Summer Transfer News and Rumors

looks loke Liverpool stepped up only because Man U said they would

Don't think so, they were always favourites to land him and the sale of Sterling helped them finally pull the trigger.
Only a matter of time before Benteke was off to a contender and I thank him for his services.
Now will he end up like Wilfred Bony where now playing on a top team they aren't really the major star of the squad?
This is always such a dilemma with players who want to make that big jump.

I'll be more than happy to cash 7mil pounds to 32.5mil pounds, wasn't so long ago that we would be fucking lucky to get 15mil for him.

Don't know if he and dds can play together

Why I didn't think he made sense at spurs with the Messiah leading the line

Great business for villa though. Get townsend and adebayor now and they should push even higher up

The really hilarious thing is the club's 150mil pound takeover has collapsed and Lerner has openly stated he will support Timmy in the transfer market. That's a bit peculiar considered he was so tight on his pockets for a long time.
All of a sudden a sale for Benteke now opens up a lot more transfer proposals even Destro and Ljalicic are rumored along with 2 u21 internationals.

Juventus interested in Baba Rahman

Valencia interested in Sirigu

Arsenal prepared to bid 40 million euros on Benzema

Di Maria regrets leaving Real Madrid

Filipe Luis closes to returning to Atletico Madrid

Tottenham is preparing a bid for Victor Moses

Aston Villa preparing to bid for Adebayor

Kaboul signs with Sunderland

PSG want to avoid selling Cavani

As Monger mentioned, Delph, is having a medical at Man City as we speak

Turan will likely go out on loan until he is eligible to play for Barcelona, but it wont be to a Champions League side

everton interested in vidic

Third qualifying round draw (ties 28/29 July & 4/5 August)
League route
Panathinaikos FC (GRE) v Club Brugge KV (BEL)
BSC Young Boys (SUI) v AS Monaco FC (FRA)
PFC CSKA Moskva (RUS) v AC Sparta Praha (CZE)
SK Rapid Wien (AUT) v AFC Ajax (NED)
Fenerbahçe SK (TUR) v FC Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)

• Bye to play-offs: Manchester United FC (ENG), Valencia CF (ESP), Bayer 04 Leverkusen (GER), Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR), SS Lazio (ITA)

Delph have a change of heart? Supposedly having a medical today.

I looked into what was the source....it's from The Sun

Really mickey mouse...but if he does pull through then we will know how much of a crock of shit he is having posted a message to the fans stating he's not going bla bla bla.
So really it's all on him.

"I'm not leaving. I'm staying at the football club and I can't wait for the start of the season and captaining this great football club."

That's what he quoted in his message to the fans lol

anyways Sky Sports, BBC and more reputable new sources are indeed confirming he's having a medical.

Pity we'd only get 8mil for him as he is worth at least 15mil.

But nevertheless it is what it is but his integrity will be questioned, I wouldn't have mind had he left maybe a few weeks ago....but considering he made that club statement that really is a low blow and he will now get booed when he returns to Villa Park.

At least Timmy's still got enough time to purchase as we still need that striker and left back.

Still no sense for Delphi

Just talk to Scott Sinclair

He won't make england next summer now because barring injuries he won't play more than 15 games

Messi and Neymar not taking part in Barcelona's US tour. That's like seeing 1D without Harry and Niall (oh, don't act like you don't know who they are).

I dont see it, they are much better fit for 4-2-3-1

Silva/Sterling/Nasri/Navas rotating behind Aguero

Toure/Fernandinho shielding the back 4 with Fernando and Delph as backups

Yeah, I tend to agree with Guaranteed, the Sinclair comparison makes perfect sense to me. I don't see Delph cracking that starting lineup that often, save an injury.
Delph move to me looks really dumb. He had a good opportunity to feature on Villa, and he looks like a cunt going back on his word like that. Maybe he thought them losing Benteke they wouldn't bring back any quality players and he may get stuck in a situation where he could play well on a team going nowhere/backwards. Maybe he didn't see eye to eye with management/coach. I don't know. But I don't think Aston Villa is in anyway in danger of relegation and with money in their coffers is now in a position to add some quality/depth. Now I think he gets buried on a deep City team. It's actually a pretty decent deal for City in my eyes, the price was okay, and honestly, Toure is not getting any younger and will be gone for ACN play. Silva is nowhere near as good as he was a few years ago, and he is 4-5 years younger than all the midfielders ahead of him, so even if Delph doesn't feature this year, he should/could in a year or two - plus City lost Milner and Lamps so a few less midfielders there.
But, I think he shoulda stayed put this year, if for nothing else for coming out and saying he was not going anywhere. I'm pretty big on a person's word, and I know I don't typically deal with 20 something multimillionaires with huge egos....but this will not endear him to anyone.

