ESPN Handicapper Picks--Week 10

Sorry, hectic week I prob missed lot the early post in thread. I havnt looked into the arky/liberty game yet but i am getting ready to dive in on that one,

We totally agree on uk. I love it, Mizzou still has no offensive identity whatsoever. Wind gonna hurt cook way more than Levis. As I been saying mizzou don’t really get much pressure so Levis should actually have time for a change, mizzou pass d feel a bit fugazi to me, they have faced a bunch of crappy pass d’s. Uga struggled to score but Bennett threw all over them, vsndy had 250 pasting, rattler just sucks, I give mizzou d all the credit in the world cause that was one the worst run defenses in the power 5 last year and they solid now, I just don’t think the pass d been tested much and I’d think they more worried bout stopping Rodriguez. If Levis really is a top 5 pick wind or not he throws for 250 and a couple scores imo, if not whoever drafts him fuvking up! Lol
I'll tell you this, Insider and Powers were not complimentary of Levis...said his draft stock is falling or something like that

Yea I do notice Deckers generally has pretty solid passing numbers for the general pack of point, I dunno, I like jt Daniel’s and wvu offense. I have a hard time thinking they can’t move the ball but I guess I don’t know isu d enough, they have clearly held some good offenses to low scores, other than wvu somehow only scoring 10 on a bad tech offense they mostly score, am I crazy too think 50 might be low?
Very windy, I'd be surprised to see 40 honestly

ISU defense is actually much better than their record

Very windy, I'd be surprised to see 40 honestly

ISU defense is actually much better than their record

Wvu offense can move the ball, tough to stop, they have only had one game that didn’t clear this number by 8+ Mostly way way over 50! Just feel like a spot deckers moving ball will lead to points, all a sudden the d doesn’t have to be the backbone and they struggle w a tight offenses to deal with and we get a much higher game than anyone expects. Just a hunch. I could look dumb. Could be a genius. Lol

How good are isu corners? Cause they will get put in one on one against big wrs on go routes.
Very good

I will not be on anything that requires points tomorrow in the Midwest, disclaimer.

Cold and windy is why totals have sunk, for good reason. It's not normal to throw in those kinds of gusty winds. She be old school football tomorrow.

Very good

I will not be on anything that requires points tomorrow in the Midwest, disclaimer.

Cold and windy is why totals have sunk, for good reason. It's not normal to throw in those kinds of gusty winds. She be old school football tomorrow.

I havnt seen the spots im incredibly worried, im def not for uk ability to pass. I still have no interest in that over, I don’t think weather had much do with that dripping From 44 to 40, 44.5 was redic. No way both teams score 20 imo, whether it 65 and nice or 45 with some wind.

The hour by hour mostly shows 15 mph. Is that wrong? Thst not nearly enough to concern me.
Gusty bro, damn near will double the winds at a moment's notice

Not remotely some breezy enjoyable day. Going to suck.

Purdue banning tailgating tents is more like what I expect all over the MW

Gusty bro, damn near will double the winds at a moment's notice

Not remotely some breezy enjoyable day. Going to suck.

Purdue banning tailgating tents is more like what I expect all over the MW

Hmm. Ok. I’ll take it easy on any those over thoughts, but gust are just that, I still think you can throw. Not like we taking the texas Oklahoma type ones with super crazy wind are we?

The hour by hour on my weather app shows winds dying down in Columbia around 11-12. 2nd half actually looks like beautiful football weather! 50s sun

Hmm. Ok. I’ll take it easy on any those over thoughts, but gust are just that, I still think you can throw. Not like we taking the texas Oklahoma type ones with super crazy wind are we?
Massive tornadoes in N Texas and Oklahoma tonight is the system that's moving that way, have heard this is a once in a decade type system all week

I usually don't harp so hard on the weather but this one's a doozy. It snowed in Palm Springs last night, part of this whole thing!

Massive tornadoes in N Texas and Oklahoma tonight is the system that's moving that way, have heard this is a once in a decade type system all week

I usually don't harp so hard on the weather but this one's a doozy. It snowed in Palm Springs last night, part of this whole thing!

Ok ill lay off any totals. I think uk will be able to throw in mizzou tko, I think by time that game starts the system will mostly be to us here in stl.

Ok ill lay off any totals. I think uk will be able to throw in mizzou tko, I think by time that game starts the system will mostly be to us here in stl.
No doubt wind can't stop a physical line from destroying another one

Purdue, Wisky, Illini, ND, Hoosier gonna get the worst of it apparently but bunch of others will have it tough along with colder temps

Looks like Lincoln forecast is better than it was a couple days ago at least

Purdue, Wisky, Illini, ND, Hoosier gonna get the worst of it apparently but bunch of others will have it tough along with colder temps

Looks like Lincoln forecast is better than it was a couple days ago at least

I hate it bad in nd. Think that brings variance to a game clemson dominates in good weather. That concerns me.

