able to snag a 414 for another unit...just as an fyi

Clips n Celtics got played at halftime. I couldn't post cuz I basically had about 15 seconds to get it submitted ( wife time... Semi happy wife... Happy life). It went over in regulation by 1.5. Overall, very happy with the night. I won't be back till Monday it looks like. Good luck this weekend.

men against boys in Dallas tonight. would be surprised if clips lose this one after watching the first few minutes.
It looks like it certainly was. Statement game... Back in the day that would have been a solid ats play for me but in today's day and age it's tougher... Good stuff clips....Luka can't make a three when I have an over hehe.

Kyrie is a pussy for not even showing up.

How bout my boy Melo. Homie finding his legs and having Dame back makes a big difference as seen these last two games. People wrote him off way too quick.

Nope...Uncle Drew not in the building for afternoon tilt today

8 str8 miss for a *cough*cough* bum shoulder...

he can rant on Insta after game for people booing cuz his feelings are hurt and got his thong in a bunch but can't sit in street clothes on bench and cheer on his teammates like leaders suppose to do

Western Conference Teams on the Altitude Back to Back this year (Denver/Utah combo)

LA Lakers

Dec 3rd @Denver
Dec 4th @Utah

*start of 3 game mini trip

Houston

January 26th @Denver
January 27th @Utah

*Middle part of 4 road games in conference
As noted above, this is a spot you may want to look at Utah...

But...

They are just off a 5 game road trip.

16-23 (6.36)

Haven't posted much in last week +... busy...did hit Dubs-Hawks on a 39.5 variance Monday that won by the hook(I swore off Dubs games but had to)...

Hopefully something pops up tonight.

16-23 (6.36)

Haven't posted much in last week +... busy...did hit Dubs-Hawks on a 39.5 variance Monday that won by the hook(I swore off Dubs games but had to)...

Hopefully something pops up tonight.

speaking of Dubs games......it seems like they not run and gun no more......they playing at much slower pace it seems.....been playing their TT overs and it’s not even close.....

speaking of Dubs games......it seems like they not run and gun no more......they playing at much slower pace it seems.....been playing their TT overs and it’s not even close.....
Some of their totals haven't been close.

They simply don't have the firepower without the Big 3.

Live Orlando u244 -116 1.5 units
Pregame was 213, fwiw

So that equates to a 4th quarter of around 54

We have 55 to push

This is Orlando... best games this year are 125 and 127 but that comes with an asterisk because vs Wizards.

Hoping for a slow start and try and middle a portion or all.

Not mad at the buy-off

Bamba missed a FT or this actually middles lol

Stalking the game in Chicago.

Back