Everton want 32 million pounds for John Stones

Man U interested in Pedro as well

Drogba offered contract by the MLS, Chicago Fire most likely club if he signs

Lazio no longer interested in Vlaar, Southampton joins the pursuit

Mitrovic on the verge of signing with Newcastle

Arsenal are considering improving a bid from earlier in the summer for Aubemeyang

West Brom have made a bid for Rickie Lambert

Lacazette will not leave OL for less then 35 million pounds

PSG will not send Cavani to Man U as part of any deal for Di Maria

Man U will officially submit a bid for 18 million pounds, for Pedro

Stambouli deal to PSG should be made official either today or tomorrow

Aston Villa considering replacing Benteke with Callum Wilson

With no progress in the Roma deal, Arsenal considering making a move for Dzeko

West Ham has bid 6 million pounds for Kevin Miralles

Di Maria has apparently agreed to personal terms with PSG, but no transfer fee has been set

Adebayor talks have opened up with Aston Villa and Tottenham

Tottenham planning to make a 15 million pound bid for Berahino

Chelsea and Axel Witsel deal looks to be close to complete

Gotze has admitted to being open to leaving Bayern Munich - some rumors he could be sent to Juventus

Salah has agreed to join Roma on loan

Benteke will have a medical tomorrow

Ron Vlaar is out 4 months with knee surgery

Pogba apparently has no interest in joining Man City

Sid Lowe@sidlowe <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 8m8 minutes ago</small>
Keeps getting no asked about Ramos, so here's what we know (I think I've written/said all of this before, but here we go)... 1

Man Utd want Ramos. They have made a formal bid (although oddly some media here, presumably guided by RM, denied that) €40m. 2

Ramos wants to go to Man Utd, and only to them. He had told RM that. (Him being captain is not news really: it's done on longevity) 3

RM responded to that by suggesting a prohibitively high price (but not referring him to buyout clause, as usually happens). 4

RM briefing that they do not want to sell. Pressure to not sell greater after fans' reaction on day of Iker C departure 5

Man U current position: David De Gea will not be allowed to go if Ramos is not allowed to (De Gea wants to go and has agreement w RM). 6

What happens now, who knows. Long way to go until end of window. Will players pressure? Perhaps. Will either club waver? Don't know. 7

Inter rejected a move for Balotelli to go there on loan

Tottenham, is set to make a 12.4 million dollar bid for Javier Hernandez

Man U and Man City met with Otamendi's reps this weekend

West Ham and Crystal Palace interested in Alexandre Pato

Flamini looks to be on his way to Galatasaray

Reus has reportedly turned down a 46 million pound bid from Liverpool (less then Sterling!)

Chelsea plan to offer Everton 30 million pound for Jonathon Stone

Chelsea has agreed to sell Filipe Luis for 15 million pounds to Atletico Madrid

Pedro is close to signing with Man U

Van Gaal says they are targeting a striker, but the media has not mentioned him yet

Montreal has confirmed they are in talks with Drogba

Arsenal interested in Sergi Samper

Real Madrid has altered its stance and is more willing to give Ramos for De Gea

Fiorentina and Galatasaray are interested in Chiriches

West Brom open talks with Rickie Lambert reps

Arsenal and Roma in talks for Szczesny loan move

Xabi Alonso states he doesn't know if he is staying with Bayern Munich, Liverpool is pumped

Lahm says it is a possibility that Muller could leave

Chelsea are prepared to sell Caudrado for at least 26 million pounds

Arsenals 32 million pound offer for Benzema has been rejected

Sunderland very interested in signing Dembele

Tottenham have made a 7 million pound offer for Clinton Njie

@HotspurRelated: The Telegraph understand Tottenham Hotspur have made Aaron Lennon and Emmanuel Adebayor train with the youth team. #THFC

Wolfsburg do not want to see De Bruyne leave, City prepared to pay 72 million euros

Man U has agreed to a deal with Sergio Romero

Man City is now interested in joining the discussion for Ramos, and still pursuing Otamendi

Chelsea looking to sign Jose Callejon

Moutinho has interest in going to Arsenal

Liverpool interested in Lucas Digne

Arsenal will to turn to Lewandoski if they can not get Benzema (should turn to him now)

it looks like Julian Drexler is on his way to Juventus

Tottenham and Arsenal are preparing to battle it out for Aubemeyang, BVB want him to stay

Aston Villa show interest in Ashley Young, he doesnt want to leave Man U

Pochettino wants Berahino

PSG agrees to paying 65 million Euros for Di Maria

Danny Welbeck could be going to Besiktas

PSG will submit a bid for Lacazette in the next few days

Tottenham, West Ham and ASton Villa showing interest in Bolasie

Lorient has reportedly accepted a 12 million pound bid for Jordan Ayew

Arsenal director has told media that he will allow Wenger to break the club transfer record to sign a new striker

Manchester Evening News reports that Man U will try to sign Ronaldo...but Madrid sources report that Real Madrid is preparing to give him a record contract

well, apparently PSG hasn't agreed to anything, they dont win to pay anymore then 46 million pounds for Di Maria

Tottenham to make a 15 million pound bid for Jordan Veratout

Sevilla is pretty closing to signing Soldado

Athletico de Kolkota (Calcutta) has offered Drogba 1 million dollars to play for them

