Summer Transfer News and Rumors

Orlando city are reported to be in talks with Javier Hernandez

Oh, and he broke his collarbone tonight

Ramos to United rumors finally put to rest. Isn't happening.

AC Milan really doing some good business this transfer season plucking Bacca and now Adriano. I think both could be very very good in Serie A.

I do think United have a big signing in them. I've heard PSG wants Di Maria and are willing to pay for him. That would be good if the price is right. United gonna take a bath probably, but I just don't see ADM fitting in there unless some drastic changes in formation are made.
I woulda liked to seen Schniderlien in the fold, but I dont think that is happening. United seem determined to sign more midfielders when they already have about 15 in the fold. And they still lack a dominant, play making center mid.
At this point, I think focus for them will be in attack, and it would not surprise me to see Cavani make a move to the EPL. Higuain a bit longer shot to end up at OT.

I actually think Mueller would be great at United - I just think he'd be nuts to move. He's young, he plays for the biggest club in his homeland, he makes great money and is surrounded by a team almost assured of CL play every year and at least some trophies. He has a chance to solidify himself as one of Germany's all time greatest players. I can't see what United could offer to pry him away. I think the flow of the German game suits some players a lot better and they are better off staying there - which is one reason I'm not as high on Firmino. Robben was good at Chelsea, but he's been otherwordly at BM. Schurrle and DeBruyne have also really blossomed as they went to Germany. Kagawa is a perfect example, was fantastic in Germany, was very meh at United and once again playing at a high level.

I think Draxler and Abumayeng would be two players that could really be great in the EPL, Reus to a lesser extent, although Reus at RM or Barca would be fucking the nuts. Not saying any of those guys are moving, but if I had to make a guess who would be best suited to succeed in England, there ya go.

Biggest decision coming up has to be wtf is gonna happen with Pogba. I hope that someone overpays (man city), cause although I like Pogba, and he shows moments of absolute brilliance, I think he'll really shrink when under the microscope of a large stage/large club/big salary. Maybe I'm wrong, but just my thoughts with him. I do like Juventus and hope he stays there, but at this point it would be hard to turn down the money that is being rumored for him, no?

I feel people who are laughing at SAF about Pogba really have no clue what they are doing.
Pogba is not something to die about and Utd should have no part in his return. Let him go to Citeh.
There's plenty of other places to do business but he is most likely going to be a bust if he comes back to the BPL

Atletico Madrid pursuing Miralem Pjanic...Roma wants 45 million euros

Guus Hiddink showing interesting in Leicester City job

De Bruyne plans to talk with PSG and Man City officials

Chelsea Man City and Arsenal all interested in Rahman Baba

Di Maria has reportedly asked out of Man U, PSG preparing to bid 42 million pounds

Chelsea will sell Oscar if Juventus offer 25 million pounds

its between Southampton and Tottenham for Alderweireld

Atletico, Inter and Juventus interested in Caudrado

PSG joins race for Pedro

Man U holding out on DDG

Chelsea wants at least 14 million pounds for Filipe Luis

Man City prepares a 25 million pound for Bellarabi (lol)

Schweinstager staying at Bayern Munich

Konoplyanka has rejected Tottenham and will join Sevilla (don't want a Ukrainian anyway)

Abou Diaby in talks with FC Dallas

Martin Odegaard set to go on loan with Getafe

Muller says he feels just fine at Bayern Munich

Caudrado is not leaving Chelsea

Barcelona traveling to Brazil to have discussions with Fluminese about 18 year old Gerson, Juventus 16 million euro bid was rejected

Idrissa Gueye has signed a 4 year deal with Villa

AC Milan preparing to bid on Ibra

Villa has submitted a 9 million pound bid for Jordan Amavi

Inter exploring the idea of sending Shaqiri to Tottenham in return for Lamela. They are also in talks with Atletico Madrid

