The Big Cat will be roaming the fairways again!

Kinda surprised he accepted the invite knowing it's guaranteed 4 rounds plus pro am if he's really dealing with exhaustion

Glad I don't live in Fla, etc...Bermuda is such a bitch to chip off of and short game saves me strokes all over, hell I suck (comparatively) at putting on it too, just completely different. Need fast greens, not sure I've played on fast Bermuda so that could change my opinion. Not like it's all over out here. But the chipping is so different. Now the "native" land, yeah got plenty of experience with that.

Horrid bogey. That 2nd shot was dsyum near perfect for basically a kick in eagle. Bogey.

Played that last putt way too fast, remember him saying once he was allowed 30 seconds to be distracted by any shot, turn it off then allow at least 60 secs to focus on the next. That didn't seem to happen there

Played that last putt way too fast, remember him saying once he was allowed 30 seconds to be distracted by any shot, turn it off then allow at least 60 secs to focus on the next. That didn't seem to happen there
Exactly. That's something an amatuer would do. Duff a chip and get right up and putt it on the green just to "get it there".

Great bird, his score should be at least 2 strokes better right now and that's being very conservative

I grabbed Fleetwood Top 5 +350 and Rose Top 5 +175
Only reason is because they have been playing

For some reason I thought this was Jamaica...and now realize it's Bahamas. That doesn't bode well for my education as a travel/tourism major

Other than a couple really chunky chips and the unplayable it's hard to complain about much of anything today...looked scrong

Yeah, and a few guys had trouble chipping there to be honest.

Not bad, not bad at all.

Tiger Woods is only 18 holes into his comeback, but he's already talking about going after the lead: "It was not only nice to get that first round out of the way, but I'm only three shots out of the lead."

i
Jason Sobel, ESPN Senior Writer

a7d819cb4811c05b7d6c7277e0a5ff93.gif

Back