Thursday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 5-3 and +5.96 ayer. Messed up not betting the Frisco OVER by itself, got greedy with the Braves. Now 61-66-3 and -6.50.

Back to the Cueto well with Q and against everyone else it seems (poker, kosher etc al).

The play: Redlegs -127 big 3u. Would be up to -135 at this level. Game should be 65-70.

back with the rest shortly...
:shake:

Cubs again against Wacha. Small only, like ayer. Cubs/OV parlay i might play later. Waiting to see what line does...

The play: Cubs +181 small 1u.

Lean Twins at this level. No play yet, but they would be my side gun to head.

No clue on Tribe but they will likely close the favorite.

Anaheim OVER 9 -110 medium to big 2.5u

Gonna go up, no time to wait on an ump with 100 degree temps and Skaggs...

poker shoved this cubs up my ass. sent in a guy on 1st 5 cubs, then he bets STL game about 8 mins later. My head's on a swivel with that one.

Cubs are the right side. They were just messing with me. But there's plenty of opposition; I can get 8k more on the Cubs in the exchange. I took a nibble more.

The play:Cubs +185 after comm for 1 more unit.

Fucked up another total on the correlated parlay by getting greedy with the side. Atl/SFO OVER ayer, and Chubbs OVER today. Dammit.

Two first-time starters in Flushing Meadows tonight. It's an obscure rule and I haven't gotten to play it since 2010 (I think Gee for the Mets was involved there as well)... Two maidens = auto OVER. Especially easy to play at a price like I got.

The play: OVER 7.5 +113 small to medium 1.5u (after commish).

GL!

lmao the same guys shoved the Met total in my face that bet on UNDER in the Boston and Houston games last night. Big big orders available on the exchange at scalps compared to what I just took there. Also they are trying to force the KC game to go UNDER also. Can't argue with them there but OV 7 +110 is available. Amazing.

i wouldn't play a KC over with my worst enemy's money, but the Cubs missed on so many opportunities there. Looks like we'll have to get Wacha another day

they trapped me again

Game 2 Cincy OVER 7.5 +127 (after commission) medium 2u.

Sick sick stuff going on in there. Scalps everywhere. Pinny trading KC at 38, the exchange -126/+125; you can get the -126 for 28k. Sick.

Lean Twins at this level. No play yet, but they would be my side gun to head.

No clue on Tribe but they will likely close the favorite.

Anaheim OVER 9 -110 medium to big 2.5u

Gonna go up, no time to wait on an ump with 100 degree temps and Skaggs...

Are u shitting me (citing 2 girls 1 cup)

Damn, CKR, I didn't post it but tailed Angles/TB over. Gave up after it was 1-0 in the fifth. Nice job on that one.

Back