Weather in nd actually has me pulling back on my strength of clemson bet, Irish wouldn’t be able to throw on clemson in a dome so no way weather hurts them!!

Oh skit. Air Force/army, there a under I always play! 7 of last 8 havnt sniffed 40. Just bet the under and check the score in 2 hours when gsme shoood be bout finished!’

Ville not good last I checked also

Really had no clue with jmu anyways. Ville d has been incredibly impressive lately, they got some 1st round picks. Jmu has played a bunch of crappy defenses so I dunno if their offense is a legit power 5 qualify offense? Marshall held them to 12, ville d is better than Marshall. Jmu w that schedule 117th in red zone scoring! Ville is 4th in country only allowing 64% red zone trips to end in tds, there no way jmu can block those dudes up front in ville fromt 7. Maybe a jmu tesm
Total under? Or just lay the -7. Surely jmu best in country run d a total fraud, they not stopping ville run game are they? Marshall just ran for 180. Only concern w ville let down maybe? They got big games on deck after this and fimLly playing like the team they should be. Jmu team total under or ville. This line feels crazy short talent wise. But clemson on deck and ville the kind of tesm
Who would get caught feeling themselves after few big wins. You would like to think the pathetic start keeps them focused but I don’t know I trust that to be case, if they don’t get caught reading their headlines and looking at clemson they win big imo,

just quick match jmu team total have to be 21.5 to 23ish. No way they scoring that in any kind of weather unless ville sloppy and hands thrn points.

That lime is silly. Ville should be at least -10. Are they the popular side? Gotta think they are since they been beating ppl lately, dunno why eberike loved wake! No brainer! This your field tho bro, Is this a flat spot/look ahead? Clemson on deck and ville def the kind of team who starts buying their own hype! Satterfiekd doesn’t exactly do a great job preventing that!

That lime is silly. Ville should be at least -10. Are they the popular side? Gotta think they are since they been beating ppl lately, dunno why eberike loved wake! No brainer! This your field tho bro, Is this a flat spot/look ahead? Clemson on deck and ville def the kind of team who starts buying their own hype! Satterfiekd doesn’t exactly do a great job preventing that!
Don't have anything worthwhile on Ville game. Just see it opened 8.5 and down to 7

Posted three more picks from Bear.
Vandy +6x
Geo Tech +3x
Virginia +7x

Also, Stanford Steve made Florida State -7x his Best Bet. Boy, a lot of people like FSU this week. It seems like a good bet to me too, but I already have more road teams than makes sense

Posted ML Dog pickers picks
Bill Bender—(0-0) (11-16) 2021 (9-30)
Kansas St
Syracuse
Auburn

Mike DeCourcy—(0-0) (10-17) 2021 (15-24)
Stanford
LSU
Kansas St

Zac Al-Khateeb—(0-0) (4-22) 2021 (17-23)

Nebraska
Tennessee
Liberty

Bill Trocci—(0-0) (6-21) 2021 (16-23)
BC
Texas Tech
Vandy

Don't have anything worthwhile on Ville game. Just see it opened 8.5 and down to 7

I thought had to be the look ahead/situational type playing the number on jmu, cause capping, matchup wise this is ville -13 to me especially if we just talking last month or so which I value way more this time of year, that what I love bout ncaa rb, good coaches teams evolve as the season goes and any the crap from early on getting put into the line is adding value imo. The only thing I see here ville feeling themselves and looking ahead to clemson, since you the biggest reason I even notice that I was hoping you have some incite on it! Lol

Weather in nd actually has me pulling back on my strength of clemson bet, Irish wouldn’t be able to throw on clemson in a dome so no way weather hurts them!!
Has me rethinking too. The hour by hour says it will be raining, windy, and cold for the first hour or so of the game. Then the rain stops and it stays wet and windy and cold

I can see this turning into a field position game where they just pound on each other and Dabo won't mind doing it that way

I thought had to be the look ahead/situational type playing the number on jmu, cause capping, matchup wise this is ville -13 to me especially if we just talking last month or so which I value way more this time of year, that what I love bout ncaa rb, good coaches teams evolve as the season goes and any the crap from early on getting put into the line is adding value imo. The only thing I see here ville feeling themselves and looking ahead to clemson, since you the biggest reason I even notice that I was hoping you have some incite on it! Lol
Flipped the CFB switch off, futbol and sleep till morning kicks, last 9am kicks :confused:

Posted ML Dog pickers picks
Bill Bender—(0-0) (11-16) 2021 (9-30)
Kansas St
Syracuse
Auburn

Mike DeCourcy—(0-0) (10-17) 2021 (15-24)
Stanford
LSU
Kansas St

Zac Al-Khateeb—(0-0) (4-22) 2021 (17-23)

Nebraska
Tennessee
Liberty

Bill Trocci—(0-0) (6-21) 2021 (16-23) ppp
BC
Texas Tech
Vandy
No clue how the hell anyone playing on BC? Not sure wtf happened to that team? I okie they lost several nfl lineman and the one who was staying was lost for year in spring but Jesus I thought this coach be able to patch a line together. They lost to fuvking ucon!

