The 2023 Ryder Cup Discussion

Euro rolls in a 40 footer or whatever the fuck it was while the best American misses a 6 footer. Happens every fucking time on euro soil.

Live betting using the rydercup.com/scoring has been a blast

Much faster than the coverage as far as plays, who can win the hole after tee shots

Scottie and Brooks losing 7up thru 9 is pretty hilarious, Brooks wishes he was at home

Wonder if he even makes his tee time tomorrow

US are really still in the other two they're losing and winning the other one playing pretty well in that one

At least getting some pretty quality golf from both sides the last several holes for a change

Final match AS thru 14 and with Cantlay if this goes to the 18th it could still be an hour away from over for sure. That's how NBC can make up the additional ad revenue with the other matches being over so quickly

X has been so unclutch on the 5-10 footers that he usually drains, so many missed opportunities and that was the biggest

Afternoon session:

Burns/Collin o Viktor/Aberg +135 (not smart but hoping for a miracle)
Homa/Harman o Fleetwood/Hojgaard -115 2*
Cantlay/Clark o Rory/Fitz +105

No I don't expect a sweep, just reversion

Welp Burns already sinks bird in the face of a Vik putt off inside 10 feet, 1up through 1

Looks like our boys are just waking up like me. Would be something if they sweep the afternoon. Even 3-1 would lead to huge momentum for singles.

And Rory never gives his 6 foot eagle putt a chance.
Oh it was 11 and some change

Only know because he's cost me a bit either way, making or missing from 10-12 feet. I'm oppo on every one of them ffs

JT/Spieth up to -185 after that shot, not sure I want to take the -125 three way though

But nice strategy by Mori missing a couple easy putts to close out and make Vik exert, fundamentally sound

Zinger-“this is a critical critical match” that they haven’t shown for about 5 holes

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Back