Tottenham interested in Sissoko

Aaron Ramsay admits he wouldn't mind playing for Barcelona one day

Karim Benzema's agent says he is staying with Real Madrid

Swansea has interest in Adebayor

There is a report in Paris media that PSG bid 120 million Euros for Ronaldo

Inter interested in Clichy

BVB wants Soldado, which is insane

James McCarthy formally asks Everton to allow him to leave

Berahino is on the verge with signing with Spurs for 15 million pounds

LVG has told Man U players that Di Maria is no longer on the team

Jovetic to Inter is done. That's another good get for them in my eyes. He really flourished in Serie A with Fiorentina, and I think he's in another good situation with Inter. Just 25, I look at that roster and Inter has plenty of talent all over. Shaquiri, Icardi, Kovacic (personal favorite of mine, think this guy has star material), Jovetic, Guarin, Medel, Taider, Ranocchia....maybe no super stars, but lots of good, young guys. Interesting that Jovetic goes back to a Mancini team though.....maybe he will not get buried on the roster again.

Pep to Man City after this year.
This kind of move always makes me crazy. Pellegrini probably knew he was on the outs, but now wtf does city do this year? and suppose they have a fantastic year, winning the league - running deep in CL....now do they blow it up after year end? Players in flux because who knows if Pep wants them around after this year. coach in flux as he tries to build a squad/system to win this year, but club under pressure to build a team for incoming coach. Just stupid. I guess clubs with money can play this kind of game as they can simply buy more and more players....and even though I am a United fan and they seem to have done this too, I don't like it one bit.

Speaking of United - nice win yesterday vs Barca, but still work to be done. They have 20+ quality players, and that is without even showing DiMaria or Rojo. ADM has to be sold, and while it seems obvious, not many clubs that can pay the kind of transfer price he will command, and even fewer will want him. Seems PSG is a logically landing ground, but I'll believe it when I see it.

PSG also a team with oodles of talent. I think Ibra gonna go - and to AC Milan would make Serie A all that much more interesting. Lucas Moura is fantastic (not a transfer rumor, just a fact).

this just in...
Per L'Equipe, Angel Di Maria fee agreed by PSG & MUFC is lower than was first reported. €63m without bonuses & a 5-year contract.

Swansea has interest in Adebayor

There is a report in Paris media that PSG bid 120 million Euros for Ronaldo

Inter interested in Clichy

BVB wants Soldado, which is insane

James McCarthy formally asks Everton to allow him to leave

Berahino is on the verge with signing with Spurs for 15 million pounds

LVG has told Man U players that Di Maria is no longer on the team

McCarthy headed to WHL?

agree with dylan, Man City seem to have more ???? Then answers. This season is right open for anyone I think, but each team is just missing certain elements.

Villa about to raid France again, crazy for the longest time I've had to deal with English players who were mediocre at best now all of a sudden there's excitement. Whether or not spending all this cash is a good thing or not, we really need depth. Benteke wasn't going to be sold more than what we already got so it was about time that it's over. I'm confident we won't get relegated lol.

Di Maria flying out to New Jersey for his PSG medical

Adrian Ramos not interested in West Ham or Crystal Palace, wants to stay at BvB

Montreal acquires the rights to Drogba, will sign him soon

Man City interested in Higauin

Real Madrid have told Sergio Ramos he will not be sold this summer

Aston Villa have signed Jose Angel Crespo

Tottenham has been linked to Christoph Kramer and Sven Bender

LOL

Jul 27, 2015 1:25:18 PM
One day after his team won the Gold Cup, the Mexico manager could have put himself in hot water after allegedly assaulting a journalist at the airport

The Gold Cup is over, but it appears the drama didn't quite end with Mexico's triumph over Jamaica on Sunday night.

Mexico head coach Miguel Herrera reportedly punched Christian Martinoli of TV Azteca at the Philadelphia airport on Monday – one day after Mexco clinched the Gold Cup with a 3-1 win over the Reggae Boyz.

Martinoli, who has been critical of Herrera this summer during Mexico's Copa America and Gold Cup runs, told AS Mexico that he ran into the Mexico national team when he got past security at the airport. There, Herrera punched him in the neck, then challenged him to a fight outside.

Herrera used profanity to describe Martinoli in a June news conference and the two later exchanged tweets with Herrera saying he hoped he could run into the commentator to fix their differences.

Another source confirmed the events to AS Mexico, saying Herrera told Martinoli they should leave the terminal and head to the streeet to "fix this like it should be fixed."

Though Martinoli told a number of media outlets there was a confrontation, the Philadelphia airport's Twitter account said the airport had no video record of a confrontation and could not confirm an incident occured.

Still, other media reports suggest Herrera will lose his job over the alleged altercation as soon as tomorrow

so we're either going to turn out like Arsenal 2.0 or Newcastle 2.0 with all these ligue 1 players coming in.
Then again we do have Tom Fox on the team

Back