Neb w the points caught my eye, they somehow stay in damn near every game, didn’t know bout qb status tho, tough to see them losing by multiple scores. Gophers missing the stud back, big number but can corn score? It be thrm or mothing for me.

Has me rethinking too. The hour by hour says it will be raining, windy, and cold for the first hour or so of the game. Then the rain stops and it stays wet and windy and cold

I can see this turning into a field position game where they just pound on each other and Dabo won't mind doing it that way

Ultimately I think tigers can win playing this game in a phone booth I just think it limits their ability to get margin cause I would love DJ bouncing back here, I’d pound his over 180 passing yards but im sure that 20 yards of weather. Just makes the game something tigers could lose with a turnover or 2. Good weather they would roll them. Still playing tigers but for less, maybe a DJ rush prop and Shipley rush prop.

Flipped the CFB switch off, futbol and sleep till morning kicks, last 9am kicks :confused:

WC approaching quickly, gonna be counting on you for some action, at least keep my head above water bro!! I dunno How you do w soccer but im gonna want WC action and no time to learn to cap that!

Ultimately I think tigers can win playing this game in a phone booth I just think it limits their ability to get margin cause I would love DJ bouncing back here, I’d pound his over 180 passing yards but im sure that 20 yards of weather. Just makes the game something tigers could lose with a turnover or 2. Good weather they would roll them. Still playing tigers but for less, maybe a DJ rush prop and Shipley rush prop.
I've got Clemson +2x on a teaser so that's enough to give me a rooting interest. I hate giving points in weather games and on the road so I won't risk anything but the teaser

I'm sticking with the bets I've already made. Going to add at least one teaser as the games progress tomorrow, maybe two.

A Force -1 as first team in two team, other to be named later

I'm too stoned to handicap anymore. Time to pick up my guitar.

Getting a pretty full card of props mow also,

If Jmu run d is real at all which I kinda doubt that should be a dead under 52,5 at ville, if ville sleepwalking I think it effect the offense more, they got some dudes on d just wrecking offenses, I don’t see them taking the week off, that ain’t how defensive players wired, they see dudes in front of them thst can’t block them and they gonna go balls to wall. Im good w jmu team total under or just game under in ville.

I've got Clemson +2x on a teaser so that's enough to give me a rooting interest. I hate giving points in weather games and on the road so I won't risk anything but the teaser

I'm sticking with the bets I've already made. Going to add at least one teaser as the games progress tomorrow, maybe two.

A Force -1 as first team in two team, other to be named later

I'm too stoned to handicap anymore. Time to pick up my guitar.

Why not just add the under to the armed forces gsme. They won’t hit 40, no way they go over 47!!

Anyone have thoughts on the byu/boise line? My instant thought was it felt high even tho I’ve loved the boise turn around after getting rid their biggest problem putting him
In teleportation portal! Getting him out of their was the biggest addition Ny subtraction maybe ever!! That said if byu wr are healthy I think they could be interesting, maybe a game some ths shime comes off the glow boise had ever since Bachmier left!

I will have BYU and maybe ML.

BYU - Boise is big for both teams, both will care a lot.

We all note the improvements that Boise has made. In recent weeks, they did blow out Fresno in the box score, but that game was often tied throughout, including 20-20 3rd Q, but Boise won 40-20 thanks to a strong finish. That was Fresno's 4th loss in a row (and also without Haener), so not like they were playing good (kind of like BYU now).

Boise won 19-14 over AF, I know the AF QB was injured and missed some time, can't remember how much, he did comeback to finish (and AF was getting in position to maybe win that at the end).

Boise blew CSU out and looked good doing it, but they should've.

I see BYU providing a better challenge for them compared to recent weeks. Problem is BYU hasn't had a bye week this year and after the schedule they've played, they are pretty banged up unfortunately. Their bye is next week and they are limping to it. Can they pull everything they have together? It's kind of a save the season type game. If they lose this they fall to 4-6.

I think Boise might be the weakest opponent they have played since September? Not to disrespect Boise, but I'm just not sure yet if they are really all that good - they are good, yes, but how good - if AF is the best team they've played recently, AF outgained them and Boise had to hang on late. They are healthier than BYU, but are they all that much better?

