Carolinablue Week 0/1 Plays

Nice work last night.
Appreciate it man…Not sure what happened with Jax State but not gonna complain as I got more than a few breaks along the way, plus it was nice to wake up to the SJSU score and of course Schiano delivered as always. Already starting week 2 work this morning!

I’m on Pitt, hopefully this doesn’t matter against Kent but just in case you missed the news…

Pitt running back Rodney Hammond Jr. has been declared ineligible for the 2024 season, the school announced Friday.

There was no reason given. Hammond remains a member of the team and is allowed to practice.

Hammond was the returning starter at running back after leading the team last season with 564 yards and four touchdowns.

On Thursday, coach Pat Narduzzi said Desmond Reid would be the starter at running back. When asked about Hammond, Narduzzi said, "He's had a good camp."

Man I feel for Johnson as he worked his butt off to get the shot this season…

MINNEAPOLIS --- North Carolina's starting quarterback Max Johnsonsuffered a broken femur in UNC's season-opening 19-17 win at Minnesota on Thursday night, multiple sources told Inside Carolina. Johnson underwent surgery Friday in Minneapolis, a source close to the program confirmed.

The injury will end the 2024 season for the graduate student who transferred to UNC in the offseason from Texas A&M. The team was informed of the Johnson news on Friday afternoon.

I will be “checking on things” upstairs frequently today while the work party is going on, as unfortunately none of her coworkers are football fans (Japanese company), and there will be 35+ here including kids so wish me luck!

Back