The Big Cat will be roaming the fairways again!

I saw an article where they quoted him saying, "I can't believe how far I am hitting the ball"

Golf needs some Tiger in its life.

Reactions: KJ
Thank God. I WANT El Tigre back so bad.
I miss him.
Just let him get take some PEDs and let him go play, I don't mind

So pumped for this

Sounds like he's doing it right too

Just focus on the majors and like 8-10 other tourneys

I just want 1 Sunday at a major this year where's he's in the final few pairings

Augusta can be played by any veteran so the long kids won't really have a huge advantage over him.

The Open is generally 'pure' golf so if he does like '06 at Hoylake and keeps driver in the bag he can manage his way around.

Then pick several venues that fit his game nowadays and see what happens.

Domestic Tiger became complacent Tiger

He needs to chase the strange...I honestly think that's been the issue, not the lower back

He was damn good in 2013...

Definitely was the back...

But, since 2009, been in need of some slutty diner chicks for sure.

PGA TOUR‏Verified account @PGATOUR

5 days left.
1f405.png
1f405.png
1f405.png
1f405.png
1f405.png

2:35 AM - 26 Nov 2017

This thread is turning into life on crack with a hooker

Can't f'n wait

It really is.

The other pros that have played with him and what they are saying might just be the biggest of blue balls ever...

It will be interesting anyway you look at it.

I think he'll post a top-15 this week, fwiw. One round he'll fire a 65 or so...one round a 74/75 then who knows on the others.

I keep refreshing the leaderboard knowing damn well it doesn't start til Thursday

The hype is tremendous right now. Reed's comments, Faxon's comments. The quick video glimpses. Oh man.

Are the major networks gonna cut in to live programming for his first tee off Thursday?

Do we know what time it is yet?

-- 12:05 pm Bahama time

It should interrupt on all 300 or whatever channels I get

Be just after some bacon and eggs...got the red Puma polo ready for Sunday as well...haven't worn that thing in a buncha months

Just caught a random cat sleeping outside...like come check me on Thursday, gotta nap! This is great

Just caught a random cat sleeping outside...like come check me on Thursday, gotta nap! This is great
Sammy Meatballs, the cat and raccoon are hiding outside your place ready to drop pearls of wisdom.

Reactions: KJ
"Hate to add to the hype, but it’s worth noting that Tiger has missed just one fairway through 16 holes."

That's a lot of holes, the hype is ridiculous, great and warranted

Guessing 1st day 75 after the practice round but the beauty of this event is it's automatic 4 days so if that happens there's time for ironing out the wrinkles

And the pro-am is in the books. Best guess, Tiger was 3-4 under for the day. Read into that whatever you like, but it was fun.

Hes teeing off at 1205 est

Golf network not showing coverage starting till 1230, with a pregame show on from 1130 to 1230

If they dont cut in for every tiger shot there will be riots

Adam Scott bringing back the long putter this week
He needs to do something. Morning Drive posted some of his putting stats. Not good
If he does get the flat stick going, I would take a stab on him for the Masters. Long way to go though

I'm at home ready to watch. It's raining here. Perfect day to veg out and watch the BIG Cat sink some birdies today.
BAR is right. He'll fire under par today, tomorrow he will be stiff and sore and throw up a 75ish.
Come back sat with a strong Day.
Sunday will be the ?

If he has to go off late then early, that may be the worse thing

Looking for some Props now

I saw a bunch of props the other day but nothing that even really excited me 'action' -wise...

Back