Atletico Madrid interest in Cazorla

UEFA green lights Man City to spend 100 million pounds this summer

Supposedly Nasri pleading with Arsene Wenger to let him return to Arsenal, Wenger said no

Pogba has turned down any possibility of returning to Man U

Real Sociedad preparing a bid for Joel Campbell

Tottenham could offer Aaron Lennon as part of a deal for James McCarthy

Newcastle has shown interest in Balotelli

possible Man U line up nxt year

CILvMbmWsAArQph.jpg:large

I will be extremely impressed if Sherwood gets Amavi with Gueye.
Finally a Manager that's willing to look outside of fucking England and not buy fucking league 2 players lol

Celtic hopeful to get Odergaard on loan

Atletico Madrid have confirmed they received a bid for Alderweireld, 16 million pounds plus add ons. Betting has been suspending on where he will go (from Tottenham)

Juventus attempted to get Caudrado on loan, Chelsea said no

Man City is preparing to make a 3rd bid for Sterling and a bid for De Bruyne

Arsenal is preparing to bid 25 million Euros for Benzema

Newcastle preparing to bid 15 million for Charlie Austin and making a bid for Wijnaldum

DDG confirms he will be training with Man U in the preseason

Dembele has told Tottenham he wants out of the club

Last edited:
I swear I hope it's true, apparently the Reds are going to meet the 32.5mil pound clause for Benteke.
We know you got money you fuckers, pay it up.
Tidy busy

This Benteke saga is quite hilarious....I don't believe we will see him valued any higher.
So either Timmy is playing mind games and has a replacement all set and is just buying time.

I do like the players we have been linked, Praet is one

Roma is close to a deal with Dzeko

Alderweireld passes medical!

Soldado - Villarreal, AC Milan or Galatasaray are the options

Porto offers 5 million euros for Casillas

Man U is set to offer 82 million pounds for Muller

Victor Valdes turns down move to Valencia

Liverpool and Spurs are interested in Newcastle's Oliver Kemen

Real Madrid might bid on Ibra

Shaqiri might have a deal with Wolfsburg

Arsenal interested in Eduardo Vargas

Monaco interested in Javier Hernandez

Tottenham ready to get James McCarthy, 20 million pounds offered

Southhampton want at least 27 million pounds for Schneiderlin

Man City are close to getting Sterling

Man U want 35 million pounds for DDG or he stays

That's what I saw!

but I've seen a few Twitter accounts suggesting Robben could be in the deal and Di Maria could go the other way

doubt any of that happens

United close to signing Matteo Darmian

Carascao signing for Atleti

expect announcements within the week

Micah Richards said Fabian Delph been asking about Man City, warned him to tread lightly and think before moving

Porto interested in signing Drogba

Cabaye will have a medical at Crystal Palace in next 2 days

Fenerbahce is confident they will get RVP

Arsenal bid 60 million euros for Higuain, it was rejected

Arsenal and Tottenham interested in Kosta Manolas

Inter and Man City have agreed to 18 million pounds for Jovetic

Carlos Vela rejects Went Hams and Wolfsburg

More rumors out of Old Trafford, it looks like Bayern is not willing to send Muller anywhere. The new rumor is Gotze for Di Maria

Everton joining the chase for Wijnaldum

Arsenal appears to be close in a 38 million Euro deal for Pedro

Real Madrid reject 20 million pound deal for Isco from Chelsea

Real Madrid targeting Zenit legend Garay if Ramos leaves

Man U will sign Otamendi in the next few days

Mat Hummels has announced he is staying with BvB

N'Zonzi is on his way to Sevilla for 7 million pounds

Liverpool interested in Lacazette, Lyon values him at 30 million Euros

Last edited:
Lacazette would not only be cheaper, but a better option than Benteke for Liverpool

it will also be interesting to see how this NFL deal plays out with Tottenham which was signed this morning.

WHL will be bigger than Stamford Bridge and The Emirates.