Feels like a close game to me. Either team could win. Unless BYU has really given up on the season after all the losses piling up on them. I'll bet they haven't.

Why not just add the under to the armed forces gsme. They won’t hit 40, no way they go over 47!!
Thought about that and almost did it, but I hate to have side and total in the same game. It seems like I always end up in a situation where I need a score to cover and win the side, but a score makes me lose the total

I decided to add Boise St. That gives me another game to watch and I'm not going to be going against myself. Like my chances too

Thought about that and almost did it, but I hate to have side and total in the same game. It seems like I always end up in a situation where I need a score to cover and win the side, but a score makes me lose the total

I decided to add Boise St. That gives me another game to watch and I'm not going to be going against myself. Like my chances too

Lol. Fair enough and I hear ya. The armed forces games sone the rare few I don’t mind doing it cause the points always seem valuable and these fuckers almost always go under! Gl bro

We all note the improvements that Boise has made. In recent weeks, they did blow out Fresno in the box score, but that game was often tied throughout, including 20-20 3rd Q, but Boise won 40-20 thanks to a strong finish. That was Fresno's 4th loss in a row (and also without Haener), so not like they were playing good (kind of like BYU now).

Boise won 19-14 over AF, I know the AF QB was injured and missed some time, can't remember how much, he did comeback to finish (and AF was getting in position to maybe win that at the end).

I see BYU providing a better challenge for them compared to recent weeks. Problem is BYU hasn't had a bye week this year and after the schedule they've played, they are pretty banged up unfortunately. Their bye is next week and they are limping to it. Can they pull everything they have together? It's kind of a save the season type game. If they lose this they fall to 4-6.

I think Boise might be the weakest opponent they have played since September? Not to disrespect Boise, but I'm just not sure yet if they are really all that good - they are good, yes, but how good - if AF is the best team they've played recently, AF outgained them and Boise had to hang on late. They are healthier than BYU, but are they all that much better?

Feels like a close game to me. Either team could win. Unless BYU has really given up on the season after all the losses piling up on them. I'll bet they haven't.

I didn’t get a chance to look real closely at but think I agree with you. Got a little nap in think I’m gonna get back up and hit few games I didn’t have a have a chance to get to yet.,,this one, and the ark/liberty games in particular now.

I will have BYU and maybe ML.

Agreed. BYU needs this game to have a shot at a bowl IMHO. I'm not sure that they can beat Furd on the road. Boise is definitely a step down from their last 4 but I was also surprised to see them lose at home to ECU last week.

Agreed. BYU needs this game to have a shot at a bowl IMHO. I'm not sure that they can beat Furd on the road. Boise is definitely a step down from their last 4 but I was also surprised to see them lose at home to ECU last week.

I wasn't sure what would happen ECU/BYU. Through the years I've been on ECU often which has been more bad than good, but watching them through the years, this is a pretty good team for them. They still make mistakes that cost them games at times, but when they don't, ECU is strong this year. And that game was close, BYU lost close, I don't hold it against them. I haven't been on BYU since the Notre Dame game so I haven't been personally harmed by their last 3 losses. Sometimes I think that matters psychologically if a team has failed on you a lot. Like I said, Boise is good, but I do think they are a step down from the teams that BYU has faced, but also, BYU is a step up compared to the recent teams Boise has faced.

Total is low today

Did you ever get a look at Liberty/Razorback total?

I feel like the total is always right around 40, several been 37/38. Not really worried. Think one the armed forces games last season (maybe the last one played every year total was like freaking 35, still played and went under I think!),

I looked at liberty/ark but man it tough, early this season I thought liberty was living on their d and it mostly been good but I mean do their solid rush d numbers mean anything now facing a rushing attack wsy better than anything they have faced this year? Likewise can liberty run with the success they do vs a sec d? Ark d isn’t exactly built to stop the run but I imagine they still be tougher to run on for liberty than lot the other teams liberty has seen. Both teams run a ton, 61.5 pretty high for a clock that should be moving. It’s taken me 2 years to learn to never bet full game unders with arky, the 1st half always plays out how I expect and I have like a 40-50 point cushion at half and they almost always go over, something about Odem d’s, teams figure them out at half and he does nothing about it. I think if you made me I’d look at the 1st half under, that best I got:

Feel like liberty d will prob play inspired early and holds up ok bs hogs rushing attack. Maybe hogs not real up for this. Lot of rush attempts but not a ton of early scoring, as game goes on hogs will wear on liberty and big plays prob start coming, then liberty be forced to throw and figure out like everyone does Odem d after half and who knows how many get scored after half. I feel fairly confident there won’t be 30+ put up in 1st half tho. My best guess

I’d think the points that come in 1st half be longer drives also then as I said bigger plays once liberty wearing down or when their offense finds the holes everyone does in arky d after halftime

Back