Thursday NBA

SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
What a crap job by me on Wed . Basically when I try to limit my self I manage to fuck up and thats exactly what happened. I made some bad plays late and gave back the previous nite plus some vig....

Pacers +8.5 -110 {5units} +320 {1/2unit}
Over 192 -110 {3units}

I think this line has gotten ahead of itself. The Warriors with 5 guys battled LAC last nite. Here the traded parties are easily replaced by Granger , Daniels and Armstrong IMO....

Miami off a successful but tough west coast trip playing 1st game home....

Really just playing what I think is an inflated line...Indiana realy is shorthanded , it just got rid of the guys who didnt fit in.

Its gonna be hard to pass up LAL here...Kobe played excellent last nite and 1,000 times better then I expected. Probably one of the best career games ever in SA..still lookng at that fading Mavs 1st H seems to make sense...

Be back later...Good Luck!

gl nut wed bad for me as well still debating what side to go on with the pacers heat game just fel the heat will be a little slow after the westcoast swing ...still undecided tho

Good Luck guys....

Where did I get 8.5? Got it bit earlier before I posted but lets say its abook you dont want to have your money at...that was the first online book I used....SIA...sportsinteraction....still dont have a real book really...

Late game :

Lakers +5.5 1st H {4units}
Under 103.5 {2units}

Maybe I am a day late liking LAL but Kobe impressed me last nite. His minutes werent anything crazy and yes third tough game in 4 nites is concerning but LAL is fairly deep. Its a matter of who besides Kobe plays well. Last nite Kobe keep them in the game until Radmonvic hit 2 late threes to close the 3rd Quarter out and they never looked back.

Dallas has a way of starting slow and then taking over the 2nd H so lets see if that continues...with kobe deferring in the 1st Q and Dallas being sound on defense I think the Under has some value....

I'll take 104-101 despite some luck that Indy came back late...but hey thats exactly what fucked me with LAC & GS last nite...Tonite I was just smart enough to get on the right side cause it was the same scenario....

SportsNut said:
Late game :

Lakers +5.5 1st H {4units}
Under 103.5 {2units}

Maybe I am a day late liking LAL but Kobe impressed me last nite. His minutes werent anything crazy and yes third tough game in 4 nites is concerning but LAL is fairly deep. Its a matter of who besides Kobe plays well. Last nite Kobe keep them in the game until Radmonvic hit 2 late threes to close the 3rd Quarter out and they never looked back.

Dallas has a way of starting slow and then taking over the 2nd H so lets see if that continues...with kobe deferring in the 1st Q and Dallas being sound on defense I think the Under has some value....

Agreed. Let's do this. :shake:

Just a day late everything I said about LA is true they suck. They played the game of there life yesterday and will get smoked in this game...they simply caught a couple of big threes yesterday at the right moment....and fucking Pinny has cost me money every single damn day cause I cant play 1st Quarters or ingames...and all these other books look they were designed by 1st graders........Dallas is event playing good..you cant even say its the quality of the opponent...

I am a dumbass for simply not sticking to my guns and playing Dallas here...cause I thought maybe I had a bad read on LAL...nope they cant rebound , they cant defend , there coach is retard for waiting till they trailed to put there only consistent (barely) player in the 2nd quarter.....
and if anyone even tthinks of saying they are tired say it somewhere else...35 minutes of ball should not even make you breathe heavy.....

Well thats about all I am disgusted at myself, because I hate stupidity and continue to do some stupid shit......Anthony Johnson...fucking Anthony Johnson is unguardable for them......and they were lucky yesterday ....end of story....wish I was lucky enough to think they were a good play yesterday...but I am just stupid..

Theres my rant.....Good Luck in your choices...and I am sure to further piss me off the game will go under.....

I said my peace I have moved on...

Guy Vincent said:
Dallas -2.5 2nd half is looking good

I am done with this game....I fucked up....Killa brought up a good point about just fading LAL both games and I planed on it bit didnt follow through....

I just cant stand the things I do sometimes...I cant lay -15 in the game when I could have had it -9...

Back