I assume in the near future that Tottenham can become even bigger spenders

2nd biggest stadium in England behind OT and Wembley

Also said during the 2017/18 season they are going to negotiate to play at Wembley rather than MK Dons

their matchday revenue will be right behind United with Arsenal at 2nd/3rd (Chelsea re probably still 4-5 years behind in new stadium building)

Archway Sheet Metal works

wouldnt sell to them for years

thankfully there was an 'accidental fire' late last year and gutted it

PSg and Di Maria have apparently agreed to a deal in principle

Fenerbahnce will announce RVP deal by the weekend

Soldado tells Spurs he wants out, they say thats fine

Lloris looks likely to stay with Tottenham this year

Casillas deal to Porto is complete, announced tomorrow

Man U has been told that Harry Kane will indeed be a very expensive get

Messi considering taking a sabbatical from playing with Argentina

LVG makes a horrible deal

20m Euro's and paying him 10m Euro's a season, for a 31 year old who's played more than 23 league games in a season once in the last 5 years

LVG makes a horrible deal

20m Euro's and paying him 10m Euro's a season, for a 31 year old who's played more than 23 league games in a season once in the last 5 years
I can't say I disagree. But my problem is moreso wtf LvG gonna play all these guys.
United now have Blind, Carrick, Schweinny, Herrera and Mata. Then they have DiMaria, Valencia, Young and Januzaj as wings. And that doesn't even mention Fellaini. This is an extremely crowded midfield without evening getting into young guys like Lingaard and Pereria

That's 12 fucking midfielders - 10 first teamers at least.

The back line is getting just as crowded. United spent tons of money on Shaw, and they still have Rojo. I like both those guys. Then Smalling, Jones, Evans, McNair, Blackett in whats becoming a decent central defense. Rafael is obviously falling out of favor, but Darmian should be okay in there if he jumps on.

That's 3/4 backs and 4/5 central defenders.

And on top, you just have Rooney and DePay.

There is a plan in there somewhere, I just know it :prayer

I hope for United sake too it's not Schwein in place of Schniederlien, that's the one they really need

everything LVG has said this year is he wants to move to the 4-3-3 he liked for the dutch (somewhat a 4-2-3-1)

Memphis-Rooney-Di Maria
Mata
Carrick-Schwein
Blind/Rojo/Jones/Darmian

could also play ADM in the Mata spot and use another winger there

tons of depth at least, which will be needed compared to last year when they were out of every cup by October

will be expected to go deep in all 4 this year

Delph makes a huge mistake going to City too

Scott Sinclair 2.0

LOL and look where Sinclair is...funny how many former Villa players move on to the big boys only to not play or be as good as they once were.

Delph deal isn't set so I'm only going to really be convinced once its signed. People say Gueye is his replacement....umm wtf they play different roles. The point of getting Gueye is to free up Delph. Oh well if we do sell Delph I do think Villa will push to sign Townsend which is perfectly fine by me!

I hope for United sake too it's not Schwein in place of Schniederlien, that's the one they really need

everything LVG has said this year is he wants to move to the 4-3-3 he liked for the dutch (somewhat a 4-2-3-1)

Memphis-Rooney-Di Maria
Mata
Carrick-Schwein
Blind/Rojo/Jones/Darmian

could also play ADM in the Mata spot and use another winger there

tons of depth at least, which will be needed compared to last year when they were out of every cup by October

will be expected to go deep in all 4 this year

That line up still is terrible for Utd standards. If Rooney gets injured they are so fucked.

I fucking laughed at this. SOme fella on a Villa forum inserted some captions on this Kit reveal pic

"Now makes sense, he's taking his armband off, Jack's not happy, Benteke is praying he's next to leave, Gabby is telling everyone not to say anything about it"
"Sinclair says Look at this idiot, doesn't he remember my time at City?"

