The 2023 Ryder Cup Discussion

Going to bed.

USA needs to somehow get a halve in match #4.

This seriously could be another blowout on Euro soil.

Brooks and Scottie against Rahm

So watch Hojgaard shoot a 7 under

Last edited:
Chamblee was comparing Cantlay-Schaufele team to Seve-Olazabal yesterday. They suck.
Yeah little different when they have to play in Europe

There was zero emotion out of the US this morning, the four guys that didn't play are probably the four most suited for the format

Knocked out before the first tee shot and just waking up to the action.

Add rd1 live- Homa/Clark +160 v Rose/Mac 2.3u

Azinger on Zach Johnson - "It's a helpless feeling, you do everything you can do in preparation and then you can only sit and watch."

Everything? Maybe he should've watched a LIV event or two to see DeChambeau balling out the last 3 months. Maybe watch Keegan Bradley tearing it up the last 3 months. Instead you take Scottie's buddy and Jordan's buddy and Morikawa who hasn't won anything since the pandemic.

Azinger on Zach Johnson - "It's a helpless feeling, you do everything you can do in preparation and then you can only sit and watch."

Everything? Maybe he should've watched a LIV event or two to see DeChambeau balling out the last 3 months. Maybe watch Keegan Bradley tearing it up the last 3 months. Instead you take Scottie's buddy and Jordan's buddy and Morikawa who hasn't won anything since the pandemic.
No chance in hell Bryson was getting taken no matter how much he won. He had to take Koepka for obvious reasons, but zero chance a LIV player who didn't win against Tour players was getting taken. I'm pretty pissed that Keegan didn't get taken though, guy is built for this event.

No chance in hell Bryson was getting taken no matter how much he won. He had to take Koepka for obvious reasons, but zero chance a LIV player who didn't win against Tour players was getting taken. I'm pretty pissed that Keegan didn't get taken though, guy is built for this event.
Yeah, unfortunately Brysons body of work the last two years didn't add up.

He definitely got back to himself a bit the last few months. But, it's not like he had some stellar team play record to get him over the top.

If we're picking hot players, Glover would be here.

Reactions: KJ
Did the coverage get any better in the 5.5 hours I slept or should I just plan on being pissed for the next two days?

Back