View attachment 39092

haha those are great

the new tv money means every club can spend

Watford spent a combined 17m on Capoue and Stambouli

LOL seems like the Villa social media crew have airbrushed Benteke and Delph from their ads.

Ok I'm sold, Delph is out, Benters just a matter of price now. Get Townsend, a new keeper, Amavi, Adebayor then I'll be pleased.

if this all does pan out and Amavi/Townsend/Praet join I'm very hopefully of a top 10 finish Right now we need to sort out this Benteke shit. I get he's integral but his price I don't believe will get any higher at Villa than it is now. 7mil pounds to 32.5mil pounds is a tidy profit add the fact that Villa are about to get bought and some more cash could get injected.

Right now we just need more consistency as oppose to go big or go home sort of ordeal that QPR has endured. Just place inside the top 10 at least 2 years in a row then we could really see ourselves investing more heavily on one player. But for now we need depth so if the sale of Benteke allows us to get depth...I'll take that.

Man U getting Scweinsteiger. To me that's awesome, but I defer to some of you more educated fanatics in here to what it truly means. He is 30.

Man U rejected by Atl Madrid for Oblak

Porto has rejected AC Milan's bid for Alex Sandro

Man U has had a 156 million dollar bid for Bale rejected

Pedro has agreed to join Chelsea

Liverpool has submitted a 22 million pound bid for Denis Cherysev

Everton interested in Vidic

Spurs re-enter Schneiderlin race

Jordy Clasie wants to join a big club

Man U might have some interst in Benteke

Depay, Schweinstager and Darmain have totaled 52 million for Man U, same price that Liverpool want for Sterling

BBC has reported that Raheem Sterling transfer deal has been struck for 49mil pounds....hahahahahahahahahaha Citeh are so desperate for English players. What a crock of shit

Yeah, seems it's pretty universally accepted that Liverpool really got over on that Sterling sale. How the fuck does that happen?
Sterling is the 12th most expensive player ever??

Looks like Schneiderlain to United will be official soon too. United is doing some good business this offseason - they've rid themselves the contracts of Falcao and RvP, grabbed 4 quality players - well 3 1/2 because we all know Schweingsteiger isn't good for more than 20-25 games. BUT, they've still failed to address arguably their 2 biggest needs in striker and centre back.
Now the questions are - where the fuck they going to play all these guys?
Blind was really good last year - where will he lineup.
Herrera was really, really good last year - he needs to be in the lineup often.
Carrick has been good for a few years now, and granted he's getting older, but he should be getting regular PT.
Ashley Young was best he's been in ages last year - where does he fit in
Valencia is almost always one of the highest work rate guys - is he now a second teamer?
Jones has been a man without a regular position for a few years now - is he predominantly cb now?
Smalling was terrific in defense last year - does he start regularly?
They spent tons of money on Shaw, will he even get to play? How about Rojo?
Fellaini scored a number of key goals last year - and was integral in a number of big United wins/comebacks, will he be a bench player?
How does Mata fit in?

That's 11 right there, plus 4 new guys (Depay, Schweiny, Schneiderlain, Darmian) = 15
Rooney and DeGea will be playing nearly every game while healthy = 17

This doesn't seem to me to be adding up to a winning combination - too many damn players. Chelsea won the league with like the lowest team turnover rate in the premier league - I don't recall the stats off the top of my head, but like 8-9 guys factored into 75%+ of the league minutes played or something to that effect.
In other top sides like RM and Barcelona, again, you can rattle off at least 8 guys that are starting every key game.

The only big side I can think of that rotates their players fairly regularly is Bayern Munich. United does not have that kind of quality.

I'm excited to see a lot of these guys play, but fuck, I'd rather them trim the roster just a bit. Seems to me, they are just building two complete sides, whereas they should have one complete side, a few backups and their B side should be their youth team. At least that's how they've done it in the past for the most part, built up from within - buy young guys and not 25-35 year olds.

Back